我需要尽快见到克鲁兹医生
I-I-I need to see Dr. Cruz as soon as possible.
我传呼她 请稍等
I’ll page her. Please hold.
谢谢
Thank you.
已停业
然后呢
So?
我拿了那五个
I took the five.
又多拿了一个
Then one more.
他怎么说
What’d he say?
他吓尿了吗
Did he piss himself?
不 他不在那里
No, he wasn’t there.
是他的手下
It was just his guys.
什么情况
So what happened?
他们给他打了电♥话♥
They called him.
我们就在那里等着看他怎么说
And, uh, while we were waiting to see what he’d say,
一个人拿枪抵着我的脑袋
one of the guys put a gun to my head.
他们拿枪指着你的脑袋
They put a gun to your head?
没大不了的
It was no big deal.
莱昂内尔
Lionel.
出去 看看他有什么消息
Go outside. See what he found out.

Yeah.
那么…
So…
你的父亲
Your father…
他的店
His shop.
他的座套在哪儿买♥♥的
W-Where does he get his upholstery?
从经销商那里
From, uh, the distributor.
这个经销商在哪里
And w-where is the distributor?
哈利斯科[墨西哥]
Jalisco.
哈利斯科
Jalisco.
我想…
I want…
找个新办法把我的货运过边境
a new way to get my stuff over the border.
一个合法的生意
A legitimate business.
-是的 但那个卖♥♥炸鸡的男人… -那是暂时的
– Right. But the chicken man — – Temporary.
我想换个新幌子
I want a new front —
属于我的
My own.
赫克托 我父亲是个很简单的人
Don Hector, my father is a simple man.
他没有参与这个行业
He is not in the business.
你教会他
You will teach him.
赫克托 请您不要…
Don Hector, please don’t —
别担心 我会照顾好你♥爸♥爸
Don’worry! u202dI’ll take good care of Papi.
他会赚大钱
He’ll make money,
比靠那些破缝纫机要多多了
a lot more than with his little sewing machine.
莱昂内尔问过我们在洛斯卢纳斯的人了
Lionel talked to our guy in Los Lunas.
屠库似乎用刀刺伤了一个人
Looks like Tuco knifed a guy.
但他肯定打断了一个守卫的下巴
But he definitely broke a guard’s jaw.
-他们把他单独监禁起来了 -什么
– They got him in solitary. u202d- What?!
他本来只要蹲六个月就好了
All he had to do was six months!
这下他永远都出不来了
He’ll be in there forever!
老大
Boss.
你跟你父亲谈谈
You talk to your father.
我保证 等你见到第一支广♥告♥
I promise, as soon as you see the first one,
你就会想订购整个套餐
you’re gonna want the whole package.
大概需要一小时
Take about an hour.
我会把整个团队带过去
so, I’ll bring the whole team down there.
十二点半我们准时到
We’ll be there 12:30 sharp.
我会把你变成大明星
I’m gonna turn you into a star.
没问题
Absolutely.
明天下午就会在电视上播出
It will be on the air by tomorrow afternoon.
我知道 真的很棒
I know. It is amazing.
好的
Okay.
还有 别穿条纹衣服 否则会产生网纹干扰
And, uh, don’t wear stripes, ’cause you’ll moiré.
这是广♥告♥拍摄术语
It’s a filmmaking term.
反正 别穿条纹衣服就行了
Just — Just don’t wear stripes.
好 到时见
Okay. See you then.
-来瓶啤酒吗 -好 谢谢
– Wanna beer? – u202dYes. Thanks.
今晚回你自己床上睡
So, sleeping in your own bed tonight.
看来情况有所好转了
Things must be lookin’ up.
我只是需要干净衣服
I needed clean clothes.
刚才那通电♥话♥是干嘛
What was all that?
我在抛售广♥告♥时段
Well, I’m unloading that ad time.
但不是不可以转卖♥♥吗
But I thought you couldn’t sell it.
关键在于 我不是卖♥♥我的
Well, that’s the thing — I’m not.
他们出钱请我拍一支广♥告♥
they pay me to make a commercial,
我免费送他们播出时段
I throw in the airtime for free.
-很聪明 -是啊
– Smart. – Yeah.
我今天大部分时间都在挨家挨户推销
I spent most of the day going door-to-door, pitching.
没有成功 然后我忽然想到
No dice. Then it came to me.
我要推销广♥告♥ 为什么不打广♥告♥宣传呢
I’m selling advertising — why not advertise?
结果奏效了
And it worked.
电视广♥告♥能吸引人打电♥话♥来
I mean, TV commercials get calls.
你放了哪支广♥告♥
What commercial did you run?
不会是”我选吉米”吧
Not — Not “Gimme Jimmy”?
不是 我拍了一支新的
No. I-I made a new one.
什么时候拍的
W-When?
今天
Today.
就在这里
Right here.
所以你今天拍了一支推销广♥告♥的广♥告♥
S-So you made a commercial for commercials today.

Yeah.
我觉得有可能不赚不赔了
I’m starting to think I might break even here.
好啊 播给我看看
O-Okay. Let’s see it.
我也说不好
Eeeesh, I don’t know.
这不是我最好的作品
It’s not my best work.
临时才拍的
It’s, um, very last-minute.
都有人打电♥话♥来了
Well, you’re getting calls.
-肯定不会太糟 -是啊
– It can’t be that bad. – u202dYeah.
现在你倒害羞起来了吗
Wha– Now you’re getting shy?
快点
Come on. u202d
好吧 但要记住…
Okay, but keep in mind…
这不是你最好的作品
Yeah, it’s — Yeah, it’s not your best work.
我知道了
I got it.
我看到了什么呀
What’s that I see?
阿尔布开克的下一位电视巨星吗
Albuquerque’s next TV star?
就是你啦 小企业老板
It’s you, small-business owner!
还在挣扎如何在快速发展的经济中存活下来吗
Struggling to make it in today’s fast-paced economy?
还认为电视广♥告♥对你来说太昂贵了吗
Thought television advertising was too expensive for you?
你最好再想想
Well, you better think again!
你可不能错过上电视的好机会
You can’t afford not to be on TV!
瞧瞧你自己 你可是三项全能
Look at you — you’re a triple threat!
服务棒 产品棒 最重要的是 颜值也棒
Great services, great products, and most of all, that face!
你就是明星
You’re a star!
拿出你天生的魅力 迷倒全场
Wrap it all up in your natural charisma, and bam!
你就该上电视
You belong on TV!
小心狂热粉丝和狗仔队哦
Better watch out for autograph hounds and paparazzi!
还不止这样
And it gets better!
我明天就能帮你播出广♥告♥
I can have you on the air tomorrow.
没错 就是明天
You heard me right — tomorrow!
准备好名声大噪吧 阿尔布开克
Better get ready to be famous, Albuquerque!
成为电视巨星 价钱你能接受
I can make you a TV star for a price you can afford!
价钱超低
打电♥话♥给我 索尔·古德曼
Call me, Saul Goodman!
世界需要了解你和你的企业
The world needs to know about you and your business!
马上打给我吧
Call me now!
加油站那个人说
The guy at the station said
他从没见过有人用这么多次星形效果
he’s never seen u202dso many star wipes in a row.
从来没有人这么做过
It’s never been done.
-“索尔·古德曼” -是的
– “Saul Goodman.” u202d- Yeah.
发音就像 “一切都好 伙计”
It’s like, “S’all good, man.”
那个人充满了活力
That guy has a lot of energy.
是啊
Yeah.
只是个名字而已
It’s just a name.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!