查克寄来的
From Chuck.
信使送来的 上面要求
It came via messenger — the instructions say
你尽快看信
he wants you to read it as soon as possible.
你得帮我做件事
Here’s what I need you to do.
打听一下
Call around.
找个专门开退休派对的地方
Find someplace special for the retirement party.
经典老派的
Something classy, old-school.
或许旅店就行
La Posada, maybe.
还要乐队 爵士什么的
And a band. Something jazzy.
活泼点的
Upbeat.
找个可以用的 准备好
Find what’s available. Let’s set it up.

Okay. u202d
该死 查克
Goddamit, Chuck.
你要起诉哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
You’re suing Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill?
请进 霍华德
Come on in, Howard.
你把灯打开了
You turned the lights on.
我说了 我恢复正常了
I told you — I’m back to normal.
没错 我要起诉律所违反合约
And yes, I am suing HHM for breach of contract.
你清楚你在做什么吗
Do you have any idea what you’re doing?
我清楚
I believe I do.
你尽管放马过来
I’m calling your bluff.
这是我的公♥司♥ 我建立的
This is my firm. I built it.
你父亲当时在两间房♥的办公室工作
Your father was working in a two-room office
我那时加入了他
when I joined him.
我还指导你通过了司法考试
And you I tutored for the bar exam.
你赶不走我的
You’re not kicking me out.
如果如你所言 你无法”相信我的判断”
If you can’t u202d”Trust my judgment,” As you say,
那随你
so be it,
但你得付给我我的份额
but you’re gonna have to pay me for my share.
应该有约八百万美元吧
I believe it comes to around $8 million.
我们都知道公♥司♥出不起这个钱
We both know the firm doesn’t have the money.
你宁愿拆掉麦哈律所也不退休
You’d rather u202dtear down HHM than retire?
现在知道我的厉害了吗
You think I’m trouble now?
我还只是你的合伙人 要是敌人你怎么办
As your partner? u202dImagine me as your enemy.
查克…
Chuck…
你即将造成的破坏…
the damage u202dthat you’re going to do…
如果你想进一步讨论 我们可以
If you’d like to u202ddiscuss this further, we can…
庭上见
in court.
在那之前…
Until then…
还有什么好说的
what else is there to say?
蓝壶 红酒
Blue pot. Red wine.
黑炉
Black burner.
蓝壶 红酒
Blue pot. Red wine.
黑炉
Black burner.
蓝壶 红酒 黑炉
Blue pot. Red wine. Black burner.
手气来了
I got hot hands.
手气来了 我知道会是这个
I got hot hands! I know this is gonna be the one!
B9
B-9!
宾果游戏
但愿那个”标本”回到了B9
Let’s hope that biopsy comes back “B-9.”
B9
B-9.
好吧
Okay…
下一个是什么
What’s next?
是…
We got…
I29
I-29.
我记得我29岁的时候
I remember when I was 29.
你们应该也记得
Bet you do, too.
I29
I-29.
接下来是O62
Here comes O-62.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我已经叫过62了吗
Have I called 62 of these already?
好像是的 O62
It feels like it. O-62.
接下来是B2
Here we have B-2.
B2
B-2.
好了 今晚球都出来了
Well, tonight is all bingo.
来了
Here it comes.
O70 有人中了吗 O70
O-70. Anyone? O-70.
好吧
All right.
没人中
No takers.
G55
G-55.
G55
G-55.
天啊 中了
Oh, my God! Bingo!
我中了
I got bingo!
大保罗 拿上来
Big Paul, bring it up.
凯莉 核对一下
Kelly, take a look.
可能有人中了
We may have a winner.
凯莉 告诉我 是不是中了
Kelly, tell me — have we got it?
有人中了
We have a bingo!
保罗 站上领奖圈
Paul, step up to the winner’s circle.
为他鼓掌
Let’s hear it for him!
为他使劲鼓掌
Let’s give him a big round of applause!
好了 新一轮游戏 拿张新卡片
Okay. New game, new cards.
卡片来了
Here they come.
自己拿新卡片 新卡片
Get yourself some new cards. New cards.
助手手里有卡片
The helpers have them.
你们可以拿一两张
You can have one, two.
你们最多能拿四张
You can have up to four, as you know.
给你一张幸运蓝的
Here’s a lucky blue one for you.
好了
All right.
拿上卡片 我们好重新开始游戏
Take your cards so we can start a new game.
给你 放到你的牌里
There you go. Add that to your stack.
好了 准备好卡片
All right. Get your cards.
艾琳 今天运气如何
Irene, you feeling lucky today?
还行吧
I-I guess so.
好吧 我送你一张…
All right. Well, here’s one on me…
只送给你
just for you.
好吧
All right.
宾果游戏勾了我的魂
I sold my soul for B-I-N-G-and-O!
清空游戏盘
Let’s clear the table.
装进去
Load it up.
锁好装好了
Locked and loaded.
重新来一盘
Here comes a new game.
第一个数字…
First number up…
是N31
It’s N-31.
南希的首字母哦
“N” For “Nancy.”
31是她叫我滚蛋的次数
31 for the number of times she told me to take a hike.
N31
N-31.
G48
G-48.
最伟大的一代的首字母
“G” For the Greatest Generation.
48表示”杜威大败杜鲁门”的年份
48 for “Dewey Defeats Truman.”
接下来是I25 我的首字母
Here’s I-25 — the big “I.”
I25
I-25.
然后是B12 和维他命同名
It’s B-12, like the vitamin.
O67
O-67!
有人中了吗 我感觉有人中了哦
Anybody? I got a good feeling about this.
O67
O-67!
我好像…
I-I-I think…
中了
Bingo!
那是谁
Who is that?
快上来
Come on up.
艾琳
Irene!
艾琳 快上来 亲爱的
Irene, come on up here, dear.
递给凯莉
Bring it up to Kelly.
我们来看看
Let’s take a look.
凯莉得核对一下你的卡片
Kelly has to check your card.
她来了
Here she comes.
有可能
Could be.
老天啊
Oh, my goodness.
艾琳中了宾果
It is a bingo for Irene!
让我们给艾琳·兰德里一点掌声
Let’s hear it for Irene Landry!
掌声给我们的大赢家 艾琳·兰德里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!