姓名
Name?
詹姆斯·麦吉尔
James McGill.
带卡了吗
Bring your card?
带了
Yeah.
在这签字
Sign there.
我能先读一遍吗
Can I read it first?
就是个免责声明而已
It’s just a waiver.
你要是受伤了 我们概不负责
We’re not responsible if you hurt yourself.
社区服务免责声明
早上好 索尔·古德曼制♥作♥公♥司♥
Good morning. Saul Goodman Productions.
没错
T-that’s right.
我们提供一条龙服务 写策划 拍摄
We, uh — we do it all — we write it, shoot it,
安排广♥告♥播出 费用非常低廉
get ya on the air for one low, low price.
请问你们是做什么生意的
May I ask what business you have?
修电脑
Computer repair?
这一行在电视上打广♥告♥再合适不过了
That is a perfect business to advertise on television
因为电脑是我们的未来
because, you know, computers are our future.
我们的报价
Yes, well, our rates are —
抱歉 我们有辆卡车刚刚开过去
Sorry. That was, uh, one of our trucks.
我们今天拍外景
We’re, uh, location shooting today.
大手笔大制♥作♥
It’s a big production, actually.
通常价格是一支广♥告♥一次播放
Our usual rate is one commercial, one airing —
八百五十块钱 但你很幸运
$850, but you’re in luck —
我们今天打特♥价♥ 仅此一次
today, we have a one-time special.
精英套餐
Our Elite package.
七支广♥告♥ 七次播送
Seven commercials, seven airings for forty —
四千六百块
forty-six hundred dollars.
对 四千六百块
Yeah. Forty-six hundred dollars.
我们还可以 喂
And we can a– Hello.

Hello?
我没有 因为你一直让我等
No, I didn’t, because you keep putting me on hold.
好 我的情… 喂
Okay, my situ– Hello?
我的情况是这样的
My sit– Yes, my situation is this.
两个月前 我买♥♥了一整年的
I — Two months ago, I paid for a full year,
但因为一些意外
but, due to unforeseen circumstances,
接下来的十二个月我都没法做律师了
I’m not gonna be a lawyer for the next 12 months.
对 我被停业了
Yes, suspended.
我现在不做律师工作了
So I’m not practicing,
所以用不着职业过失保险了
so I don’t need malpractice insurance,
我想谈谈退款的问题
and I’d like to speak to someone about a refund.
但 那我能不能
But y– Well, then, may I please speak to someone
跟说了算的人谈谈
who can make a decision?
不不不 别再让我等了 求你了
No, no, no. Don’t put me on hold again, please.
喂 喂
He– hello? He–
等等 这上面写三十分钟
Wait a minute. This says 30 minutes.

Yep.
但我们在这干了四个小时
We were out here for four hours.
你一直在打电♥话♥
You were on your phone.
你进来的时候就清楚规矩了
You knew the rules when you signed up.
但我比他们捡的垃圾都多
But I collected more garbage than anybody out here.
我为了糊口 必须得开展业务
I have to be able to conduct business to earn a living.
不行
No.
“不行”是什么意思
What do you mean “No”?
你应该把社区服务当成狱中生活
Think of community service as your jail time.
监狱里不让打手♥机♥
No phones allowed in jail.
你等等 哥们
W-w-well, hold on there, buddy.
你以为自己是谁啊
I mean, who do you think you are, huh?
你以为你能这么对我们吗
Y-y-you think you can treat us like this?
我们是为了让伟大的
We’re out here for the good
阿尔布开克变得更好才来的 不是为了你
of the great city u202dof Albuquerque — not for you.
你又不是我们的主子
You’re not our lord and master.
你不能对我们颐气指使
You don’t get to sit back
定夺谁好谁不好
and decide who’s worthy and who isn’t.
我说得对吗
Am I right?
哥们 你到底上不上车
Dude, are you gonna get in the van or what?
拜托 三十分钟 这可不对
C’mon. 30 minutes? That stuff’s not right.
给我多写点吧
You can do better than that.
也可以写个零
We could make it zero.
绝命律师
第三季 第七集
阿尔布开克公园管理局
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby!
好了
Yes!
快坐上公爵城休闲椅
So come on down to Duke City Recliners
把脚抬起来[好好放松放松]and put your feet up!
首次购买♥♥时凭本广♥告♥可打九折
Mention this ad and get 10% off your first purchase.

And…cut.
真棒 怎么样
Great! How wathat?
-画面没问题 -声音不错
– Good for camera. – Sound was good.
谢谢 演得不错 等等
Thank you. That was great. Hold up. Hold up.
我要再拍一条
I wanna do one more.
刚才那条可以吗
Was that okay?
挺不错的 但是我 我想
It was great, uh, but I just — I want —
我想让你能更抓住观众
I want you to connect more with the audience.
就像是在跟朋友说话一样
Like you’re talking to a friend.
眼睛盯着镜头 心里想着一个朋友
Look into that lens and see a friend.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
想一个特定的朋友
I mean, think of a specific friend.
-你能看见他吗 -能
– Do you see him? u202d- Yes.
好 他是谁
Okay. Who is he?
-我的朋友罗恩 -好极了
– My friend Ron. u202d- Great.
盯着镜头 想象你看见了罗恩
Look into that lens and see Ron.
你们俩聊着休闲椅
And just two guys, u202djust chattin’ about chairs.
别想了
u202dD-don’t think about it.
放轻松 随意点
u202dJust throw it away.
补个妆 准备录音
Last looks. Roll sound.
录音准备好了
Sound speed.
-摄像机 -摄像机准备好了
– Camera? – Cam-camera set.
准备
And…
和你的挚友罗恩聊聊
Havin’ a conversation with your good friend Ron.
只是两个人在闲聊
Just a couple of guys talkin’.
你有个关于休闲椅的好消息
And you got some very exciting news about the recliners
迫不及待要跟他分享
that you’ve been dyin’ to share with him.
开拍
And…action.
快坐上公爵城休闲椅
So come on down to Duke City Recliners
把脚抬起来
and put your feet up!
首次购买♥♥时凭本广♥告♥可打九折
Mention this ad and u202dget 10% off your first purchase.

And…cut!
太棒了 这就对了
Great! u202dThat’s the one!
回放一遍 感觉如何
Check the gate! How did that feel?!
挺好的 你觉得呢
Good, I guess. u202dWhat — What did you think?
真棒 太好了
Good! So good!
非常 就是很棒
Just very, very… just great!
非常好
It was very nice.
听着 你找到感觉了 朋友
Listen, you are on a roll, my friend.
我们还是趁热打铁吧
I say we strike while the iron is hot.
还记得我们说过的另一个提议吗
Remember that other offer we discussed?
按优♥惠♥价多拍几条广♥告♥
More commercials at the discounted rate?
剧组人员都在这
Got my whole crew here.
我们可以再连录七条
We could bang out seven more
让你有机会家喻户晓
and give you a run that’ll make you a household name.
-怎么样 -但古德曼先生 我
– Waddya say? – But, Mr. Goodman, I…
觉得再拍几支广♥告♥这主意不错
love the idea of more commercials,
但是我做不到
but I just can’t swing it.
我妻子不想让我拍这个
My wife didn’t want me to do this one.
知道吗
You know what?
常言道 花了钱才有动力赚钱
They say you gotta spend money to make money.
还有
And, uh…
跟你讲 你有个机会
And I tell ya what — you got a chance here
提高销量 你会增加上百名
to potentially spike your sales by hundreds —
甚至是上千名新顾客
hell, thousands — of new customers
他们之前可能听都没听说过公爵城休闲椅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!