这就是下一步
so that’s next.
我还要把这些灯重新点亮
And I’m gonna get these lights turned back on.
我想让这间屋子充满音乐
I want this house to be full of music.
我想举办晚宴
I want to have a dinner party…
不
oh, hell, no.
是一场盛大的庆祝
A great, big celebration.
我想请一百个人过来
I want a hundred people in here,
人群挤满草坪
spilling out onto the lawn…
我还要请招待和酒吧
I want caterers and a full bar.
我想被朋友和同事围绕
I want to be surrounded by friends and colleagues.
真不错
That’s stirring.
都是很棒的目标
u202dThose are excellent goals.
医生 我不敢相信
u202dDoctor, I wouldn’t have believed
我会恢复得这么快
I could come so far so quickly.
这都要归功于你
And I have to give you the lion’s share of the credit.
进展是很不错
Well, it’s remarkable.
但罗马不是一天建成的
But Rome wasn’t built in a day.
急功近利可能很吸引人
I know rushing forward may be tempting,
但让自己适时放松也很重要
but it’s important to give yourself time.
这场旅程可能耗时数年 你才刚开始
You’ve just begun a journey that could take years.
我想是吧
Well, I suppose,
但每个病例肯定都不同吧
but, um, surely you’d admit that every case is different?
当然
Of course.
也许 我恢复得会比那些普通病人
Then perhaps, uh, u202dmy recovery might be speedier
更快一些
than your run-of-the-mill patient.
有没有这个可能
Isn’t that possible?
我只是提醒你不要太勉强
I’m just cautioning you not to push yourself too hard.
我知道
Mm. u202dI know.
感激每次进步
Appreciate every step forward,
但不要期望太高
but modulate your expectations.
当然
Yes, absolutely.
谈谈你给我打电♥话♥那晚吧
Let’s talk about u202dthe night you first called me.
你听上去很痛苦
You sounded very distressed.
是的
I was.
拨♥打♥电♥话♥对你来说一定很痛苦
Using a telephone must have been difficult for you.
我不得不走十个街区才找到付费电♥话♥
I had to walk 10 blocks to a pay phone.
确实非常不舒服
That was extremely uncomfortable.
可能快到9了
P-Probably almost a 9.
那晚你为什么着急找我谈话
What made it so important to talk to me that night?
我出了场意外
I’d had an incident.
相当公开的意外
A very public incident.
可能是我这辈子最糟的经历了
Perhaps the worst experience of my life.
在大庭广众之下
It was proven to me, in public,
毫无疑问地被证实了
and beyond the shadow of a doubt,
有一块电池 充满电的电池
that there was a battery — a fully charged battery —
几乎紧贴着我的皮肤 放了将近两小时
almost next to my skin for the better part of two hours.
我一点感觉都没有
And I felt nothing.
那对你意味着什么
What does that mean to you?
这个病症
This condition…
对我来说 和那把椅子一样真实
to me, u202dit’s as real as that chair.
和这间屋子一样真实
It’s as real as this house.
和你一样真实
It’s as real as you.
但是…
But…
如果不是呢
what if it’s not?
如果这都是我臆想的呢
What if it’s all in my head?
如果真是这样
And if that’s true…
这个病不是真的
if it’s not real…
那我都干了什么好事啊
then what have I done?
都在故事板上
It’s all in the storyboards.
准备拍主镜头
Get set for the master shot.
好
Okay.
看上去不错
Lookin’ good!
-准备好了吗 -马上就好
– We about ready? – Just about.
跟你说实话
I gotta hand it to you.
今天是六个月以来
I mean, u202dthis is the busiest weekday
最繁忙的一个工作日
we’ve had in the last six months.
人们提到广♥告♥了吗
And are people mentioning the commercial?
你猜怎么着
You know what?
-他们提了 -好极了
– They are. – Excellent!
-我知道 -你搭档来了
– I know. u202d- u202dOh, here’s your partner.
给他化妆 我们准备开始了
Hey, get him into make-up, and we can carve this turkey.
好了 听着 抱歉
Okay. Listen. L– Ex-Excuse me.
-先等会 -没关系
– Not now. – u202dIt’s all right.
抱歉
Sorry.
我刚接到电视台的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the station.
你根本不为他们工作
You don’t even work for them.
我从没说我在电视台工作
I never said I work for the station.
我
I —
索尔·古德曼制♥作♥公♥司♥ 记得吗
Saul Goodman Productions, remember?
你和我们合作 这样就不用
You work with us so you don’t have to
和KWBV那帮官僚主义者打交道了
deal with the bureaucrats at KWBV.
我们搞定一切
We take care of everything.
再说一遍 这要花多少钱来着
Okay. Remind me, how much is all this gonna cost?
跟我们那天商量好的一样
Exactly what we talked about the other day.
第一支免费 我请客
The first one was gratis. That’s my treat.
现在拍的是精英套餐
Now we’re moving on to the Elite package —
七支广♥告♥
seven commercials
跳楼价六千五百块
for the heavily discounted price of $6,500.
没错
Mm. Yeah.
电视台刚给我报价每支四百五
The station just quoted me $450 per.
-四百五 -只是播出费
– $450? u202d- That’s for air time only.
给电视台打电♥话♥
Call the station.
问他们拍七支
Ask them how much they’d charge
顶级电视广♥告♥要多少钱
for production of seven top-flight TV commercials.
好吧 但我们为什么
Okay, but why do we need
一开始就要拍七支广♥告♥
seven new ones in the first place?
对 我们为什么不付给电视台钱
Yeah. What — What’s to stop us from paying the station
继续用我们原来的呢
to just keep running the one we have?
我们之前说好的可不是这样
That’s not what we agreed to.
不如从那个开始
How about that for starters?
他的确先免费给了我们一个
He did give us the first one for free.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
这样吧
Okay, how about this —
不如第一个已经播出的
how about we pay you $450
我们付你四百五
for the one that already aired,
然后接下来就交给我们吧
and then we take it from there?
伙计们 我不想和你们扯细节
Guys, I don’t wanna get technical on ya,
但那个广♥告♥
but that commercial —
不属于你们
it doesn’t actually belong to you.
那是索尔·古德曼制♥作♥公♥司♥的
Look, it’s the real and intellectual property
产权产品
of Saul Goodman Productions.
我可不觉得
I don’t think so.
出场的是我们
I mean, it’s our faces.
-还有我们的店 -那是我的广♥告♥
– It’s our store. – And it’s my commercial.
-没有我的允许不得播放 -好吧
– And you can’t run it without my permission. – Oh. Okay.
想玩这招
Okay. Want to play it like that?
好 四百五别想要了
Okay, $450 is now off the table.
-是啊 还有你这帮工作人员 -就是
– Yeah, and that crew of yours? – Yeah.
不过是一群新墨西哥大学的学生
Just a bunch of UNM students.
-我们也能找 -我们能找学生
– We can get those. – We can get students.
-我们也能找学生 -没错
– We can get students. – Yes, we can.
-我们可以重新拍广♥告♥ -没错
– We can reshoot the ad… – u202dYes.
-然后再放 怎么样 -伙计们 别这样
– …and then run that. How about that? – Guys. Guys, come on.
要不是我 你们根本想不到
Now, you wouldn’t even be thinking about a commercial
拍广♥告♥这一招
if it wasn’t for me!
我们可不会付你六千五
Okay, we are not gonna pay you $6,500
拍点我们自己也能拍的东西
for something that we can do ourselves.
-明白了吗 -说真的吗
– You got it? – u202dSeriously?
-说真的 -说真的
– Seriously. u202d- Seriously.
-那… -先走了
– Th– – u202dExcuse us.