Jesus, that’s cold.
所以呢 敷着别动
So? Keep it on there.
你确定不去急救室吗
Are you sure you don’t want to go to the E.R. just to be safe?
不了 我没事 真的
No, I’m fine, really.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在检查你的瞳孔大小是否一致
I’m checking that your pupils are the same size.
我没事 我发誓
I’m okay. I swear.
对不起
u202dSorry.
瞧瞧我们
Look at us.
我们就像马修·布雷迪[战地记者]镜头下的人
We’re like a Mathew Brady photo.
是啊 我觉得还得有架大炮才像
Yeah. I think you’d need a cannon to really sell that.
是在狗狗屋那发生的吗
So, this happened at The Dog House?
是的
Yeah.
凌晨一点半的时候
1:30 in the morning?
我记不清时间了
I lost track of time.
我车停得太远了
And, uh, parked too far away, so…
我太蠢了
It was just dumb.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
没有 还有什么意义呢
Nah. u202dWhat’s the point?
我也不想后半夜进城去
Anyway, I don’t feel like spending the rest of the night downtown
盯着那几个屁孩儿的大头照看
looking at mug shots of kids with stringy hair.
我到底是怎么了
What the hell’s the matter with me?
听起来你是在错误的时间
It sounds like you were just
出现在了错误的地点
in the wrong place at the wrong time.
回想当年 我一英里外就能
Back in the day, I would have spotted
嗅出这些小瘪三
those low-rent little skeeves from a mile away,
他们也知道不要来惹我
and they would have known not to roll me.
真的吗 怎么知道的
Yeah? How would they have known that?
说不好 就是…
I don’t. Just…
因为那时候
Well, because back then, uh…
我就是他们中的一员
I guess I was one of them.
那些日子已经过去了
Well, those days are over.
是啊
Yeah.
但是…
But, uh…
什么
What?
知道吗
You know what?
我觉得明天
I think tomorrow
我可能会打给那个心理医生
I might, uh, call that shrink.
试试也无妨 对吗
Couldn’t hurt, right?
对 无妨
No. Couldn’t hurt.
德妮丝
Denise!
我是金·韦克斯勒
It’s Kim Wexler!
德妮丝 你怎么还在这
Denise, why are you still here?
你应该一小时前在法庭和我碰面的
You were supposed to meet me in court an hour ago.
所以我错过了 对吗
So, I missed it, right?
还没
Not yet.
我让书♥记♥推迟了你的听证会
I got the clerk to push your hearing,
但我们现在得走了
but we’ve got to go now.
我不能去
I can’t.
我吓坏了
I’m freaking out.
抱歉 韦克斯勒女士 我不能坐牢
I’m sorry, Ms. Wexler, but I can’t go to jail.
我不能保证你不用坐牢
I can’t promise you no jail time.
但我肯定的是
But what I do know for sure
如果你现在不和我一起去法庭
is that if you don’t u202dcome with me right now to court,
法官会给你开一张法庭拘票
the judge is gonna issue a bench warrant,
到那时就肯定要坐牢了
and then jail is a done deal.
德妮丝 你可以做到的
Denise, you can do this.
你是初犯
It’s your first offense.
剂量小于两盎司
It was u202dunder two ounces.
相信我 我很在行
Trust me. I’m good at this.
要不你去换件好点的衣服
Why don’t you change into something nice.
我们一起面对
We’ll do this together.
你好 佩奇
Hi, Paige.
金 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Kim, we’ve got a huge problem.
送去丹佛和弗莱哥斯达的分行文件中
There’s a major error in the branch paperwork
有一个重大错误
that went out to Denver and Flagstaff.
需要马上解决
It has to be fixed ASAP.
很不幸 我现在有事要处理
Unfortunately, I’m right in the middle of something,
但我四点可以到
but I can be there at 4:00.
-现在就过来 -抱歉 我没空
– I need you now. – Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t.
我不知道该怎么说 佩奇
I don’t know what to tell you, Paige.
我只是 现在过不来
I just — not right now.
-但是 金 这是… -抱歉
– But, Kim, this is — I’m sorry.
德妮丝 到时间了
Denise, it’s time!
快点 我们得走了
Come on! We got to go!
你看起来很不错
You look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 好好加油
All right. Let’s go get ’em.
佩奇 我很抱歉
Paige, I’m so sorry.
-我们现在来解决吧 -已经解决了
– Let’s get this fixed right now. – It’s fixed.
我不得不发动所有员工
I had to pull everyone on the floor
重新打印并校对这份文件
to re-type and proof the submission
因为文件不在我们手上
because we didn’t have the files
而你的助理律师不知道文件在哪
and your paralegal didn’t know where they were.
我真的很想亲自向凯文道歉
I’d really like to apologize to Kevin personally, as well,
如果他有空的话
if he’s available.
他没空
He’s not.
让我把话说清楚
Let me be very clear.
问题不在于出了这个差错
The mistake is not the issue here.
所有人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
但我需要知道你是全情投入的
But I need to know your head is in this.
你向我们保证
You made us a promise
你会把精力全都放在梅萨维德上
that Mesa Verde would be your sole focus.
需要你的时候 你就得出现
When we need you, we need you.
我们不是你可以挂断电♥话♥的委托人
We’re not a client you hang up on.
真的很抱歉 佩奇
I’m really sorry, Paige.
再也不会发生这样的事了
It’ll never happen again.
希望如此
I hope not.
我好难受 我要吐车里了
Mir ist so schlecht. Ich kotz gleich ins Auto.
请说英文
Speak English, please.
我要吐了
I’m going to throw up.
建议你不要
I suggest you don’t.
忍♥住 我们就快到了
Now, hold on. We’re almost there.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
好点了
Better.
不好意思
Pardon.
我吃了晕车药 但不管用
I take the Dramamine, but it doesn’t help.
好吧
Okay.
那边吗
Over there?
那边
Over there.
怎么样
So?
我可以开始挖前
Before I can begin excavation,
一定得要给现有的结构做支撑
I must support the existing structure
来避免塌方
to avoid a cave-in.
通常 这项工作需要打桩机
Normally, this would involve the piling rig,
从地上进行
working from above.
但又不能在地上引人注目 对吧
But there can be no activity visible from the surface, hmm?
所以我必须用连续旋翼式螺钻建咬合桩
So I must construct secant walls of CFA piles,
完全在地下工作
working completely underground.
难度很大
Um, difficult.
下一步 我得想办法将工字梁
Next, I must somehow place I-beams
穿过咬合桩围护墙顶部安装好
across the top of the secant walls
来支撑地板和机器
to support the floor and the machinery.
抱歉
Excuse me.
这样才能开始挖掘
Only now can I fully excavate.
我需要移走大约一千七百立方米的泥土
I will need to move perhaps 1,700 cubic meters of dirt.
这意味着要用卡车运输大约两百趟
That means trucking out about 200 loads.
挖到这种深度 肯定会碰到岩石
Going this deep, we will surely hit rock,
那么就要进行爆破工作
which means blasting.
我需要这块区域的公用设施施工图

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!