Listen, I’ve been reviewing your documents,
我本想要给你介绍一位同事 但…
and I thought I might’ve had to refer you to a colleague, but…
我觉得我自己就有办法解决你的问题
I think I may have a solution to your problem myself.
你这周能抽空
Do you think u202dyou have some time this week
当面聊聊吗
we could sit down and talk?
查克
Chuck.
霍华德 真是惊喜
Howard. What a nice surprise.
我敲了门 但没人应
I knocked, but there was no answer.
以为你在睡觉
Thought you were asleep.
想着可以等会儿 万一…
Figured I’d wait, in case…
-那是杂货吗 -是的
– Are those groceries? u202d- They are.
我想散散步
I decided u202dto go for a little walk.
很好 查克
That’s great, Chuck. u202d
你进来吧
Why don’t you come on in?
谢谢
Thank you.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我希望只是过来看看你
Well, I wish it was just a social call,
不过我们确实得讨论一个事情
but unfortunately, we do have an issue we need to discuss.
什么事
What’s that?
涉及你的职业过失保险
It concerns u202dyour malpractice insurance.
有…
There’s…
我们得坐下来好好谈谈
well, we should sit and talk it through.
米却肯饭店
抱歉
空调故障
好了
You’re good.

Cool.
再见 纳乔
See you, Nacho.
赫克托
Don Hector.
怎么
What?
这一张有点问题
This one looks funny.
拿过来
Bring it here.
你看看 是不是假♥钞♥
You see? Is it fake?
不 是真钞
No, it’s fine.
我很抱歉 赫克托
I’m so sorry, Don Hector.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
纳乔
Nacho.
这次多
I’m heavy.
我处理好了第五大道的问题
Took care of that problem over on Fifth.
那伙人不会再来烦我们了
That crew won’t bother us no more —
给我点面子 闭嘴
Do me a favor. Shut up.
好了
You’re good.

Okay.
下周再见
See you next week.
赫克托 再来点咖啡
Don Hector, more espresso?
麦吉尔
McGill.
继续干活
Keep it moving.
先生 先生
Sir. Sir.
怎么了
What’s up?
是我的孩子
It’s — it’s my kid.
她妈刚打来了
Her mom just called.
你不应该打电♥话♥
You’re not supposed to be on the phone.
我知道 但她病了
I know, I know, but she’s sick.
她在日托所得了肺炎
She caught pneumonia at day care.
她现在在医院
She’s in the hospital.
-拜托能让我去吗 -你当然可以去
– Please, can I go? – Sure, you can go.
但你就没有服务时间了
But you’re not gettin’ credit.
别这样 我去了马上回来
C’mon, can I just go and come right back?
我这周得完成服务时间
I have to get my hours done this week.
法官说的
Judge says so.
法官说的吗
Judge told you, huh?
你自己决定吧
Sounds like that’s on you.
伙计 你想离开这里
Buddy, u202dyou wanna get outta here?
你愿意出多少钱
How much is it worth to you?
什么
What?
去办事
To ditch this.
-多少钱 -别烦我
– How much? – u202dLeave me alone, yo.
你还想不想去卖♥♥货了
Come on. You want to get to your deal or what?
伙计 我只是想见我生病的女儿
Man, I was just tryin’ ta see my sick kid.
你是想去把一些不该卖♥♥的东西
You’re trying to sell something you shouldn’t have
卖♥♥给不该买♥♥的人
to someone u202dwho shouldn’t be buying it.
没看不起你 好吗
No judgments, all right?
人总得过活
Man’s gotta make a living.
我只是想说你过活的方式
I’m just saying the way you make yours
应该是毒贩子吧
rhymes with “Mug mealer.”
drug dealer
你是谁 缉毒特警吗
Yeah. What are you — a narc?
我可以帮你离开这里
I’m the guy u202dwho’s gonna get you out of here
-并能保住你的工时 -是吗
– and let you keep your hours. u202d- Yeah?
-是的 -你有什么办法
– Yeah. – u202dHow you gonna do that?
我来想办法 好吗
Lemme worry about the how, okay?
你只用…
You just…
给我七百块 你就能走人
700 bucks, and you’re gone.
算了 我没有七百块
u202dNo, I don’t have 700 bucks.
你袜子里可藏了大几千块
You got a couple grand in your sock.
七百块
700 bucks.
你可以帮我离开这儿
And you can get me outta here?

Aight.
事办成了我就给钱
You can do it, you got a deal.
行 捡垃圾去吧 继续
Okay. Just go pick up trash. Go on.
你在搞什么飞机
The hell’s this?
休息 我的背受伤了
Resting. Uh, hurt my back.
起来
Get up.
不起来 我的背疼得要命
Nope. My back’s killing me.
随你便
Suit yourself.
今天的工时没了
You’re not getting your hours.
我很肯定你会记上我的工时的
I’m pretty sure you’re gonna give me my hours.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你是怎么得出这个结论的
And how do you figure that?
因为如果你不记 我就告你
‘Cause if you don’t, I’m gonna sue you.
真不想让你愿望落空 机灵鬼
Hate to break it to you, smart guy,
但是你签过免责声明了
but you signed a waiver.
我是和市政♥府♥签的免责声明
I signed a waiver with the city.
但我不会告市政♥府♥
But I’m not suing the city.
我要告你 你个人
I’m suing you! Personally!
你没有权利这么做
You can’t do that.
老兄…
Buddy…
我们可是在自♥由♥和法治的国家里
…this is the land of the free and the home of the lawsuit —
我百分之百确定我可以
I sure as shootin’ can.
知道吗
And you know what?
我还要带上那个人一起
I think I’ll bring that guy in with me
提出集体诉讼
and make it a class-action thing.
他和这有什么关系
What’s he got to do with it?
你故意阻止他探望
You knowingly prevented him from visiting his child
他生病住院的孩子
in the hospital.
这不算故意精神伤害
If that isn’t intentional infliction of emotional distress,
算什么
what is?
你在说疯话
That’s…crazy.
还没完呢
u202dCrazy hasn’t even started.
我还能告你
I can also sue you
拒绝通过社区服务小时数
for failure to approve community-service hours —
这直接违反了你作为
that’s a direct violation of your duties
新墨西哥州代理人的工作职责
as an agent u202dof the state of New Mexico.
我只是尽我的工作本分
I’m only doin’ my job
要不这样吧
And just for tickles,
我提出在你的监管下所受到的伤害
maybe I throw in failure to treat and mitigate damages suffered by me
未能得到适当的处理和治疗
due to injuries u202dsustained under your watch.
-伤害 -我的背
– Injury? – u202dMy back.
你真是满嘴胡话 免责声明上说得清清楚楚
You’re full of shit. The waiver clearly states —
现在 那份免责声明只会让你更有罪
Now, that waiver’s gonna make Swiss cheese look solid.
在个人诉讼中
And in a personal lawsuit,
这种免责声明就像风中放了个屁
it’s a fart in the wind.
你不可能赢得了官司的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!