I think it’s page 3.
-是 -没错
– Yes. – u202dYeah.
上面有收♥购♥对比
There’s an acquisition comparison at the top,
如果你想看总额…
and you want to go by total…
上车 没错
Get in! u202dYeah.
动作快点
Go! Chop-chop!
快 快
C’mon, c’mon!
上车
Get in!
-我们走 -我在挤
– Let’s go. – u202dTrying.
这声音不对劲
That doesn’t sound good.
快 快
C’mon, c’mon.
我觉得油要满溢了
I think you’re flooding it.
-油没有满溢 -你发动过头了
– I’m not flooding it! – You’re over-cranking it.
你在说什么鬼话
Oh, you don’t know u202dwhat you’re talking about!
无论到不到 我们都要收钱
We’re still getting paid whether we get there or not.
或许我们该赶公交车
Maybe we should catch the bus.
得了吧
Come on!
马上就发动了 行吗
Just — It’s gonna start, okay?
油肯定满溢了
Yeah, you definitely flooded it.
-他把电瓶耗没电了 -你把电瓶耗没电了
– He drained the battery. – You drained the battery.
你们能不能不要再说自己根本不懂的事了
Can you not talk about something you know absolutely nothing about?
我们可以坐公交车去
There’s a bus we could get in.
让我想一下
I just need to think for one minute!
走吧 我们坐公交
Look, u202dwe’re taking the bus.
好的
Yeah.
摄制组
Film crew!
请等一等
Hold up the bus!
看那个
You see that?
那把芬达吉他 里奇·布莱克摩签名的
Fender Stratocaster, signed by Ritchie Blackmore.
你们知道他是谁吧
You know who that is, right?
谁也没听说过的人
Someone no one’s ever heard of?
答得真好
That’s real good.
我希望你的父母能乐意
I hope your parents enjoy supporting you
供养你一辈子
for the rest of their lives.
是里奇·布莱克摩啊
C’mon, Ritchie Blackmore.
深紫乐队
Deep Purple.
《墙上的另一块砖》
“Another Brick in the Wall.”
未来无望了
I weep for the future.
麦吉尔先生 出了点问题
Mr. McGill, we have a problem.
他们
Them.
伙计们 你们准备好了吗
Hey, fellas. Uh, you ready?
我们已经准备好拍第一镜了
We got the first shot all lined up.
我能跟你们说一下戏吗
Can I walk you through it?
我们也不想这样 但是
We hate to do this to you, but…
我们改变了主意
We’re having second thoughts.
我明白了 你们很紧张 有点怯场
I get it. That’s just nerves. Just stage fright.
不过没关系 我们有提示牌
Uh, tell you what — we got cue cards,
还有神奇的剪辑技术 你们看起来会跟
and with the magic of editing, we’re gonna make you guys
詹姆斯·加纳和玛丽埃特·哈特利一样上镜
look like James Garner and Mariette Hartley.
不是这个问题
It’s not that.
是那个…
It’s just that it…
钱有点多..
it seems like too much money…
回报率却不高
For not a whole lot of return.
我的朋友们 这你们可就错了
And that, my friends — that is where you’re mistaken,
这是个品牌意识的问题
because this is about brand awareness.
从现在起 只要人们想起吉它
From now on, u202dwhen people think guitars,
就会想到”阿尔布开克韵律”
they’re gonna think “ABQ In Tune.”
想到钢琴 “阿尔布开克韵律”
When they think pianos — “ABQ In Tune.”
还有鼓 木琴
Drums, xylophones…
只需比那把里奇·布莱克摩
For less than the price of that
签名吉它还少的钱
Ritchie Blackmore beauty you got on that rack,
就可以让全城都对”阿尔布开克韵律”念念不忘
you’re gonna have the whole town thinking, “ABQ In Tune.”
但是播出时段呢
Yeah, but — but what about the time slot?
《女作家与谋杀案》重播的时段
I mean, u202d”Murder, She Wrote” Repeats?
这时段可不怎么样啊
Come on.
老奶奶们会很愿意为自己的孙子孙女
Grandmas love buying the gift of music
买♥♥乐器当作礼物的
for little Johnny and Sally and Skip, hmm?
而且现在是校园音乐季
And it’s school-recital season,
孩子们会去哪买♥♥录音机呢
so where are the kids gonna get those recorders?
我们不卖♥♥录音机
We don’t sell recorders.
那就电子合成器
Synthesizers, then.
但重点是 老奶奶们终归是
But the point is, those Social Security checks —
要把她们社保支票花掉的
they got to be spent somewhere.
今天还正好有活动
As it happens, uh, today only,
我可以给你们提供相同的服务 但是
I can, uh, offer the same package, but…
打五折
50% off.
听着
Look…
抱歉 但是不行
I’m sorry, but we can’t.
不拍了 伙计们
Not today, guys.
别撤
Don’t do that.
朋友们 听我说
Guys. Now, come on.
我知道你们是想拍的
Look, I know you want this.
我知道的 五折啊
I know you do. 50% off!
是的 但我们不确定…
Yeah, we get it, but we’re just not…
效果如何
Convinced.
免费
Free.
我免费帮你们拍这条
I’ll shoot the spot for free.
免费
For free?
你免费给我们拍
You will shoot this spot for free?
我给你们拍广♥告♥ 然后负责播出
I’ll film your ad, and I’ll put it on the air.
但等你们看到这里车水马龙人声鼎沸时
But when you see more traffic coming through here —
一定会的
and you will —
我们就按初始价格再拍其他广♥告♥ 怎么样
then we do the other spots for the original rate, okay?
这还要拒绝吗
Now, how can you say no?
-他都说到这份上了 -看来没法拒绝了
– I mean, when he puts it like that… – u202dI guess we can’t.
很好
Good.
这是你们做的最好的决定
That’s the best decision you’re gonna make.
最好的
The — The best!
你要坐公交车吗 麦吉尔先生
You gonna catch the bus, Mr. McGill?
不了 我…
No, I…
你们
You guys…
快去剪辑室吧
get to the editing room.
我要坐一会儿
I just need t– to sit.
麦吉尔先生
Mr. McGill?
不 我不能拿
No. I-I can’t.
没关系
It’s okay.
不 这是你的钱
No, that’s yours.
你应得的
You earned it.
但你亏钱了
But you’re losing money.
不一定
We’ll see.
没关系的
It — It’ll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
我终于振作了起来
So, I finally got my act together.
我从柜子里把艾伦的几个箱子拖了出来
I pulled a bunch of Alan’s boxes out of the closet.
只不过这花了我八年的时间
Only took me eight years.
我最后洗了一遍艾伦的衣服
I gave all of Alan’s clothes a last wash
然后把它们都捐给慈善机构了
before driving them over to Goodwill.
我大哭了一场
I cried.
洗衣服的时候哭
I cried when I washed them.
叠衣服的时候哭
I cried when I folded them.
送走的时候也哭
I cried when I dropped ’em off.
但当我做完这一切时
But once it was done…
感觉好极了
it felt good…
放开这一切
to let them go.
不过我留下了他的制♥服♥
I kept his uniform, though.
这个可不能不要
Can’t let that go.
我要是把这个也送走 他决不会原谅我
Lord, he’d never forgive me if I let that go.
但是我觉得保留一样东西作纪念没关系
But I figure it’s okay to keep one thing, right?
我的意思是
I mean…
别的衣服人们可以穿 但是
people can use the other clothes, but…
一件旧制♥服♥对他们有什么用呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!