not sure what use they’d have for an old uniform.
我可不记得我在凯莉那么大时
I just don’t remember this much homework
有这么多的家庭作业
when I was Kaylee’s age.
虽然她觉得没什么 但是…
It doesn’t seem to bother her, but still…
大多都是额外作业
Most of it’s just busywork.
我们几个家长跟学校谈过
A couple of us actually spoke to the school board,
他们也同意…
and they agreed…
好了 你接吧
Done. All yours.
友情提示 这里咖啡不咋样
Fair warning, u202dthe coffee’s not all that.
我想如果你能面对这件事
I guess the feel if you can face this,
-你就能面对一切 -可能是吧
– you can face anything. – u202dCould be.
我一定是比自己想像的要坚强
I must be stronger than I think.
介意我问一下吗
You mind if I ask —
-我不是想打探什么 但是 -我猜猜
– and I really don’t mean to pry, but — u202d- Let me guess.
你是有其他的活儿需要我帮忙吗
You have another construction job you need my help on.
不是
Uh, no.
但如果有 我一定第一个找你
But if I do, you’ll be the first person I call.
好吧 你问吧
Okay, ask away.
你说你保留了你丈夫的制♥服♥
You said you kept your husband’s uniform.
他是因公殉职的吗
Was he on the job?
因公
On the job?
你是说警♥察♥啊
Oh, you mean the police.
不
No.
艾伦是海军
Alan was a Navy man.
我失去他时 他已经退役了
He was well out of the service when I lost him.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
这个小组已经听了很多遍我的故事了
The group has heard my story over and over.
我们就是来干这个的
Well, that’s what we’re here for.
艾伦喜欢远足
Alan loved to hike.
我们还开了一家野营用品专卖♥♥店
We even opened a camping-supply store.
我帮他处理邮购方面的业务
I helped him with u202dthe mail-order side of it.
然后
And then, uh…
这是八年前的事了
this was eight years ago —
他去吉拉国家公园爬山
he went hiking in Gila National
就再也没回来
and never came back.
他们找到了我们的车
They found our car,
但始终没找到他
but they never found him.
我不知道
And I don’t know if…
他到底是滑倒了 还是心脏病发
he slipped and fell or had a heart attack
又或是遇到了看他不顺眼的恶人
or met someone who didn’t like the way he looked…
我完全不知道
I don’t know.
即使过了那么多年
And even after all these years,
不知道他的死因 也不知道他的下落…
not knowing how he passed or where he is…
我真希望这些事不会令我在意
I wish it didn’t matter.
但我真的放不下
But it does.
喂
Hello?
是我
It’s me.
交易做完了吗
You make the deal?
还没有
No. Not yet.
为什么问
Why?
我加入
I’m in.
我们离开这里吧
Hey, let’s get outta here.
什么
What?
离开哪里
Get out where?
我正忙着梅萨维德银行的事 我走不开
I am up to my neck in Mesa Verde. I can’t.
来 我们这就走
C’mon, we’re going.
-不行 -起来
– No, I can’t. – u202dUp.
吉米
Jimmy —
不行 你做什么…
Nope. Nothing — u202d
你做什么都不能阻止我
Nothing you can do to stop this.
有个问题 得由你来开车
Uh, one thing — you have to drive.
瞧瞧这家伙
Lookit this guy.
就像戴着租来的假发的希区柯克
It’s Alfred Hitchcock in a rented toupee.
别闹了
C’mon.
为什么会有人要租假发
Why would you rent a toupee?
从假发店租来的
Y’know, from the Toupee Store.
这样就不用保养假发了
So you don’t have to maintain it.
来了 一杯七七
All right. Seven and seven.
太好了
Yeah.
还有一杯古典鸡尾酒
And an Old Fashioned.
继续拿酒来 先生
Keep ’em coming, good sir.
你能不能换刷这张卡
Can you, uh, start charging this card
-别刷那张了 -好的 没问题
– instead of that other one? – Yeah, yeah. You got it.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – No problem.
你不是把卡刷爆了吧
You’re not maxing out your cards, are you?
当然不是
Of course not.
我只是 分开来积分
I’m, um, u202dspreading the points around.
我有一套方法
I got a system.
那个蠢材接受了赌注
That moron takes the bet.
他拿了三分 他就是个笨蛋 难道…
He took 3 points. He’s a fool. Look, is it wrong…
这边这个家伙
This guy over here.
他想让大家都知道 他出手很大方
Yeah, he wants everyone to know what a big spender he is.
那个人把全副身家都输给我了
I got every dollar the guy owns.
我们是来和一位名人见面的
We’re here to meet a celebrity
他要捐钱给我的慈善机构
who’s donating to my charity.
凯文·科斯特纳
Kevin Costner.
我去那个角落站着
I-I will go stand in that corner.
你把我指出来 说你要和凯文·科斯特纳见面
You point me out — you’re meeting Kevin Costner.
什么 你长得又不像凯文·科斯特纳
What? You don’t look like Kevin Costner.
我长得超像凯文·科斯特纳
I look exactly like Kevin Costner.
总有人走到我面前 跟我说
People are always coming up to me,
他们很喜欢我演的《百万金臂》
saying they loved me in “Bull Durham.”
并没有 从没发生过
Never. Never happened.
-经常发生 -一次都没有
– Always. – u202dNo, not once.
你过来一下
Hey, you!
-怎么了 先生 -这是什么
– Yes, sir? – u202dWhat is this?
加了橄榄汁的马天尼
Dirty Martini?
不 这是杯卖♥♥十四美金的呕吐物
No, this is a $14 glass of puke.
你还不快点丢掉那副蠢表情
Why don’t you get that idiot look off your face
去给我重做一杯
and get me another one?
-那个家伙 -谁提过金酒了
– That guy. – Who said anything about gin?
-我们怎么拿下他 -我要伏特加
– How do we get him? – Well, I want vodka.
怎么 我就这么拿着吗
W-What — am I just gonna hold it here?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你去给我换一杯
You go and get me another one.
你跟我提过的硬币那招行吗
The — The trick with the coin you told me about?
我认识你们老板 我是这家店的投资人
I know your boss. I’m an investor here.
-还是假♥钞♥那招呢 -不
– Or the counterfeit bill? – u202dNo.
我认识你老板 我还认识你老板的老板
I know your boss, and I know your boss’ boss.
那家伙是个大混♥蛋♥
That guy’s a real asshole.
机灵点 去给我弄一杯真正的酒
…act together and get me a real drink.
必须狠狠地收拾他
He needs to go down.Hard.
你这办的什么事啊
What kind of menial job is this?
我们等会这么做
Here’s what we’re gonna do.
我们卖♥♥给他一张不值钱的信♥用♥卡♥
We’re gonna sell him a worthless credit card
以五千美元的价格
for 5,000 bucks.
你要做的是
Here’s what you do.
和他眼神接触
Make eye contact with him.
只需这样做 他就会以为你对他有兴趣
That’s all it’ll take for him to think you’re interested.
我假装喝醉了
I’ll act good and drunk,
他就会以为我是个窝囊废 想要把你抢走
and he’ll think I’m a loser and try to steal you away.
他会坚持到底
He will persist.
告诉他你不能离开我 现在还不行
Tell him you can’t leave me. Not — Not yet.
告诉他你打算趁我喝醉 偷我的钱包
Let him know you’re trying to roll me.
他会想加入的
He’ll want in.
他会帮你用酒灌醉我
He’ll help you ply me with booze.
然后你就拿我的钱包 把我的卡偷走
Then you take my wallet. You lift the card.
懂了吗
Following this?
我们不是真的要付诸行动吧
We’re not actually doing this, right?
我们只是说说而已吧
We’re just talking?
是啊