that you covered my law-school loans.
你当时可是坦然接受了
It seemed to sit right at the time.
我很感激这份大礼
I appreciate the gift,
但现在我有能力了
but now that I’m able to afford it,
我想把钱还给你
I want to pay you back.
你”很感激这份大礼”
Oh, you “appreciate the gift”?
-确实如此 霍华德 -你知道我在里面干什么吗
– Yes, I do, Howard. – u202dYou know u202dwhat I’m doing in there?
你猜一下
Take a guess.
我在止损
I’m doing damage control.
我过去两周
And I’m doing it three meals a day
每天三餐都跟每位客户沟通
for the past two weeks with every one of our clients.
我忙个半死 试图挽救律所的名声
I’m busting my ass, trying to repair the reputation of the firm
因为你和吉米让我们名誉扫地
after you and Jimmy dragged it through the mud.
我只是尽我所能 为我的委托人辩护
I did everything in my power to defend my client.
这就是你的托词吗
Oh, is that what you’re calling it?
这份工作就是这样 霍华德
That’s the job, Howard.
顺便说一下 对你有利时
And by the way, it was all very convenient for you
你就无视查克的病 还真方便啊
to ignore Chuck’s illness when it suited you.
我把你带出收发室 供你念完法律
So, I take you out of the mail room, put you through law school,
亲自指导你 你离开后
mentor you, and then when you leave
在背后放暗箭伤我 倒成我的错了吗
and stab me in the back, that’s my fault?
我不会去兑现的
I’m not cashing this.
金 你的债务被豁免了
Kim, your debt is forgiven.
但其他事都是你的错
But anything else? That’s on you.
我和吉米只是把真实情况呈现出来
All Jimmy and I did was show the situation for what it is.
如果你向客户隐瞒了
And if you are hiding that from your clients?
霍华德 那就是你的责任
Well, Howard, that’s on you.
纳乔
Nacho.
爸爸
Hey, Papa.
你来得这么早 儿子
是啊 我想先来看看发♥票♥
你总算对这一行感兴趣 我真高兴
我打算从林肯车开始
拿点麂皮过来帮我忙
好的爸爸 我马上就来
蓝色衬衫
Blue shirt.
黄色墙面
Yellow wall.
银色门
Silver door.
白色指示牌
White sign.
红色辣椒
Red pepper.
紫色毛衣
Purple sweater.
咖啡色木头
Brown wood.
黑色垫子
Black mat.
杰森 请你到前台来
Jason, can I get you to the front
帮忙打包
for carryout assistance?
请杰森到前台来帮忙打包
Jason to the front for carryout assistance.
黄色香蕉
Yellow bananas.
绿色葡萄
Green grapes.
橘色的 橘子
Orange…oranges.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
请问豆奶在哪里
Um, where would I find the s-soy milk?
那边向左走
Uh, over there and to the left,
过了那排冷冻柜就是了
just past the freezer aisle.
原味豆奶
白色天花板
The white ceiling.
绿色篮子
Green basket.
灰色地板
Gray floor.
加特伍德石油
都准备好了吗
u202dAll set?
是的
Yeah.
快递员快到了吗
Courier on the way?
-二十分钟到 -很好
– 20 minutes. – u202dGreat.
今天之内必须送还给加特伍德石油
They’ll need this u202dback at Gatwood Oil by EOD.
什么声音
What’s…?
怎么回事
What’s up?
新吉他
New guitar.
你听听
Check it out.
不错嘛
Mm. That is something.
我把剩下的广♥告♥都卖♥♥出去了
I sold the rest of my ads.
你一定松了口气吧
That must be a relief.
他们喜欢广♥告♥带来的效应
They loved the response they got.
他们很感谢我 所以送了我这把吉他
Were so impressed, they threw in this baby.
上面有传奇吉他手里奇·布莱克摩的签名
Signed by the one and only Ritchie Blackmore.
躺在地上有助于你练习指法吗
And, uh, lying on the floor helps you with your fingering?
-我摔倒了 -什么
– Oh, I fell. u202d- What?
拍摄期间发生的
It was during productions.
天有不测风云
Crazy stuff happens.
一言难尽
A long story.
但重点是 我得到了一把吉他
But the big picture — I’m up one guitar.
这是几时发生的事
When did this happen?
昨天
Yesterday.
我昨天见过你 你还好好的啊
I saw you yesterday. You were fine.
那是星期二
Uh, that was Tuesday.
你取了干净衣服
You picked up clean clothes.
记得吗
‘Member?
你去看病了吗
Did you go to the doctor?
没看起来那么糟
Oh, it’s — it’s not as bad as it looks.
我只是得休息会儿
I just need to rest it.
没事的
It’ll be fine.
看桌子上
Look on the desk.
有给你的东西
There’s something for you.
就是那个
Yeah, that.
打开
Open it.
那是我的一半
That’s my half.
是接下来六周的钱
It’s good for the next six weeks.
所以我们可以不用说这事儿了
So at least we can stop talking about that.
吉米 我没…
Jimmy, I wasn’t —
拿着吧 这样谁也不欠谁了
Just take it u202dso we’re square, all right?

Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是
Just.
我的背疼得要命 而且
My back hurts like hell, and, uh…
烂人真多
people suck.
吉米 你…
Jimmy, you…
你不必这么逼自己
you don’t have to push yourself like this.
你可以休息的
You could rest. u202d
让背好起来
Let your back heal.
然后去做社区服务
And then u202dyou go to community service
了了这事
and get it over with.
不着急
Take some time.
打算好下一步
Plan your next move.
什么意思
Meaning…?
意思是…
I’m saying…
我可以先承担我们的开销
I could cover our expenses for a while.
-金 你拿到现金了 -我知道 但…
– Kim, you got the cash in your hand. – Yeah, I know, but —
-那为什么还要说这事 -我只想说
– So why are we talking about this? – All I’m saying is
我看过数字了 我能养活我俩
I looked at the numbers, and I can carry us.
暂时可以 先等你完全好起来
Not forever, but at least until you’re back to 100%.
谢谢你的好意 但不用
I appreciate the thought, but no.
我会想方设法弄到我那一半
I’ll do what I have to do to take care of my half.
你想方设法弄到你那一半
You do what you have to do to take care of yours.
就这样吧
End of story.
好吧
Okay.
你相信我吧
I mean, you believe me, right?

Yes.
早日康复 吉米
Feel better, Jimmy.
弗朗西斯卡 现在找快递员是不是太晚了
Francesca, is it too late to get ahold of the courier?
我可以打电♥话♥ 需要重新安排吗
I can call. Need to reschedule?
不 取消掉
No, cancel it.
然后帮我接通比利·加特伍德的电♥话♥
And get Billy Gatwood on the phone for me.
-没问题 -谢谢
– Will do. – u202dThanks.
比利·加特伍德已经在线上了
I’ve got Billy Gatwood on the line.
好 接进来
Great. Put him through.
加特伍德先生吗 我是金·韦克斯勒
Mr. Gatwood? Hi. Kim Wexler.
我一直在看你的文件

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!