Here you go.
你确定吗 奖金池已经两百块了
Are you sure about these? The pool’s up to $200.
我已经想好了
I’ve made my choices.
真自信
Well… Confidence.
值得敬佩
An admirable trait.
克拉拉
Clara.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
你选的什么
What do you got for me?
纪录短片这一项不知道选什么
I’m stuck on Documentary Short Subject.
相信直觉就行
Mm. Yeah. Just go with your gut.
《霍华德庄园》 一路选到底了
“Howards End” All the way down, huh?
我很喜欢艾玛·汤普森
I just love Emma Thompson.
谁不喜欢呢
Who doesn’t?
她太务实了
She’s so pragmatic.
是啊 祈祷好运吧
Yeah, well, fingers crossed.
怎么样
How’d we do?
这是二楼所有的
This is everything from two.
我连克洛伊都拉入伙了
And I even got Chloe to throw in.
许多人都和金·韦克斯勒争执过
Many have tried u202dto argue with Kim Wexler.
但都失败了
All have failed.
我要去四楼 有东西吗
I’m headed up to four. You got anything?

Yep.
那我去三楼
And I’ll do three.
已经完事了
Already done.
你会让我们这些人难堪的
You know, you’re making the rest of us look bad.
如果你不在每个工位停下说话
If you wouldn’t stop at every cubicle to chat —
这叫友好交际
It’s called being friendly.
能鼓舞士气
It’s great for morale.
能浪费时间还差不多
It is great for wasting time.
-也是 -好
– That, too. – u202dOkay.
-这… -科德罗案子的证据开示就在下午
– It’s — – u202dSo, discovery for Cordero is coming this afternoon,
你可能得稍微加快速度
so you might want to kick it up a bit.
-恭喜 -他真做到了
– Congratulations. – He really did it.
-什么 -艾萨克森
– What? u202d- Isaacson.
-那个案子 -我不…
– The case. u202d- I don’t…
艾萨克森诉瓦卡里安控股公♥司♥
Isaacson vs. Vakarian Holdings, Inc.
我们这几个月都在忙这个案子
We’ve been assembling binders for months.
我脑子里全是奥斯卡这个事
I’ve been kind of slammed with the Oscar pool,
你好像没注意到
in case you weren’t paying attention.
对 抱歉 以后注意
Right. Sorry. I’ll try harder.
艾萨克森这个人 他死于心脏病
So, this guy, Isaacson — he dies of a heart attack.
他的家人 也就是我们委托人
u202dAnd his family — they’re our clients —
整理他的财务状况
sort through his financials, you know,
追踪他的资产
looking to track down his assets.
听好了 他们找到二十年前
Lo and behold, they find some old shares
他在一家公♥司♥投资的一些股票
in this company he invested in like 20 years back.
家人找到首席财务官 想把股票兑现
Family tracks down the CFO, looking to cash out,
但他告诉他们
but he tells them,
那家公♥司♥已经解散了
that corporation’s been dissolved.
艾萨克森的股票没价值了
Isaacson’s shares are worthless.
但是查克做了些功课
u202dRight? But Chuck does some digging,
发现原来他们成立了一家新公♥司♥
and it turns out u202dthey formed a new corporation
与艾萨克森投资的老公♥司♥几乎一模一样
that’s virtually identical to the old corp Isaacson invested in.
公♥司♥高管 架构都是一样的
It’s the same officers, same structure, everything.
于是查克援引莱纳尼斯诉辛辛那提一案中
u202dRight? So, Chuck finds exemption 4 in Leannais vs. Cincinnati,
-第四豁免… -好了 听着
– which is compl– u202d- Okay. Okay. Yeah, listen.
我很感激
I appreciate the effort,
但你能说得概括点吗
but can you u202djust big-picture it for me?
我在说了
I am.
查克仅仅利用模糊判例
Chuck won a case that Howard thought
就赢了一个霍华德以为不可能赢的案子
was unwinnable using only the power of obscure case law.
那不错啊
u202dThat’s…good.
对 很棒
Yeah, very.
恭喜你 麦吉尔先生
Congratulations, Mr. McGill.
-吉米 -查克
– Jimmy. u202d- Chuck.
-大日子啊 -是啊
– Big day, huh? – u202dYeah.
谢谢
Thanks, uh…
-金·韦克斯勒 -哦对
– Kim. Wexler. – Of course.
你是我们培养的法学生吗
You’re one of our law students?
对 现在在新墨西哥大学读大三
Yes. I’m in my third year at UNM…
多亏了律所的帮助
…thanks to HHM.
-还顺利吗 -非常顺利 谢谢
– How’s it going? – Very well. Thank you.
再次恭喜艾萨克森的案子
And congratulations again on Isaacson.
这个
Well…
肯定你已经考虑过了
I’m sure that you considered it.
我只是想问一句
I just wanted to ask.
瓦卡里安控股公♥司♥在”连续责任企业”的特例下
Vakarian Holdings, Inc., would have been liable
本来也负有责任 对吗
under the “continuing enterprise” exception, as well, right?
没错
That’s right.
我们查过了
Yeah, we looked into that.
这里使用的判例法是什么
u202dWhat was the case law on that?
加西亚诉科尔制♥造♥有限公♥司♥
Uh, Garcia vs. Coe Manufacturing.
感觉像是艾萨克森诉查克案
Sounds like it was Isaacson v. Chuck
查克赢得全不费功夫
handing him his butt on a platter, huh?
那个…艾萨克森是我们的委托人
Well, yeah, u202dbut Isaacson is our client.
是吗 好吧
Oh, really? Okay.
那就毫不费力地打赢了那啥控股公♥司♥
Well, the — the other guys’ butts, then.
毫不费力 没错 谢谢 吉米
Yeah, served on platters. That’s right. Thanks, Jimmy.
凯♥旋♥英雄万岁
Hail the conquering hero.
谢谢 霍华德
Thanks, Howard.
失陪了
I hate to interrupt,
一位布♥什♥米尔斯先生在我办公室等着
but there’s a “Mr. Bushmills” waiting in my office.
金 吉米
Kim. Jimmy.
恭喜
Congratulations.
马上就轮到你了
That’ll be you soon.

Yep.
行吧 再见 吉米
Kay. See ya later, Jimmy.
再见
See ya.
本 好了吗
Ben, what you got for me?
赢家在这里了
There’s your winner.
你觉得帕西诺能靠”怒吼”赢得奥斯卡吗
You think Pacino’s gonna “Hoo-ah” his way to Oscar glory, huh?
阿尔·帕西诺在《闻香识女人》中的表演
投票要截止了
Last call for ballots.
阅览室
绝命律师
第四季 第六集
绝命律师
第四季 第六集
至于城市规划委员会
With respect to the zoning committee,
梅萨维德
我们坚持认为梅萨维德雕像
we maintain that the Mesa Verde statue
其大小和位置不该受符号♥标志限制
should be exempt from sign code restrictions on size and location
因为这是艺术品
because it is a work of art.
确切的说 它的功能
Specifically, its function extends
远不止为公♥司♥带来经济利益
beyond furthering the company’s economic interests,
这使得雕像与商业言论有所区别
which distinguishes it from commercial speech
而且这是有判例的
under legal precedent.
薇奥拉 你能帮我查下相关的判例法吗
Viola, can you look up the relevant case law here for me?
我记得应该是
I’m, uh — I think it is maybe…
联合食品公诉案
uh, U.S. V. United Foods.
没错
Yeah.
金·韦克斯勒和詹姆斯·麦吉尔
早上好
Good morning.
吉米 早上好
Jimmy. Morning!
早上好
Oh. Good morning.
我 在打橙汁
I’m just — just making the O.J.
看见了
I see that.
我没听到你上♥床♥睡觉
I didn’t hear you come to bed.
我熬夜为一尊巨大的马雕像准备辩词
I was up late u202djustifying a giant horse statue
它被帕克城城市规划委员会告了
to the Park City zoning commission.
有多大
How big we talking?
“为了弥补其他短处不择手段”那么大
“I’m definitely overcompensating for some other shortcoming” big.
你的时间挺固定了吧
Your hours pretty much set now?
没错
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!