随便你
Suit yourself.
打开后备箱 你会看到一个面罩
Pop the trunk. Inside, you’ll see a hood.
拿出来 关上后备箱
Take it out. Close the trunk.
把行李放在身边
Place your luggage next to you,
戴上面罩
and put the hood on.
明白吗
That clear?
你要我戴着面罩站在这儿
You want me to stand here with a hood on my head?
这是规矩
Those are the rules.
往前走
Step forward.
前面路很颠簸
We’re gonna hit some rough road.
伸手 你左边有条带子
There’s a strap for you to hold on to
可以抓着它
if you reach out to your left.
喝水吗
You want some water?
不了谢谢
No, thanks.
下来 往前走
Step down. Then walk.
有台阶
There are stairs.
上来
Step up.
往前走
Forward.
很好
That’s good.
到了
Right there.
到底是哪儿
So, where, exactly?
入口得在那后面
The entrance will be back there.
你必须待在这栋建筑之内
You need to stay within the footprint of the building.
好了
All right.
能做吗
You can do it?
没问题
Absolutely.
要多久
How long will it take?
我想说七个月
I want to say seven months,
但六个月我应该能完成
but I think I could do it in six.
哪怕要爆破
Even with blasting?
地质学家的报告写得很详尽
The geologist’s report was very thorough,
如果有正确的设备 先进的方法
and with the right equipment, modern methods,
其实无需爆破
blasting will be quite unnecessary…
如果你老板付的酬劳令我满意的话
assuming your employer is willing to meet my price.
钱不是问题
Price isn’t an issue.
收到
Copy That.
不爆破 挖十七米
So, 56 feet down with no blasting,
只在夜里工作 最多七个月完工
working nights only, u202dyou’re saying seven months, max?
我们以前挖过一条
My men and I dug a tunnel
穿越边境到埃尔帕索市中心的地道
under the border into downtown El Paso
长七百五十米 没被发现
3/4 of a kilometer long, undetected.
只用了十七周
That took us 17 weeks.
那次都成功了 这次当然也没问题
If I can do that, I can certainly do this.

Yeah?

Yep.
我也是这么想的
That’s what I thought.
谢谢你跑一趟
Thank you for your time.
什么
Pardon?
欢迎登机
拉住短的那头
Pull the short end.
-太紧了 -习惯就好了
– It’s too tight. – Live with it.
法官跟你说话的时候你应该看哪儿
Where do you look when the judge is talking to you?
看他的眼睛
In the eyes.
应该怎么称呼法官
And what do you call the judge?
-“先生”吗 -“女士”
– “Sir”? – “Ma’am.”
更妥当的称呼是”法官阁下”
Or, better still, “Your Honor.”
坐那儿 别碰领带
Sit over there. And leave that alone.
无罪 你开玩笑吧
Not guilty? You can’t be serious.
这种案子还用庭审吗
On what planet would you take this to trial?
这个案子你应该配合我
You should work with me on this one.
这孩子扔煤渣砖砸碎了珠宝店的窗户
The kid threw a cinder block through a jewelry-store window,
而且我有目击证人
and I have a witness.
讲真 我够宽宏的了
Frankly, u202dI’m being generous.
我想要六个月缓刑 减去已服刑期 不坐牢
I want six months probation, time served, no jail.
我还想中彩票 养几条拉布拉多呢
And I want to win the lottery and breed labradoodles.
行啊 比尔
Nice try, Bill.
你逃不掉的
You’re not gonna get away with it.
逃不掉什么
Away with what?
拜托
Come on.
你不是装傻吧
You’re not gonna play dumb, are you?
请你开导我
Please enlighten me.
逮捕他的警官还没有告知他有沉默权
The arresting officers took the first part of my guy’s statement
就录了一部分口供
before he was Mirandized.
他们收集的证据都是基于那次审问
They collected evidence based on that interview,
而且你一清二楚
and you knew all about it.
那跟这无关
That’s irrelevant.
你怎么…你为什么能…
How would you — Why would you even…
你的委托人犯事了
Your guy did it.
比尔 你不想让我跟法官提这件事吧
Bill, you don’t want me u202dto bring this up with the judge.
不仅这个案子你会败诉
Not only will your case be DOA,
她还会在你记录里添上一笔
but she will rip you a new one on the record.
-法官才不信你说的呢 -她会的
– The judge is not buying any of that. – I think she will.
证据都在这里
It’s all right here.
听着 我
Listen, I —
好吧 十个月监禁
Okay. 10 months jail.
六个月缓刑 减去已服刑期
6 months probation, time served.
这孩子需要个回头的机会
This kid needs a chance to turn his life around,
而不是烂在狱中 加入黑帮
not rot in prison and join a gang.
你开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
我们刚开始可是十八个月监禁
We started at 18 months jail.
随便你
Up to you.
八个月监禁
Eight months jail.
四个月缓刑
Four months probation.
-等等 不是六个月吗 -你让我心烦
– Wait. What happened to six? – You’re annoying me.
你别跟我玩博弈
You can’t play chicken with me.
你可玩不过我
I invented chicken.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
Fine.
六个月监禁 一年缓刑
Six months jail time, one year probation.
四个月我做不到
I can’t make four months fly.
不可能 绝对不可能
It’s impossible, completely impossible.
你没时间跟我耗
You don’t have time for this.
比尔 我就剩一个委托人了
Bill, I only have one other client,
还是家银行
and it’s a bank.
我有的是时间
I have all the time in the world.
全体起立 有请尊敬的利佩兹法官
All rise for the Honorable Judge Lipitz.
-法官来了 -对
– The judge. – Yeah.
-CR20031♥1♥4♥721 -行吧 四个月
– CR20031♥1♥4♥721… – Fine. Four months.
-四个月缓刑吗 -大卫·埃斯特拉达公诉案
– Four months probation? – State versus David Estrada.
-对 -早上好
– Yes. u202d- Good morning.
请坐
Please be seated.
法官阁下 请问我可以开始吗
If I may, Your Honor.
请讲 韦克斯勒女士
Yes, Ms. Wexler.
我很高兴地说 原被告双方
I’m happy to say the defense and prosecution
达成了一致
have reached an agreement.
等等 站着别动
Hey, wait. No. Stand still.
领带是我的 记得吗
This is mine, remember?
我不想催你
I don’t mean to rush you,
但是会面十五分钟后开始 还要赶路
but the meeting’s in 15, and with traffic…
好 知道了 谢谢
Okay. Got it. Thanks.
会有个假释官跟在我屁♥股♥后面
I’m gonna have a probation officer on my ass
足足四个月吗
for fourth months?
大卫 听我说
David, listen to me.
下面你要这么做
Here’s what you’re gonna do.
今天 在你离开这里之后
Today, after you leave here,
你直接去你祖父的饭店
you will go straight to your grandfather’s restaurant,
去求他给你个工作 什么活儿都行
and you will beg him for a job, any job.
他让你去刷烤架你就刷烤架
If he tells you to scrub the grill, you scrub the grill.
他让你去扫厕所
If he tells you to clean the toilet,
你就去扫厕所
you clean the toilet.
你得准时上班

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!