分销
…you distribute.
就跟你们以前一样
All as you’ve done before.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你们乖乖的
You do this right…
好处绝对少不了
…things could go very well for you.
去吧
Go.
这老混♥蛋♥总是给我们惹麻烦
The old bastard,
he’s always been trouble.
不过
But…
他管理手下还挺有一套
he keeps his house in order.
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
你怎么想
What do you think?
有人会背叛塞拉曼加家族
Someone will move
against the Salamancas.
这就会招致…战争
Which brings war.
就会招致…混乱
Which brings chaos.
就会招致
Which brings…
缉毒局
…the D.E.A.
目标距离
怎么了
What’s up?
又坏了
It’s busted again.
只是链条掉了
It’s just the chain.
你想让我帮你
You want me to do it,
还是自己试一试
or you want to try it yourself?
好吧
Okay.
这是我最后一次帮你了 看好了
This is the last time, so watch.
好了
All right.
你把这个搭在上面
So, you take this, give it a little play, right?
卷好了
Wrap it there.
然后绕到大的齿轮上 看到了吗
Loop it around the big gear, yeah?
然后
And then…
-这样就好了 -好吧
– That’s all there is to it. – Okay.
然后呢
And?
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
记得告诉妈妈你去哪里玩了
Make sure Mom knows where you are.
德妮丝
Hi, Denise.
我是巴里
Yeah. It’s Barry.
听着 你能不能告诉艾格林先生
Listen, could you let Mr. Eglin know
今天早上我要迟到了
I’m gonna be late this morning?
我可能要错过员工会议了
I might miss the staff meeting.
不 车坏了
No, no. Car trouble.
可能只是电池没电了
It’s probably just a dead battery.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
几乎是新车
It’s practically brand-new.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
牧歌♥
B·黑德贝格
楼层主管
2号♥线
Line 2.
是的
Oh, yeah. I do.
你要接2号♥线吗
You want to pick up 2?
我去给你复印一份
I’ll go ahead – and take the copy for you.
李小龙速度快
Bruce had the speed.
你还没看到他动他就能踢到你了
He could kick you before you saw him move.
你看过利斯顿那一场吗
You ever watched the Liston fight?
好吧 我们在说拳击吗
All right, we’re talking about what? Boxing?
那就是另外一♥码♥事了
‘Cause that’s something else.
不 我们在说街头打斗
No, we’re talking about a street fight.
街头打斗
Street fight?
行 李小龙脚法好
Great. So, Bruce can kick.
不 我们说的不是电影里的打斗
No, we’re not talking about a movie fight.
我们说的是重量级
We’re talking about weight.
臂长
We’re talking about reach.
拳击是项运动
Boxing is a sport.
武术是生与死的较量
Martial arts is life and death.
我不管你有多快
Look, I don’t care how fast you are.
拳王阿里打到你了 你就得躺
Muhammad Ali hits you, you’re going down.
这是事实
That’s a fact.
如果他能打中的话
Oh, if he hits you.
李小龙 他懂见招拆招
Bruce Lee — he knows the anatomy.
他有招式
He’s got the moves.
他能找到破绽
He’s gonna find an opening.
没有力量 找到破绽也伤不了人
Without power, the — the opening doesn’t mean squat.
他有多重
How much does he weigh?
不知道 可能130磅吧[约120斤]
I don’t know. Maybe a buck-30.
阿里是重量级的拳王
Ali was the heavyweight champ.
他至少比李小龙重90斤
He’s got at least 100 pounds on Lee.
李小龙佯装要打阿里的头 身子却一低
Bruce feints for Ali’s head, but he goes low
一扫腿将他绊倒在地
and he sweeps him to the deck.
阿里就重重地摔在地上了
Ali goes down hard.
比赛结束
It’s all over.
-他有枪吗 -你说什么
– Does he have a gun? – I’m sorry?
李小龙有枪吗
Does Bruce Lee have a gun?
因为如果他没枪
Because if he doesn’t,
阿里三分钟之内就能把他解决了
it’s Ali in three minutes or less.
听见没 我就是这么想的
See? That’s what I’m saying.
我就是这么
That’s what I’m s–
等等 等下
Hey, hold on. Wait. Wait.
你在蒂娜的生日卡上签名了吗
Did you sign, uh, Tina’s birthday card?
-没有 -介意签下吗
– No. – Would you mind?
没问题
Not at all.
我跟你说 你的理由太牵强了
You’re way out of line on this, I’m telling you.
我只是说 如果李想扫阿里的腿
All I’m saying is, if Lee tried to sweep Ali’s legs,
祝你生日快乐喵
他会侧移躲过
he’ll just sidestep.
阿里在他的体型中算快的 没错
Ali was fast for his size, yes,
但如果他被扫腿踢中
but if he gets hit with a low kick,
祝你手可摘星
巴里·黑德贝格
就不知道该怎么应对了
he’s not gonna know what to do.
我知道他会怎么应对 他会纹丝不动
Oh, I know what he’ll do. He’ll do just fine.
不可能
You’re nuts.
-谢了 -没事
– Thanks. – Yep.
李小龙会打醉拳 好吗
Look, Bruce was a brawler, okay?
他会打你个措手不及
He gets in quick…
什么事
Uh, yeah?
拉米雷斯
Ramirez.
-组长 -是 先生
– Team leader. – Yes, sir.
拉米雷斯 你觉得你们在做什么
So, Ramirez, what do you think you’re up to?
我们只是在搬东西
We’re just filling an order.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
能告诉我为什么你的手下都没有穿护腰
May I ask why none of your guys are wearing a lift belt?
护腰
Lift belt.
一般我们都不♥穿♥
Oh, we — we don’t usually —
停下手中的活 到设备间去
Stop what you’re doing. You go to the equipment room.
穿上护腰带上手套
You get lift belts and gloves.
要穿的
You use them.
规矩就是规矩 明白吗
Rules are rules. Got me?
好 好 好的
Sure. Sure. Okay.
快一点
On the double.
停一下
Hey, hold up!
停下
Shut it down.
停下
Shut it down!
临时通行证
打扰一下
Uh, excuse me.
这个应该是你的
I think this belongs to you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
谢谢了
Thank you.
你在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
我要跟你的经理谈一谈
I need to talk to your manager.
我用别人的名牌轻松地通过了安检
I waltz through security with someone else’s I.D.
没人多看我一眼
Nobody gives me a second look.
当合法持证人出现时
When the rightful owner shows up,
也没有全公♥司♥清查是谁混进来了
there’s no facility-wide badge check.
通道大门不上锁 或者直接敞开
I find access doors – left unlocked or propped open,