我现在能打电♥话♥了吗
Can I make the call now?
得演逼真点
Gotta make it look real.
快点 免得晕了
Do it quick before you pass out.
绝命律师
第四季 第三集
绝命律师
第四季 第三集
接着说
And?
如果我告诉你 转手这玩意儿
What if I told you, you could turn
我们每人至少能拿到四千块
this piece of crap into four grand for each of us, minimum?
这家伙叫欢乐浪人
This little fella — he’s called the Merry Wanderer.
外表平平 容易买♥♥到
He’s not much to look at. He’s pretty easy to find.
我在第四大道的当铺花二十块买♥♥的
I got this one at a pawn shop on 4th for 20 bucks.
但他有个表亲叫巴伐利亚男孩
But he has a cousin called Bavarian Boy,
跟他几乎一样 同样的伞 同样的神态
almost identical — same umbrella, same swagger.
那东西可就值钱了
That one is worth a boatload.
你应该知道巴伐利亚男孩的下落了
And I gather you know where to find a Bavarian Boy.
我确实知道
I do, indeed.
他在圣马特奥一间办公室里的架子上吃灰呢
He’s gathering dust on a shelf in an office up on San Mateo,
天知道他在那儿待多久了
and he’s been there for God knows how long.
他们也不知道他的价值
And they have no idea what they’ve got.
对他们来说 那不是巴伐利亚男孩
To them, it’s not Bavarian Boy.
他们觉得那只是祖母传下来的破东西
It’s just “Some piece of junk grandma gave me
扔了又过意不去
that I feel too guilty to get rid of.”
这时候你就有用了
And that’s where you come in.
我说的这个地方
Now, this place I’m talking about —
安保不是那么健全
they’re not exactly what you call security-conscious.
没有摄像头什么的
There’s no cameras whatsoever.
门上有个报♥警♥器 我应该都可以搞定
There’s an alarm on the door that I could probably bridge.
过了这关 你就撬开一把锁
And past that, you just pick a lock
走向架子
and walk over to the shelf
然后用浪人调包男孩
and swap this Wanderer for that Boy,
最多只要五分钟
and it’s five minutes, max.
续杯吗 先生们
Warm-up, gentlemen?
行 谢谢 弗兰
Yeah. Thanks, Fran.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
很可爱
That’s cute.
-可不是吗 -是的
– Isn’t it, though? – Yeah.
吃的马上就来 麦克
Have your food up in a jiff, Mike.
他们都发现不了调包了
Look, they’re not even gonna know it’s gone.
他们看到架子只会以为那还是
They look over at the shelf, they just see the same dumb tchotchkes
他们看了好些年的破玩意儿
staring at them they’ve been looking at for years.
没有编号♥
There’s no serial number.
查不到我们头上
These things u202dare practically untraceable.
你下周派普赖斯或其他混混去达拉斯
Now, you send Pryce or some other schlub down to Dallas next week.
那里正举办收藏博览会
They’re having a collectibles expo.
那些人很想要赫梅尔
Those people are hungry for Hummels.
当他们看到我们带去的东西
I mean, u202dtheir eyes are gonna pop
肯定会大跌眼镜
when they see what we brung ’em.
他们会花大手笔
And they will pay through the nose,
到时候我们五五分
which we will split fifty-fifty.
完美 对吧
So, it’s perfect, right?
我们把某个喜欢陶俑的老太太哄开心
We make some nice u202dHummel-loving lady happy,
然后赚一笔
and we make a bundle.
做点好事吧
Let’s do something beautiful here.
你怎么找到这个珍贵的娃娃的
And how did you come across this valuable wunderkind?
有什么关系吗
What difference does it make?
办公室的人惹到你了
Guys in the office cross you?
误会你了
Done you wrong?
什么
What?
你搞错重点了
You’re, uh, missing the point.
这钱不赚白不赚
It’s free money.
街上有二十块钱 你会不捡吗
You walk by a $20 on the sidewalk?
不 你会捡起来
No. You pick it up.
不干
Pass.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
不适合我
It’s not for me.
不适合你
Not for you?
我忽略了什么问题吗
Is there some problem I’m not seeing,
掉包有困难吗
like with the swap or something?
计划没问题
Plan’s fine, as far as it goes.
只是不适合我
It’s just not for me.
我觉得也不适合你
And I don’t think u202dit should be for you, either.
你哥哥的事我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your brother.
谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
你真不跟我一起吗
But you’re really not gonna do this?
抱歉
Sorry.
双面煎蛋
Eggs easy.
谢了 弗兰
Thanks, Fran.
你还想吃点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
不用了
No. I’m good.
你真不想吃点什么
Sure I can’t get you anything?
我不饿 谢谢
No. I’m not hungry. Thanks.
好吧
All right.
我…
I, um…
如果你不想赚白来的钱 那是你的事
If you don’t want easy money, that’s your business.
我就想头一个告诉你这个千载难逢的机会
I just thought I’d give you first crack at a golden opportunity.
好吧 回见
All right. We’ll see you around.
你小心点
You take it easy.
喂
Yes. Hello.
卡尔德拉医生今天有空吗
I was wondering if Dr. Caldera had any openings today.
越快越好 我有条鱼病得很重
As soon as possible. I have a very sick fish.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你载我一程
And, uh, u202dthanks again for the lift.
我知道这不是你的工作职责
It’s outside your u202djob description, I know.
没关系
It’s no problem.
梅萨维德银行信托
要谈收♥购♥是吗
So, the acquisitions?
对 我们要为目标银行起草合同
Yes. We’ll need to draft contracts for the target banks.
目标是在执行尽职调查的时候
The idea is to have the agreements ready to go
把合约准备好
while we’re doing due diligence.
等这边谈完 需要我开始起草合同吗
You want me to start cracking on a draft when we’re done here?
不用 谢谢你
No. But thank you.
我来写第一稿 然后你来校对
I’ll do the first pass, and then you can proof it.
好 你说了算
Sure. Whatever’s best for you.
我是这样想的
Here’s what I’m thinking.
调查竞争对手时 我发现一个机会
Looking at the competition, one opportunity stands out.
他们没有市场份额 但是…
They don’t have the market share, but —
而且这点很重要 沃克·里奇那边很急切
and this is a big deal — Walker Ridge is eager.
我同意
I agree.
他们在市场调节时栽了跟头
They took a hit in the market adjustment.
他们很脆弱 他们自己也清楚
They’re vulnerable, and they know it.
我们在准备计划时要考虑这一点…
I think we should prepare a package for both with that in mind —
是金·韦克斯勒在说话吗
Is that Kim Wexler I hear?
凯文
Kevin.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
我听说你来了 来打声招呼
I heard you were here, just wanted to say hi.
看看你 像只翅膀受伤的雏鸟
Look at you. Baby bird with a broken wing.
不要紧 都不怎么疼
Oh, it’s fine. It doesn’t even hurt.
只是有点烦人罢了
Just a pain in the butt.
凯文 这位是薇奥拉·五斗 我的新助理
Kevin, this is Viola Goto, my new paralegal.
你好薇奥拉 凯文·沃弛泰尔 欢迎加入
Viola. Kevin Wachtell. Welcome to the team.
认识你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
金 我想说
Listen, Kim, I just wanted to say
查尔斯·麦吉尔的事请节哀
how sorry I am about Charles McGill.
大家都知道我和他有过节
It’s no secret u202dI had problems with the man,
但他也不该是这个下场
but, uh, u202dno one should go like that.
我不得不问 詹姆斯还好吗
You know, I just have to ask — how’s James handling it?
他快走出来了
Oh, he’s — u202dhe’s getting through it.
他和他家人真的很感谢
He and the family really appreciated
你为葬礼送的鲜花
the arrangement you sent for the funeral.
那就好
Good. Well, glad to hear it.
凯文 我们今天中午还要跟董事会