I can’t wait that long.
你确定不能早点吗
Are you sure there’s nothing sooner?
那就周三吧
Wednesday then.
是 喂 我是查尔斯·麦吉尔
Yes, hello? T-This is Charles McGill.
我今天和克鲁兹医生约了三点
I have a three o’clock with Dr. Cruz today?
是 麻烦你告诉她
Uh. Yes, well, w-would you tell her
我今天有事去不了了
that something’s come up and I’m not able to come in today?
不 不用改天 我下周再去好了
No, no need to reschedule. I’ll just see her next week.
谢谢
Thank you.
电表
很好
Good.
你收到我的信息了
You got my message.
是的
Yeah.
带枪了吗
You strapped?
他们要来了
They’re coming.
赫克托
Don Hector.
埃拉迪奥想让我跟你当面谈谈
Don Eladio wanted me to speak with you face to face,
这样才没误会
so there’s no misunderstanding.
从今往后 境外只有一条路线
From now on, there will be only one route over the border
运我们的货 运鸡卡车
for our product — the chicken trucks.
就这样了
That is final.
但你得明白这只是为了效率
But you must understand this is for efficiency only —
没有对你或你的家族不敬
there’s no disrespect to you or your family.
他在这儿干什么
What’s he doing here?
老板想让你们解决此事
The boss wants you to settle this.
我现在就解决 好吗
I settle it right now, okay?
你们得合作
u202dYou have to work together.
这是老板的希望
It’s what the boss wants.
老板给我滚吧
The boss can suck me.
我是你就会小心说话
I’d watch what I say if I were you.
你算老几
Who you think you are?
你现在应该跪舔我
You should be kissing my ass right now.
我和我的家族
Me and my family?
我们建立了整个事业
We built this whole business.
我们都出了力
We all did. Together.
不 不 塞拉曼加才是
No, no! Salamanca did!
塞拉曼加的钱
Salamanca money!
塞拉曼加的血
Salamanca blood!
你得冷静
You have to calm down.
那个种植园是我出的钱
That hacienda! I paid for it.
而你却把我们像狗一样打发
And you treat us like dogs!
赫克托 没有针对你
Hector, this isn’t personal…
就是 就是针对我
It is! It is personal…!
报♥警♥ 把枪收好
Call 911. Stash the guns.
他们到的时候 你不该在场
You should not be here when they arrive.
是 我需要一辆救护车
Yeah. I need an ambulance.
千万别死 混♥蛋♥
¡No te mueras cabrón!
阿芝特克和吉拉德路口的车♥库♥外面
Outside a garage at the corner of Aztec and Girard.
我的老大倒了 可能是心脏病发
My boss collapsed. I think he’s having a heart attack.
你不能死 混♥蛋♥
iNo te mueras cabrón!
活过来
Come on!
活过来
Come on!
他有心脏病史吗
Does he have a history of cardiac issues?
是的
Yeah.
他在服用什么药物吗
And was he taking any medications?
这是他的药
He took these.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想同去的话就到拉芙蕾丝医院
We’re headed to Lovelace, if you’d like to follow.
休闲娱乐得怎么样了
How’s, uh, relax-o-thon 2003 comin’ along?
无可挑剔 一起来
No complaints. Join me.
沾一下酱
Dip — dip it in the sauce.
感觉太过了
Seems like overkill.
相信我
Trust me.
接下来呢
So what’s next?
《巨蟒小组》
Monty Python.
不二之选
Solid choice.
或者我们可以再看一遍《杀死一只知更鸟》
Or…we could just watch “To Kill a Mockingbird” again.
再看一遍
Again?
是的 我今早看了一遍
u202dYeah, u202dI watched it this morning.
这是我小时候最喜欢的电影
It was my favorite when I was a kid.
我爱死阿提克斯·芬奇了
I loved Atticus Finch.
一般的女孩都喜欢格里高利·派克
All the girls were in love with Gregory Peck.
不 我不迷他
No. I wasn’t in love with him.
其实有一点 也不是 我想成为他
Well, a little. But, no. I wanted to be him.
为正义而战 改变世界
Fight the good fight. Change the world.
对 你不是这么想的吗
Yeah. Didn’t you?
这更像查克的理想
That was more Chuck’s thing.
但好消息是 你做到了
But, I mean, the good news is you made it!
是 是的 我做到了
Yeah. Yeah. I am.
我通过帮助一家中型地方银行
I’m changing the world by helping a mid-size local bank
转型为中型区域银行 改变了世界
become a mid-size regional bank.
我真棒
Yay me.
兰德里太太那里碰了壁
So…no luck with Ms. Landry?
没有 该死 无路可走了
No. Shoot. That bridge is burned.
死路一条
Ashes.
那么糟吗
It’s that bad? u202d
根本无法挽回了
T-There’s no putting that genie back in the bottle.
我什么方法都试过了
And I’ve tried everything.
我给她们送了几篮松饼
I sent muffin baskets to the gals.
-上面署了她的名字 -漂亮
– I signed them from her. – u202dNice.
她们一眼就识穿了
They saw right through it.
“吉米 你人太好了
“Jimmy, you’re too nice.
吉米 她不值得你这样做”
Jimmy, she doesn’t deserve you.”
我越是想让她们重归于好
The more I try to make them like her again,
越是达不到目的 她们反而更喜欢我了
the more they end up lovin’ me instead.
听起来你已经无计可施了…
Well…sounds like you’ve exhausted all your options…
如果松饼礼篮都没法解决问题的话…
I mean, if muffin baskets don’t solve it…
我不知道还能怎么办了
I don’t know what else to do.
我不擅长建立关系 知道吗
I’m not good at building shit, you know?
我倒是对离间非常在行
I’m excellent at tearing it down.
还很不熟练嘛
Rookie move.
搞什么…
What — the… u202d
这本身就是芝士味的
It’s already cheese.
那就再多加点芝士味
It’s cheese on cheese.
对吧
See? u202d
有时候你得扬长避短
You know, sometimes, you got to play to your strengths.
你应该把这句话缝在枕头上
You should stitch that on a pillow.
我会的 好了 管它呢
I will. All right. Screw it.
再看一遍《杀死一只知更鸟》
“Mockingbird” encore, it is.

No.
该死
Oh, shit.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
兰德里太太
Mrs. Landry.
你有思路了
You figured it out.
是的
Yeah.
但我真的 真的不想这么做
But I really, u202dreally don’t wanna do it.
你好 大家好
Hello! Hi there.
-吉米 -吉米
– Jimmy! – Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
好了
Okeydokey.
试音 试音
Testing. Testing.
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
我知道你们很多人都盼着桑迪
I know that many of you were expecting Sandy
来给你们上今早的椅子瑜伽课
for this morning’s chair yoga,
但她女儿感冒了
but her daughter has a cold.
她会没事的
But she’ll be fine.
前台心好 说我可以来代课
The nice folks in front said I could sit in.
大家准备好了吗
So, you guys ready to get to it?
准备好了
Yes.
好的
Okay.
我们先来做个猫牛式伸展
Let’s wake up those spines with,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!