You’re just gonna have to wait for it.
什么事这么重要
和我们那位朋友在游池边谈过了
他对进展感到很满意
他认为整合后的运输方式很有效
事实上 由于效果显著
我们的朋友说以后都要用这种方式
当然了 你的领地永远都是你的
但这个体系更隐秘 风险更小
一切都由那个智利人经手
能听见吗
听到了
赫克托
Don Hector…
我从没主动要求过 这不是我要的
赫克托
Don Hector?
去他的埃拉迪奥
去他的博尔萨
去你♥妈♥的♥
我们通常大概
Well, we go around about,
走六圈吧
you know, six times, I think.
我们 对 是的
I think we’re — Yeah, I think — I think so.
我知道啊
I know!
这对你很有益
This is so good for you.
你们好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
早上好
Good morning.
-吉米 你好 -吉米
– Hi! Jimmy! u202d- Hi, Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy!
你们先走
Oh, y-you — you girls go on a little bit.
我待会追上来
I’ll — I’ll catch up with you.
吉米
Jimmy! u202d
艾琳
Wow, Irene!
一周之内居然碰见你两次
Fancy running into you twice in one week.
我真幸运
How lucky am I?
你也喜欢在商场健步走啊
Y-You’re a mallwalker?
-我都不知道 -我吗
– I had no idea! u202d- Me?
是啊 很喜欢
Oh, yeah. Big time.
对心血管很有好处
I mean, it’s great for cardio.
对腿筋 臀肌和韧带也很好
Hamstrings, glutes, I-T band.
我可喜欢在商场健步走了
I’m a huge mallwalker.
有段时间没做了
Been out of the game for awhile.
得了足底筋膜炎
Developed this damn plantar fasciitis.
痛死我了
u202dHurts like a bear.
我很遗憾
Oh, I’m so sorry to hear about that.
不过
Well, hey.
我穿这个就没事了
I got the cure right here.
这种鞋含有特殊胶和阻力线圈那些玩意儿
These have a special gel and resistance coils and buncha stuff.
像站在枕头上那么舒服
It’s like walkin’ on pillows.
看起来是挺舒服的
Well, they — they — they look comfortable.
你喜欢吗
You like ’em?
款式挺时髦的
Well, they — they’re quite stylish.
这样吧
Hey, y’know what?
我给女友买♥♥了一双
I bought a pair for my girlfriend,
但她不合脚
and they don’t fit her.
不出所料 店里说
And the store has this — wouldn’t you know it? —
不能退
no-refunds policy.
你穿几码
What size are you?
七码半 七码半
7 1/2. 7 1/2.
找到了
Oh, there we go.
感觉如何
How does that feel?
我明白你说的了 真的
I-I see what you mean. They… u202d
真的很舒服 而且特别合脚
They are so nice, and they fit like a dream!
但我不能白拿你的鞋 吉米
But I-I can’t take these for free, Jimmy.
客气什么呢
Oh, please.
不过你倒是能帮我个忙
There is one thing you could do for me?
什么事
What’s that?
不要告诉其他人我送你鞋子
Don’t tell the other folks I gave ’em to ya.
我不想让人觉得我偏心
I don’t want to look like I’m playing favorites.
-我一定守口如瓶 -那你继续健步吧
– My lips are sealed. – Then you go and enjoy those.
我要去让心脏加快跳动了
I’m gonna go u202dget my heart rate back up.
-谢谢你 -回见
– Oh, thank you! – And I’ll see you later.
太谢谢你了 吉米
Thank you so much, Jimmy!
右手 朋友们 爱之手
…right hand, friends — the hand of love.
看好了 我要向你们展示生命的故事
Now, watch, and I’ll show you the story of life.
你有顾虑 很正常
You got some questions. It’s only natural.
说实话 如果艾琳选择和解
And the truth is, if Irene settles…
你们能分到点钱
you’d get some money.
不过 你们也不差这笔钱 对吧
But, I mean, it’s not like you guys need it, right?
另一方面 我也看了和解金额
On the other hand, u202dI did get a look at their offer.
我无意干涉你们
I don’t want to speak out of school,
但是金额…
but it’s, uh…
话说回来 每个人情况不同
But I mean, hey, everyone’s situation is different.
可能艾琳就是不需要这笔钱
Maybe Irene just doesn’t need the money.
我不能百分百确定
I mean, I don’t know for a fact,
不过 看到一个人买♥♥好东西…
but when you see someone buying nice new things…
-比如那双鞋 -比如那双鞋
– Like those shoes. – …like those shoes.
那双鞋肯定不便宜
I mean, those must have cost a pretty penny.
要是她买♥♥得起
I mean, if she can afford those,
说明她经济状况不错
she’s walkin’ on easy street.
还有一件事
And there’s something else… y’know.
那些律师
The lawyers.
如果律师的和解金有这么多
I mean… that’s the lawyer’s share of the settlement.
那你们就有这么多
And your share is — boop! — this much. Doo!
如果艾琳一直拖 那些律师能多分到这么多
If Irene holds out, the lawyers get this much more…
你们则能多拿这么多
and you are gonna get this much more.
好像没太大区别
Doesn’t seem like much difference.
我知道 但情况就是这样
I know, but that’s how it works.
艾琳也知道的
And Irene knows it, too.
律师们跟她解释过了
I mean, the lawyers have explained it to her.
很疯狂吧 但这都取决于艾琳
It’s crazy, but it’s all up to Irene.
毕竟她是集体诉讼代表
After all, she is the Class Representative.
也就是说她能分到更多钱吗
Does that mean that she gets more?
不 不
No. No.
只是在法官眼中 她很特别
Just means in the eyes of the court, she’s special.
她就像是你们的议员或大使
She’s like your congressman or ambassador.
我们能做些什么吗
Is there anything we can do?
不 你什么都做不了
No. No. You can’t do anything.
我也做不了
I can’t do anything.
只有艾琳可以
Only Irene.
她应该知道怎样做最好
She probably knows what’s best.
她一定会考虑你们的心情
I’m sure she’s taking your feelings into account.
从大局来看
Hey, look at the big picture.
都占据道德高地了 谁还需要钱呢
Who needs money when you got the moral high ground?
萝丝
Rose!
海伦
Helen!
姑娘们
Ladies?!
姑娘们
Ladies!
伊格纳西奥
Ignacio?
爸爸
我看新闻时睡着了
我知道
你还好吧 孩子
爸爸
Papa…
有个人很快会到你店里去
一个坏人
什么
他会提出接管你的店一段时间
你一定要答应他
明白了吗
这个人是谁
赫克托·塞拉曼加
Hector Salamanca.
塞拉曼加
Salamanca.
我又开始为他们工作了
我知道你在想什么
你可以冲我吼
和我断绝关系
再也不和我说话 但无论如何
你必须按他说的去做
我知道你准备干什么
但你不能那样
不可以 爸爸
按他说的做 这事几周后就会平息
否则…
我发誓 我发誓很快就会结束
我怎么能相信你说的话
向我保证你不会做傻事
向我保证 爸爸
拜托
滚出我家
行 我还在等
Okay, and I’m still waiting
-第三方的传唤 -很好
– for those third-party subpoenas. – Oh, great.
-到时候通知我 谢谢 法兰西斯 -没事
– Let me know, then. Thanks, Francis. u202d- All right.
朱莉 怎么了
Julie, what’s up?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!