You’re never gonna win that.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
要得出结论 我们得好好合计合计
In order to find out, we gotta do some math.
我们来算算账
Let’s see.
请律师得花你九十块每小时
A lawyer’s gonna cost you about 90 bucks an hour.
诉讼得花上八到十二个月 这是最起码的
You’re looking at 8 to 12 months of litigation, minimum.
我自己代表自己
I’ll represent myself.
好啊 放马来吧
Great! Bring it on.
你有车吗 有房♥吗 有养老金吗
You got a car? You got a house? A pension?
全都拜拜吧
Kiss it all goodbye.
瞧 在这里 你可能就是老大
Look, out here, u202dyou might be King Douche-nozzle,
但在法庭上 你就谁也不是了
but in court, you are little people.
法官和我…
Look, the judge and I —
我们很乐意在法庭上度过下个五年
we’ll gladly spend the next five years in the courtroom.
但你呢 花销太大了
But for you, it’s expensive.
非常 非常贵
It’s very, very expensive.
就像第三次贷款那么贵
It’s u202dthird-mortgage expensive.
所以 我给你个简单的出路
So…I’m offering you a simple choice.
你可以去找你老婆
You can go to your wife.
跟她解释一下你就快把你的饭碗
You can explain to her you’re about to lose your job,
养老金 还有你那在保龄球馆
your pension, and whatever pinhole of a reputation
“发光球周日”获得的小名望弄丢了
you’ve got at the bowling alley on Glow-ball Sundays,
或者 你让我的朋友去医院探望他生病的女儿
or let my friend here visit his sick daughter in the hospital,
还有让我这受伤的背
and you can let me rest my back
在这神圣的
on this sacred, u202d
现在没有垃圾的新墨西哥土地上休息一下
now litter-free New Mexico soil.
并不扣我们的工时
And we keep our hours.
好吧
Fine.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
快走啊
Well, go on!
滚吧
Get outta here.
大兄弟
Hey, man.
你这可是绝地大♥师♥的脑袋啊
That was some u202dJedi mind shit right there!
这是我花得最值的七百块了
The best $700 I done ever spent.
给你
Here you go.
我走了
I’m out.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
我就来 好 好
Yo, I’m on my way. Yeah, yeah.
洛博罗炸鸡店
我遇到了个麻烦 我觉得你能帮我一把
I’ve got a problem I think you can help me with.
我手头有些不能花的现金
I’ve got cash I can’t spend.
大概二十万
About $200,000.
如果我出了任何意外
If anything happens to me,
我的家人绝不能知道这笔钱
my family’ll never see it.
现在 在我看来 你开这个店
Now, it seems to me you opened this place
是为了解决和这类似的问题
to solve a similar problem.
你认为这个方法也适用于你
And you think that solution could be applied to you.
就像一次性的交易
As a one-time arrangement.
我们公开联♥系♥是件非常不明智的事
It would be unwise for us to be publicly associated,
你不这么认为吗
wouldn’t you agree?
因为塞拉曼加的人
Because of the Salamancas.
要是他们发现了
If they were to take notice,
我们都要吃不了兜着走
there would be consequences for both of us.
我在考虑纸上交易
I’m thinking a paper transaction.
还是很危险
Even so.
或许有个办法
Perhaps there is a way.
这个办法有点…
One with a degree more…
麻烦一点
difficulty.
但我应该能安排妥当
But one I may be able to arrange.
百分之二十的钱够摆平吗
Would 20% overcome this difficulty?
我不会拿你家人的钱
I would not take money from your family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!