此话怎讲
How considerably?
大约会涨… 150%
Looks like roughly… 150%.
我的天
God.
麦吉尔先生
Mr. McGill?
麦吉尔先生 我很抱歉
I… Mr. McGill, I’m sorry.
我们很希望能帮您 但心有余而力不足
I wish we could help you, but we just can’t.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
太难了
It’s hard.
真的太难了
Very, very hard.
我最近过得很艰苦
I’m just having a rough time.
我想休息一下
I just need a break.
就一下
Just one break.
我明白 我知道你无能为力 但…
And I know you — I know you can’t do anything, but…
我为了做社区服务精疲力竭
I’m getting run out on this community service and…
惨遭蹂躏和剥削 而且…
getting ripped off left and right, and…
我的车也坏了
my car won’t start.
我的女朋友对我很失望 我的哥哥…
My gal is disappointed in me, and my brother…
我的哥哥病了
My brother is sick!
而且他孤家寡人一个
And he’s alone.
我照顾了他那么多年
I spent years caring for him,
他现在却和我反♥目♥成仇
and now he hates me.
他是我唯一在世的亲人 他却恨我
He’s the only family I got left, and he hates me.
恨得咬牙切齿
He hates my guts.
查尔斯就是你的哥哥吗
Is this your brother, Charles?
我假装不在乎 但他毕竟是我亲哥
And I pretend not to care, but he’s my brother.
我怎么能不在乎
How can I not?
他得了精神病
He’s mentally ill.
他把自己藏在一间没有电力的房♥子里
He’s — He’s holed up in a house with no electricity.
他靠无铅汽油灯来过活
He’s working u202dby the light of gas lanterns.
什么…
Wha–
替委托人打官司的时候屡屡犯错
He’s making mistakes with his clients.
还在重要的文件上把数字搞错
He’s mixin’ up numbers on important documents.
他… 他在听证会上彻底地
He — He — He had u202da complete mental breakdown
精神崩溃了
at the bar hearing.
你哥哥… 在法庭上崩溃了
Your brother — u202dhe had a breakdown in court?
都写在法庭记录里
It’s in the transcripts.

God.
我很担心 我…
And I’m worried, I’m just —
如果他再搞砸一个重要委托人的案子…
If he screws up u202dwith one more big client…
将会毁了他的
it’s just gonna destroy him!
别… 别写…
Oh, don’t — don’t write —
你在写什么 别 别写了
What are you writing? No, don’t write.
我不是有意要那么说的
I-I didn’t mean to say that.
我不想让他因为我而和你们
I don’t want him u202dto get in trouble with you guys
-惹上麻烦 -是的
– ’cause of me. I — – u202dRight.
很抱歉 我现在就走
I’m sorry. I’m gonna go.
你不会干任何事情对吧
You’re not gonna do anything, are you?
换做我我就不担心 麦吉尔先生
I-I wouldn’t worry about it, Mr. McGill.
请振作起来
Uh, please feel better.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你别往心里去
Just for– uh, forget.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!