我还没想清拿弗朗西斯卡怎么办
And, uh, haven’t figured out Francesca yet.
那是另一个问题了
That’s another conversation.
有问题吗
All that sound okay?
你确定这样做吗
Are you sure about this?
矶鹞渡一案的和解费也不够…
I mean, even with the Sandpiper money…?
听着 发生…
Look. After, uh…
这一切后
everything…
我才不管办公室会怎么样
I don’t give a shit about the office.
我能开始找租客了吗
So can I start looking for a tenant?

Yeah.
当然
Yeah.
我可能害死别人 吉米
I could’ve killed someone, Jimmy.
对 你自己
Yeah. Yourself.
我上周大部分时间在工作 可能只睡六小时
I worked most of last week on maybe six hours of sleep.
然后我…
And then I…
闯了三个红绿灯
I crossed three lanes of traffic,
连一点印象都没有
and I don’t remember any of it…
你只是在做你觉得应该做的事
Look, you were just doing what you thought you had to do.
-因为我 -你没让我上那辆车
– Because of me. – You didn’t make me get in that car.
都怪我自己
That was all me.
我是成年人 我做了选择
I’m an adult. I made a choice.
我只想说
All I can say is,
我会做好的
I am gonna fix things.
一切都在这后面进行
Okay. So, we’re gonna do everything around back.
这附近几乎都是商业区 所以晚上很安静
It’s mostly commercial around here, so it’s quiet at night.
我们把卡车停在门前
We pull the trucks up to the doors.
把货卸在店里
We unload right into the shop.
我们可以在这里处理毒品
We can break down the stuff in here.
开店营业时 后面有块地方
There’s space in the back for storing scales
可以用来放置存货
and, uh, supplies when the shop’s open.
一晚上应该就能处理好
Should be able to process everything overnight.
我会在这亲自监督
I’d be here to see it gets done right —
老爸在哪
Where’s, uh, Papi?
我会负责一切
I’ll be taking care of all this.
他没意见
But he’s good.
我们把东西全装好后
Once we get everything packed,
阿图罗会来把东西取走并一路护送
Arturo will pick up and supervise distro,
确保不会有任何问题
uh, make sure everything is clear.
老爹在这里
Here’s Papi!
赫克托
Don Hector…
这是我爸爸曼纽尔 爸爸 这是赫克托·塞拉曼加
放松 我们是朋友
好多了吧
拜托你
离开我的店
爸爸 别这样
赫克托先生很大方
别这么失礼
爸爸
Papá…
想想罗莎姑妈和双胞胎
妈妈在加莱阿纳的家人
拜托
他很古板 他会想通的
He’s old-fashioned. He’ll come around.
赫克托
Don Hector.
我会和他谈谈的
I’ll talk to him.
他会想明白的
He’ll come around.
我不信任他
I don’t trust him.
这是凯文和佩奇送的
These are from Kevin and Paige.
应该是梅萨维德所有人一起送的
Well, I guess they’re from everybody at Mesa Verde.
还有一张卡片
Oh! And there’s a card.
在哪里来着
Somewhere in here.
这边
Ah, here!
你把书带来了吗
You brought the book?
是的
Um, sure.
加特伍德先生送的
Mr. Gatwood.
卡片上没细说
The card wasn’t clear,
但你肯定有牛排吃了
but I’m pretty sure you’re getting steaks, too.
真的吗
Really?
德州嘛
Texas.
他希望你早日恢复
He wishes you a speedy recovery.
好吧
Okay.
你真是太走运了
You are so lucky.
我以前每周末都会开车经过那条公路
I, um, I used to drive that highway every weekend
去看我哥哥和他的孩子们
to visit my brother and his kids,
几乎每次都能看到车祸
and I saw an accident almost every single time.
那条路上经常死人
People die on that road all the time.
我已经把你这周的日程都重新安排了
I-I already rescheduled everything you had this week.
但我没动你和监管员的会面
But I didn’t touch that meeting with the regulator.
我知道和犹他州协商的时间很关键 所以…
I know that whole Utah timeline is delicate, so…
没错 是下周三吧
Right. u202dIt’s next Wednesday, right?
是的 我们还做了很多准备工作
Yes. And there’s still a lot of prep that we pushed
你可以在本季度末之前
so you could focus on getting Mr. Gatwood up
专心帮助加特伍德先生
by the end of the quarter.
现在是不可能了
u202dWhich isn’t happening now.
其实 我和科琳谈过了
Actually…? I talked with Colleen,
她说周一的会议进展得很顺利
and she said everyone’s fine doing that meeting Monday.
所以 这说明我们还是能赶在截止日期前
So, you know, that means we could still slide in
上交那些文件
just under the deadline…
你带来我下周三
Did you bring a breakdown
要用的文件明细了吗
of the documents I’ll need for next Wednesday?
我得…我得想想…
I would — u202dI would have to figure out…

Yep.
那得花多少时间
…how long that’ll take me.

Right.
四 六
That’s four, six.
十一
Go to 11.
找到了 给你
Found it. Here you go.
最上面是佩奇的时间线
And Paige’s timeline’s on the top.

Kim?
你没事吧 我可以等会回来…
Y-you okay? u202dI-I can always come back…
你得取消和加特伍德的会面
I’m gonna need you to cancel Gatwood
推掉所有安排
and push everything else.
什么 所有的吗
What? E-everything?
是的 所有
Yeah. Everything.
好吧
Okay.
但你能不能先送我去个地方
But first, u202dcould you give me a ride?
没问题 去哪儿
Absolutely. Where to?
韦克斯勒女士很抱歉 加特伍德先生
Ms. Wexler sends her apologies, Mr. Gatwood.
她对此感到非常过意不去
A-and she feels terrible about this,
但是她遭遇车祸 需要静养
but with her accident and the recovery —
她没办法按时为你完成那些工作
she’s just not gonna be able to finish her work for you in time.
当然了 我会告诉她的
Oh, of course, I’ll tell her.
再次表达她的歉意
A-and again, she is very sorry,
她好转后马上就会亲自跟你联络
and I know she’ll be giving you a call herself soon.
是的
Well, yes.
韦克斯勒女士让我告诉你
Ms. Wexler did ask me to tell you
她强烈推荐斯韦卡特和考科利
she strongly recommends Schweikart and Cokely.
那是一家非常棒的律所
They’re an exceptional firm.
我今天就把信息发给你
Okay. Well, I will send that info over today.
韦克斯勒女士也会跟进工作
A-and Ms. W-Wexler u202dwill follow up herself shortly.
谢谢他的肉
“Thanks for the meat.” Uh.
她还说谢谢你的牛排
A-and she says thank you for the steaks.
她等不及想品尝一番了
She’s so excited to fire up that grill.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. B-bye!
我拿了多少了
Okay. How many do I have?
九盘…
Nine…
很好
Good.
我是吉米
It’s Jimmy.
我知道你不想见我
I know you don’t wanna see me,
但我就想知道你没事
but, uh, I just want to know you’re okay.
开门 查克 我只想见见你
C’mon, Chuck. I just want to see your face.
拜托 查克 一下就好
C’mon, Chuck. I just need a minute.
我就是想确认你没事
I just need to know you’re alright.
我没事 吉米
I’m alright, Jimmy.
很好
Good.
你没事就好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!