我准备好了 我做什么
I’m ready. What can I do?
我觉得没什么活儿了
I think we’re covered.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding, right?
不是什么麻烦的活儿
It’s not that big a job.
我这样做对吗
Am I doing this right?
你要不试试这个
Why don’t you try using this instead?
什么意思
Excuse me?
这是用来修走道的
It’s for the walkway.
你看着
Look.
可以留下纹路
It puts down a texture
这样路面湿了 小孩不会滑倒
so the kids don’t slip when it gets wet.
这样吗
Like this?
没错
You got it.
动作要轻
Nice and gentle.
你是凯莉的爷爷 对吧
You’re Kaylee’s Pop-Pop, right?
是的
u202dI am.
我就是那位很骄傲的祖父
I am u202dthe very proud grandfather.
-我是安妮塔 -麦克
– I’m Anita. u202d- Mike.
-很高兴认识你 麦克 -我也是
– Nice to meet you, Mike. – u202dAnd you.
谢谢你帮忙
And thanks for helping.
好吧 谢谢你让我帮忙
Well, thank you for not trying to do this all by yourself.
卡尔
Carl?

Yeah.
帮我看会儿场子 行吗
Hold the fort u202dfor a few minutes, wouldja?
没问题 麦克
You got it, Mike.
你来了
You’re here.
你这叫秘密行动吗
This your idea of stealth?
我从没说过我很擅长秘密行动
I never claimed to be good at this.
完全不会
Any of it.
这一点 我倒是同意
On that, we can agree.
是啊 所以我来了
Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m here.
我想再次雇你
I wanna hire you again.
干什么
Do what now?
雇你 做我的助手
Hire you. As my back-up man.
待遇和以前一样
Same terms as before.
我不想再犯上次相同的错误
I don’t wanna make u202dthe same mistake as last time.
你不想犯相同的错误
You don’t wanna make the same mistake,
那就不要卷进
then don’t get involved
你正准备卷进的任何事情
with whatever it is you’re getting involved with.

But…
我已经卷进去了
I’m involved already.
但我没有
I’m not.
好吧
Well…
是纳乔·瓦尔加
It’s Nacho Varga.
他怎么了
What about him?
他闯入我的房♥子
He broke into my house.
他在里面等着我
He was inside, waiting for me.
不知道他怎么通过安保系统的
Somehow, he got past my security system.
现在都不知道
I have no idea how!
他只需要拔掉电♥话♥线
All he had to do u202dwas unplug your phone lines.
是吗
That’s it? Huh.
他想要什么
What’d he want?

Pills.
其实也不算
Well…not exactly.
空的胶囊
Empty Lydristel capsules.
-什么东西 -硝化甘油之类的
– Lydristel? u202d- Yeah. They’re like nitroglycerin.
他还给我钱 很多钱
And he offered me money — lots of money.
远远超过本身的价值
Way more than they’re even worth.

But…
我怕如果我不做 或者就算我做了
I’m afraid if I don’t do it, or even if I do do it…
我不知道
I don’t know…
告诉他你无法满足他的需要
Tell him you can’t get what he needs.
我已经订货了
I already ordered them.
货两天就会送到
I mean, the shipment gets here in two days.
他知道
He knows.
那就编个借口
Then make up an excuse.
行 三千块
Fine. $3,000.
我给你三千块
I’ll give you $3,000.
我不感兴趣
I’m not interested.
你自己想办法抽身
And you find a way out of it.

But —
不感兴趣
Not interested!
计时
听着 我说实话
Look… full disclosure.
当你告诉我们纪律听证会的事时
When you told us about the disciplinary hearing,
我承认 我有担忧
I admit it — I had concerns.
我要告诉你 我得作尽职调查
So, just so you know, I had to do my due diligence.
我看了听证会文件
I read the transcripts.
全都看了
All of them.
太棒了
It was amazing.
你们对查尔斯做的事
What you did to Charles —
你和詹姆斯完全让他掉进坑里了
You and James set him up perfectly.
你们毁了他
You destroyed him.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我完全无法相信
I couldn’t believe some of it.
“我不是疯子 是1216号♥
“I’m not crazy. It’s 1216,
是《大宪♥章♥》签署的第二年”
one after Magna Carta.”
《大宪♥章♥》
The Magna Carta?
太完美了
It was perfect.
“你们觉得这种欺诈很恶劣吗”
“You think this chicanery is bad?”
谁会那么说话
Who talks like that?
第五页显示了各县贷存比的明细
On page 5 is a breakdown of loan-to-deposit ratios by county,
你还能看到
and you can see,
如果梅萨维德银行要遵守第109条
if Mesa Verde is going to comply with Section 109,
你们得提高贷款数额
you will have to raise your loan numbers.
应该搞错了
That can’t be right.
我们在亚利桑那州挺好的
We were fine in Arizona.
但联邦存款保险公♥司♥在犹他州的要求不同
Yes, but the FDIC requirements in Utah are different.
百分之九十六
96%?
已经那么高了吗
Is it really that high?
我以为亚利桑那州才百分之七十九
I thought Arizona was only 79%.
再说一次 的确如此
Again, it was,
但犹他州有更高的贷存比
but Utah has a higher loan-to-deposit ratio.
我想我们要查一查
I think we’re gonna need to check that.
那数字很离谱
That number seems way off.
数字是对的
The numbers are right.
但你可以再看一遍指南
But you can review u202dthe guidelines if you want.
就在这儿
Right here.
你是要查一查 还是继续
You gonna check ’em or can we move on?
不了
No…
当然 那就百分之九十六吧
of course. If it’s 96%, it’s 96%.
我们会增加贷款数额
We’ll increase our loan numbers.
没问题
Absolutely.
我们能审核固定抵押贷款利率吗
Can we review u202dthese fixed mortgage rates?
因为那绝对是
‘Cause that’s definitely an area
我们需要关注的领域
we’re gonna need u202dto focus our attention —
佩奇 我 刚刚…
Paige, I’m s– That was…
很不专业
unprofessional.
我不是故意想那么对你说话
I didn’t mean u202dto speak to you that way.
金 别担心
Kim. Don’t worry.
没问题的 完全没有
It’s not a problem. At all.
不 我很抱歉
No, I’m sorry.
我没有理由那么跟你说话
There’s no excuse u202dfor talking to you like that.
我知道你对这份工作多么认真
I know how hard u202dyou’ve been working on this.
拜托 我已经忘掉了
Please, I’ve forgotten about it already.
你也别放在心上了
You should, too.
行吗
Okay?
在我看来 我们所做的…
As far as I’m concerned, all we did…
就是毁了一个病人
all we did was tear down a sick man.
固定抵押贷款利率
Fixed mortgage rates.
应该是在第三页

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!