Give it up for the big winner, Irene Landry!
今晚最快产生的宾果
Fastest bingo of the night!
热情一点 大家给艾琳掌声鼓励
Come on. Let’s hear it for Irene.
艾琳 你要去哪儿
Irene, where ya goin’?
给你话筒 替我一会儿
Hey, you know what? Take over.
好吧 下一个游戏
Okay. Time for a new game.
我来给大家发一下卡片
let’s get some cards out for everyone.
怎么了 你没事吧
What’s going on? You okay?
别这样
Don’t do that.
你的睫毛膏都哭花了
Your mascara’s gonna run all over.
艾琳 别哭了
Irene, come on.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
她们都针对我
They’ve all turned on me.
谁啊
Who has?
我的朋友们
My friends!
海伦 萝丝 默特尔
Helen, Rose, Myrtle.
她们都是的
All of them.
什么 怎么会
What? No!
是的
Yes!
她们对我很冷漠
They’re so cold.
我从她们身边走过时 她们都不讲话了
When I walk past them, they stop talking.
她们一看我不在
I-I-I hear them whispering
就交头接耳
when — when they think I’m not there.
这真是…
It’s just so…
太残忍♥了
It’s so cruel.
我都不知道为什么
And I don’t even know why.
我觉得…
I think, uh…
也许我知道
maybe I do.
你知道
You do? u202d
会不会是和解的事
Could it be the settlement?
也许她们
I mean, maybe they
想要那笔钱
want the money,
你知道 她们想改善一下生活
you know, to improve their lives?
我一点儿也不知道她们需要钱
I had no idea any of them needed money.
没人跟我讲
No one said anything to me.
也许不是钱本身的问题
Well, maybe it’s not about the money itself.
我是说 你瞧 谁会不想多要点钱
I mean — hello — u202dwho wouldn’t want more money?
也许是她们觉得
I mean, maybe it’s the idea
你没有为她们考虑 知道吗
that they don’t think you’re considering them, you know?
考虑到她们的需求
Thinking of their needs?
我根本不知道
I-I-I didn’t know.
我不想伤害她们
I don’t want to hurt them.
她们是我的朋友
They’re my friends.
我希望一开始就没有诉讼这码事
I wish we never even started this lawsuit.
我只希望一切回到从前那样
I just want everything to go back the way it was.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
换了是你 你会怎么做
What would you do?
你知道我现在已经不是律师了
I mean, you know u202dI’m not a lawyer right now.
求你了
Please?
我该和解吗
Should I settle?
艾琳…
Irene…
听从你内心的声音
You listen to your heart.
加特伍德石油
还有多久
Time?
两个小时
Two hours out.
我多久前说我要走了
When did I say I was gonna leave?
二十分钟前
20 minutes ago.
请给我再倒点咖啡 好吗
Can I have some more coffee, please?
就来
Coming.
我这本少了一页调查记录
I’m missing a survey history in this one.
我去找 抱歉
On it. Sorry about that.
没关系
u202du202dNot a problem.
谁准备来个人生大转折
Who’s ready to have her life changed?
金 听见我说的了没
Kim, didja hear me?
听见了 人生大转折
Yep. Heard you. Life changed. u202d
先别忙工作了 你们俩 就一下
Stop your work, both of you, for a sec.
我有个超级好消息
I-I got big, big news.
能过一会儿再说吗 吉米
Can you just tell us later, Jimmy?
我已经迟到很久了 这根本不好笑
I’m so late, it’s not even funny.
梅萨维德的人可以等会
Mesa Verde can wait.
瞧 我还买♥♥了一瓶蓝宝石
Look. I got Zafiro.
不是梅萨维德 是个新客户
It’s not Mesa Verde. It’s a new client,
如果今天黄了 就变成前客户了
and if I mess this up, it’s a former client.
我以为梅萨维德是你唯一的客户
I thought Mesa Verde was your one and only.
说来话长 吉米 抱歉
You know, it’s go– Ji– I’m sorry.
吉米 能不能之后再跟你解释
Jimmy, can I just explain all this to you later? I’m…
矶鹞渡要和解了
Sandpiper is settling.
-什么 -没错
– What? – Yeah.
一大笔钱
For a bundle.
但没法和解啊
But th-they can’t be settling.
集体诉讼进展没有这么快
Class actions don’t move that fast.
不要纠结那些细节
Don’t get bogged down in the details!
相信我 他们要和解了
Trust me — they’re settling!
-是的 -那太好了
– Yeah. – u202dThat’s great, then.
是啊 我们来庆祝一下吧
Yeah! So, hey, let’s celebrate.
看得出
I can tell
你又在这里熬了一宿 知道吗
that you pulled another all-nighter here, you know?
你得停下来呼吸一下新鲜空气
You — You got to stop and smell the roses.
谁有两个拇指 一瓶蓝宝石
Who’s got two thumbs, a bottle of Zafiro,
还有百分之二十的共同基金
and 20% of the common fund?!
就是我
u202dThis guy!
我知道 是你 我为你感到高兴 吉米
I know…you do. u202dI am happy for you, Jimmy.
是我们
Be happy for us!
这下子问题都迎刃而解了
This is the solution to everything.
好了 弗朗西斯卡
Okay, Francesca,
-你能帮我把这些都放进车里吗 -金
– could you just put these all in my car? – u202dKim.
好了 吉米 我得走了
Yeah. Jimmy, I gotta go.
就给我五分钟
Gimme five goddamn minutes.
我没有五分钟给你了
I don’t have five minutes.
你反正都已经迟到了
But you’re already late.
五分钟都不行吗
What’s five more minutes?
把车开快点不就行了
So drive 60 instead of 55.
-吉米 -什么
– Jimmy! u202d- What?
你没有听懂我的意思
You’re not hearing me.
我们的危机结束了 省省吧
Our troubles are over! Come on!
吉米 我现在要走了
Jimmy, I’m leaving now.
几个小时后回
I’ll be back in a few hours.
你好好组织一下要对我说的话
Think of all the things you want to say to me,
等我回来跟我说 好吗
and just say them to me later, okay?
再见
Bye.
你 来几杯
You. Shots.
-我… -喝几杯
– I — – Shots.
我们来庆祝
We’re celebrating.
干杯
Cheers. u202d
爽口
Smooth.
是啊
Yeah.
基于我们提供的条件
Under the terms we’re offering,
你能得到一大笔钱
you get a substantial payment
并不会对你任何通过钻孔和开采
without any impact to your property
获得的财产造成任何影响
via drilling and extraction.
与其耗上几年等待结案
And rather than waiting years to close,
加特伍德先生可以马上给你现金
Mr. Gatwood is offering cash on the barrel, right now.
考虑到日常开支 负债情况
Given the cost of overhead, liabilities,
还有其它加特伍德先生将支付的费用
and other burdens Mr. Gatwood assumes,
我们相信这个条件已经非常优厚了
we believe this offer is more than fair.
我们相信…
We believe —
我们相信这个条件已经非常优厚了
We believe this offer is more than fair.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!