You will show up on time.
面带微笑
You will smile.
把”请”和”谢谢”挂在嘴边
You will say “Please” and “Thank you.”
你得夹起尾巴做人
You will keep your nose clean.
明白了吗
You understand?
如果你不这么做 你就得进监狱
Because if you don’t, you will go to jail.
关着成年罪犯的真正的监狱
Grown-up jail with grown-up bad guys.
想想后果吧 大卫
Picture that, David.
你好好地想想
Really picture it.
还有 记住了
And know this —
再有下回我可就不管你了
I’m not gonna do a damn thing about it next time.
明白了吗
You got it?
很好
Okay.
不 不行
Nope. No.
本地新闻 付费节目
同位素队对阵雨人队
阿尔伯克基市政会议
阿尔伯克基家居园艺
高尔夫大♥师♥赛
足球天地:皇家马德里对阵巴塞罗那
日瓦格医生(1965年)
黄金女郎
公众自♥制♥节目
社区电视节目
不行 不
Uh…no. Nope.
等等 你瞧
Wait. Wait. Hey, look.
《日瓦格医生》快开始放了
“Doctor Zhivago” is about to start.
冰天雪地里的一群美男子
Lots of attractive men in the snow.
这是你最爱的类型
That’s your favorite genre.
抱歉 我不能陪你看
I’m sorry. I can’t.
我还有好多梅萨维德银行的事要做
I have tons of Mesa Verde to catch up on.
你不是雇了个助理律师吗
Isn’t that why you have a paralegal?
但我得审核她的工作呀
Well, I have to review her work.
你看吧
You watch.
多谢
Thanks.
开着电视你能工作吗
Can you work with the TV on?
我的注意力非同寻常
I have tremendous powers of concentration.
你看吧 没事的
Go ahead. It’s fine.
不会打扰到我的
It wasn’t bothering me.
是啊 我知道 我只是
Yeah, I know. I just, uh,
想起来我还有点工作上的事要处理
realized there’s something I need to to do at work.
现在可是晚上九点
At 9 o’clock at night?
是啊 这是我第一周上班 知道吗
Yeah, well, it’s my first week, you know?
我想留下个好印象
I want to make a good impression.
我才刚刚上手 所以…
I’m just getting the hang of the system, so…
好的 那我就去卧室吧
Okay. I’ll just go in the bedroom.
大可不必 你有工作
Absolutely not. You have work.
我也有工作 没事的
I have work. It’s okay.
好的
u202dOkay.
没什么的 你不用等我了
It’s all good. Don’t wait up.
洗衣店
嘿 你们好
Hey! u202dHow’s it going?
手♥机♥了解一下
How you guys set for phones?
我们有手♥机♥了
We got phones.
私人手♥机♥
Private phones.
滚蛋吧 条子
Beat it, narc.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
条子会开这种烂车吗
Would a narc drive this piece of shit?
把它拿回去扣押着吧 条子
Take it back to impound, narc.
蠢货
Loser.
*我在街头混日子*
*I play the street life*
*因为我无家可归*
*Because there’s no place I can go*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*我不知人生有其他活法*
*It’s the only life I know*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*我有万千面孔随时变幻*
*And there’s a thousand parts to play*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*直到一朝失手把命丢*
*Until you play your life away*
*在人前你光鲜亮丽*
*You let the people see just who you wanna be*
*每晚都闪耀如巨星*
*And every night, you shine just like a superstar*
狗狗屋
*这就是我的处世之道*
*That’s how the life is played*
*兜里空空却强装大佬*
*A 10-cent masquerade*
*衣着光鲜 四处风流*
*You dress, you walk, you talk*
*你想变成谁就是谁*
*You’re who you think you are*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*你能青春常在*
*You can run away from time*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*只用花一分一毫*
*For a nickel or a dime*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*但你最好不要变老*
*But you better not get old*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*否则你将穷困潦倒*
*Or you’re gonna feel the cold*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
*街头人生*
*Street life*
回见
Later.
好的
Yeah
是啊 肥仔就不该这么骑车
Yeah, no fat boy’s supposed to ride like that.
你们好
Hi. How are you?
这车可真不赖
That’s a beautiful ride.
你们好啊
Hey. How’s it going?
你那个纹身
Did you get, uh —
你那个纹身是在洛斯卢娜斯弄的吗
Did you get that ink in Los Lunas?
是在拉斯克鲁斯
Las Cruces.
差不多嘛
Off by one.
你也进去过
And you’ve been inside?
不 还没这个荣幸
No, I haven’t had the honor,
但我以前是名律师
but I used to be a lawyer.
重点是”以前”
Emphasis on “Used to be.”
我帮过许多像你这样
And I helped a lot of gentlemen such as yourself —
以及你朋友这样的先生们
and your friends here.
我在帮助新墨西哥惩戒机构里的委托人时
And one thing I learned from working with my clients
学到的一个经验就是
in the New Mexico corrections system
私密谈话要少 频率要低
is that private conversations are few and far between.
永远有人窃听电♥话♥线
The man is always listening on those land lines.
您是明白人不用我多说
So word to the wise —
你要想和号♥子里的朋友谈话
if you want to talk to your friends on the inside,
有个简单的方法
there is a simple solution.
是吗 什么方法
Yeah? What’s that?
这个小宝贝
This little baby.
是市面上最小的型号♥
it’s the most compact model on the market.
可以藏匿在任何地方
It could be hidden in any number of places.
如果你用现金从我这里买♥♥
And if you buy it from me with cash,
绝对没法追踪来源
it’s completely untraceable.
多少钱
How much?
一路顺风
Keep the rubber side down!
对不住 你们没机会了
Sorry, guys. You had your chance.
我全卖♥♥光了
I’m all sold out.
把你的钱给我
Give me your money.
我是个条子 记得吗
I’m a narc, remember?
不 我们看见你的现金了
No. We saw you got cash.
-交出来 -想得美
– Hand it over. – Nice try.
听着 阿呆 阿傻 阿瓜
Look, Pee Wee, Scooter, Skippy,
见到你们很高兴
it was very good to meet you boys.
祝你们的青少年成就计划顺利
Good luck with the junior achievement project.
我要走了
I-I got to go.
拿钱
Aah! u202dGet it.
跑 跑 跑
Go. Go. Go.
快跑
Come on, man.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不是故意吵醒你的
I didn’t mean to wake you.
没事
It’s okay.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我被打劫了
I got mugged.
天呐 真冰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!