So, this is a normal weekday?
大部分是 但清库存的那周就不是了
Mostly, but wait till inventory week.
门外会排起队
There’s a line out the door.
清库存周是什么时候
When’s inventory week?
你刚错过
Uh, you just missed it.
有没有可能把我调到
Is there, uh, any chance that you could move me
客流量大一些的门店去
to a store with a little more traffic?
我看看
Uh, let’s see.
金街店一直都很忙
The Gold Street store is always hoppin’.
但值班表似乎都满了
Uh, but it looks like the schedule’s all full right now.
再等几周吧 然后再说
Let’s give it a couple weeks, and then we’ll see.
没问题
Uh, no problem.
我过两天找个机会去看看你
If I can, I’ll swing by later.
继续加油吧
Keep up the good work.
好 到时见 再见
Yeah. See you then. Bye.
就是这辆车 我记得车窗不透明
Yeah, that’s it. I remember
the smoked windows.
就是它把我们挤下道路
That’s the one that ran us off the road.
这里戒备森严 我们需要更多人手
That place is like a fortress,
we’re gonna need numbers.
我叫多明戈和哈维尔还有他们的手下过来
I’ll pull… Domingo and Javier,
and their crews.
包围他们
We’ll round them up…
今晚发动袭击
…and hit them tonight.
伙计们
Hey, amigos.
这帮塞拉曼加人
Salamancas.
投降吧 傻瓜
Give yourselves up, idiots!
想活着出来就投降
It’s the only way
you’re coming out alive.
你们没子弹了 投降吧
You’re out of bullets, give up now!
我们清掉了埃斯皮诺萨的人
We cleared out the Espinosas.
他们都死了
They’re all done.
塞拉曼加兄弟呢
And the Salamanca brothers?
马可中了一枪 但他会挺过来的
Marco took a hit, but he’ll pull through.
他们回南部了 等事态平息
They went back south until the heat dies down.
是因为领地 对吧
It’s territory, isn’t it?
塞拉曼加家族灭掉埃斯皮诺萨的人
Salamancas wipe out the Espinosas.
埃斯皮诺萨的领地就空了出来
Espinosa territory is up for grabs.
贩毒集团不能把它交给塞拉曼加家族
The cartel can’t give it to the Salamancas,
所以 我想他们会把领地给你
so…I think they give it to you.
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
你还有活儿要干
You have more to do.
他是为大家服务
It’s a service to the people.
真的 是非营利的
It really is. It’s a nonprofit.
而且非常适合他
And it’s a perfect fit, I mean,
毕竟他有社会学学位
what with his degree in sociology and all.
我觉得他真的有很大进步
I think he’s really come a long way.
他这周之前
It — He hasn’t even talked
都没有提过找工作的事
about getting a job until this week.
那里叫做
The place is called the —
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
威拉 你刚刚还没说完
Willa, you hadn’t quite finished.
叫北部第四艺术中心
It’s called the North Fourth Art Center.
我希望他接受那份工作
I hope he takes the job.
谢谢你 威拉
Well, thank you, Willa.
听上去很有希望
That all sounds really promising.
还有谁吗
Anyone else?
史黛西
Stacey.
今天 我起床 然后洗了个澡
Today, I-I got up, and I took a shower.
凯莉自己起床
Kaylee woke up on her own
然后自己准备好去上学
and got herself ready for school.
只是个平常的早晨
It was just a regular morning.
我早餐做了法式土司
I made French toast for breakfast,
然后我们谈论了她为科学展做的
and we talked about the self-pasting toothbrush
自动涂抹牙膏的牙刷
she’s making for the science fair.
我带她去了学校然后去上班了
I took her to school and went to work.
然后我意识到了一件事
And then I realized it.
不知为什么我会意识到 但是
I don’t know why I noticed it just then, but…
我整个早上都没有想过马蒂
I hadn’t thought about Matty all morning…
一次也没有
not once.
当我在做法式土司时
When I was making French toast,
我为什么没有想起这是他的最爱
why didn’t I remember that i-it’s his favorite?
我每次做早餐都会想起马蒂
I think about Matty every single time I make breakfast,
但是今天没有
but not today.
不仅仅是几分钟
And they weren’t just minutes.
我有好几个小时没想起他了
There were hours that I didn’t think about him.
如果我能几小时不想着他 那么
And if I can go hours, then —
那么 为什么不能是一整天呢
then — then why not a whole day?
为什么不能是一整周呢
Why not a whole week?
我的意思是 如果我忘记了他的声音呢
I mean, what if I lose the sound of his voice?
如果我完全忘记了他呢
What if I forget him completely?
我知道我办不到
I mean, I know I won’t.
那是不可能的 但是
That’s, like, impossible, but…
我不知道 我只是 我不知道
I don’t know. I’m just — I don’t know.
谢谢你 史黛西 你不是一个人 真的
Thank you, Stacey. You’re not alone, truly.
过程可能很痛苦
And it might be painful,
但如果你问我 我认为这是有进步了
but if — if you ask me, I’d say it’s progress.
这个房♥间里的许多人
I mean…a lot of us in this room
都有过你所说的同样的感觉
have felt the same things you’re talking about.
我知道我有过
I know I have.
我一直在尝试
I keep trying to get there,
去活在此时此刻
you know, to live in the here and now.
我知道这会是朱蒂想要的 但是这很难
I know that’s what Judy would have wanted, but it’s…hard.
我一个同事
This guy at work…
我过去两周都在躲避他
I’ve been avoiding him for the last two weeks,
自从他从澳大利亚度假回来之后
ever since he got back from his vacation to Australia.
她一直想去悉尼
She always wanted to go to Sydney,
但是手头紧张
but money was tight.
终于我们决定去了 在25周年纪念日
Finally, we were gonna go, for our 25th,
她就在那时拿到了她的化验结果
and that’s when she got her test results.
天哪
Ugh, God.
麦克 你有什么想要补充的吗
Mike, you have something you want to add?
你们不会想听我要说的
You don’t want to hear what I have to say.
如果你愿意 我们洗耳恭听
Well, we’re ready if you are.
是吗
Yeah?
这家伙从来没结过婚
This guy was never married.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
麦克 你知道规矩的
Mike, now, you know the rules.
是啊 我知道你的规矩
Yeah, I know your rules.
他来这里几个月了
He’s been coming in here for months
拿自己编的故事哄骗你们
selling you a bill of goods,
享受着让你们感动落泪的每一分钟
getting you all misty-eyed and loving every minute of it.
-爸 -别管我
– Pop. – u202dStop.
那不是真的
That’s just not true.
是吗 好吧
Yeah? Okay.
那我就去公共图书馆
So, I’ll go to the public library
把1997年以来的报纸都借来
and I’ll get the papers from 1997
我会好好找找朱蒂·德沃尔
and I’ll run a search on Judy DeVore,
亨利·德沃尔挚爱的妻子
beloved wife of Henry DeVore.
你说我能找到她去世的讣告吗
Tell me I’ll find her obituary.
她说想去澳大利亚
She wanted to go to Australia?
上个月你说的是古巴
Well, last month, it was Cuba.
拜托 亨利
Come on, Henry.
看看报纸就知道真♥相♥了
Let’s look at the papers, see if the math works.
行了 麦克
Come on. Mike.
没有这个人吧 有吗
She’s not there, is she?
你说啊 你说
Go on. Say it.
你真不知羞耻
You have no shame.
你看
Well…
他来对地方了吧
he came to the right place, didn’t he?
他知道你们不会注意的
He knew you wouldn’t notice.
你们确实没有
And you didn’t.
都沉浸在自己悲伤的小故事里