等着瞧
You’ll see.
看看你们俩
Look at the two of you.
你们属于电视
I mean, you belong on TV!
你们有天赋
You’re naturals!
我知道
I know.
你们在想这好到难以置信
You’re thinking it’s too good to be true.
“电视太贵了
I mean, “TV’s too expensive.
我们支付不起”
We can’t afford that.”
但我跟你们说 付得起
Well, I’m telling you, you can.
听好了 只需合理的价格
And here’s the beauty part — for a reasonable price,
我们就帮你们拍广♥告♥
we will shoot your commercial,
然后我们免费赠送广♥告♥播放时间
and then we’ll throw in the airtime for the low, low price of free.
我选吉米
Gimme Jimmy.
没错 就是我 你们看过我的广♥告♥
That’s right. That’s me! You’ve seen my ad!
我自己能做到 朋友
Well, what I did for me, my friends,
也能帮你们做到
I will do that for you.
听着 全套高级套餐
Look, our all-inclusive Premium package —
绝对是最划算的
that’s gonna be the best bang for your buck.
四千九拍九支广♥告♥
We’ll shoot nine commercials for $4,900.
行吗
Okay?
包括下午三点二十
And that includes the nine airings
在KWBV频道的九次播送
at 3:20 in the afternoon on channel KWBV.
这可是有成千上万潜在客户的
That is a prime slot with a viewership
黄金收视时段
of tens of thousands of potential customers.
听起来很不错
It does sound like a good deal.
确实
It does.
是很大一笔钱
It’s a lot of money.
好吧
Well…
完全可以理解
that’s — that’s u202dperfectly understandable.
确实是笔大花销
It’s a big financial commitment.
所以我们还有试水套餐
That’s why we have our, uh, “Toe-in-the-Water” package.
一支广♥告♥ 一口价
That’s, uh, one commercial, flat rate,
849.95美元
$849.95.
同样免费播出
Beauty part again — free airtime.
广♥告♥一播出 电♥话♥响不停
And when this thing runs, you’re gonna get calls —
我可以向你们保证
I can promise you that.
我们会考虑的
We’ll think about it.
很棒
Excellent.
你们觉得什么时候会做决定
When, uh, do you think you might decide?
-下周吧 -是
– Maybe next week. u202d- Yeah.
天啊 抱歉我可能没说明白
Gee, I’m sorry for any confusion,
我之前…说过
but I was talk– I was talking about
你能考虑的时间非常短
a much shorter window for the thinking part.
多短
How short?
今天下午三点二十前得拍好
We would have you on the air by 3:20 this afternoon.
今天吗
Today?
你要在接下来的两个半小时内拍一支广♥告♥
You’re gonna shoot a commercial in the next 2 1/2 hours?
不 会有完整的后期制♥作♥
Oh, no. I mean, there’s a whole post process.
会有编辑 混剪 调色 重放
I mean, there’s editing and mixing, coloring, layback.
挺复杂的 你们不会想听下去的
It’s a whole megillah. You don’t want to know.
但我们会在十五分钟后开始拍摄
But we would need to be shooting in the next 15 minutes.
这个是”约瑟夫和他的神奇彩衣”
Now, there’s “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.”
他们怎么不拍一部摩西的音乐片
Why don’t they make, like, a Moses musical?
-有 -有
– They did. – They did.
哪一首 是《让我的百姓离开》吗
Which one was that? It was “Let My People Go”?
不是 这个 有一点…
No. Well, yeah, it was kind of…
大家都上车
Everybody get in the car.
一切还好吧
Is — Is everything okay?
不好 广♥告♥在两小时二十分钟后就播了
No! I air in 2 hours and 20 minutes,
我还没拉到客户
and I have no client.
又有四百块打了水漂
That’s another 400 bucks down the drain.
我怎么才能找到想拍广♥告♥
How do I find somebody who needs a commercial
而且有钱拍的人
and can afford one?
也许…
Maybe…
你可以拍一支广♥告♥
you could make a commercial?
你没听我说吗
Have you not been listening?
我一直在努力…
That’s what I’ve been trying —
对啊
Right.
我们走 搞快点
Let’s go! Chop-chop!
好 把这个放在这里
All right, uh, plant it right here.
把这些东西拍到我身后
I want you to get those dishes behind me.
我是吉米·麦吉尔 我时间有限 不行
This is Jimmy McGill for a limited time — No.
吉米·麦吉尔来聊聊广播节目的奇效 不行
Jimmy McGill here to talk about the wonders of broadcast — No.
吉米·麦吉尔是我名
Jimmy McGill’s the name.
-广♥告♥是… -摄像机准备好了
– Advertising is — – Camera ready!
我是吉米·麦吉尔 对于小型企业老板
I’m Jimmy McGill with an amazing opportunity
我这里有一个绝佳的机会
for small-business owners.
该死 不行 我做不来
Shit. No. I can’t do this.
你一定可以
Sure you can.
不行
No!
我们在这里完全没有名气
We– We’re totally off-brand here.
我是吉米·麦吉尔 一名值得信赖的律师
I’m Jimmy McGill, a lawyer you can trust.
我不能突然变成一个做广♥告♥的
I can’t suddenly turn into… commercial Guy.
等下
Hold on.
跟我念
repeat after me —
“我们会在有限的时间内为您拍出一则广♥告♥
“For a limited time, we’ll shoot your commercial today
明天就能播出”
and have it on the air tomorrow.”
我们会在有限的时间内
For a limited time,
为您拍出一则广♥告♥
we’ll shoot your commercial today
明天就能播出
and have it on air tomorrow.
我看你这像
I thought you were, like,
戏剧俱乐部的主席之类的人吧
president of the Drama Club or something?
我是财务主管
I’m Treasurer.
你来
You, go!
念刚才那句话
Say the words.
我们会在有限的时间内
For a limited, uh, time,
只有你 我们能…
o-only you — we could, um —
停 下次吧
Cut. Maybe next time.
我们到底做不做
We gonna do this or not?
因为不管怎样 你都要付我一百块
‘Cause either way, I’m getting my 100 bucks.
快点 打开你的魔法包
Quick — crack on your magic bag.
我们只能变点戏法了
We’ll have to Karloff this thing.
洛博罗炸鸡
都一样重吗
All the same weight?
误差在二十五克之内
Within a quarter gram.
有天平吗
Do you have a scale?
你挑吧
Take your pick.
你忘记怎么数数了吗
You forgot how to count?
你只有五个
You get five.
赫克托要六个
Don Hector gets six.
他要的就是六个
He’s expecting six.
所以我要拿六个回去
And that’s what I’m gonna bring.
他要拿六个
He’s trying to take six.
我们只能给他五个
We only owe him five.
他态度很强硬
He’s pushing it.
给他
Give it to him.
确定吗
You sure?
给他
Give it to him.
出♥售♥
工业用地
怎么样
Well?
能行
It could work.
那就好
Okay, then.
喂 我能和劳拉·克鲁兹医生通话吗
Yes, may I — may I speak with Dr. Lara Cruz, please?
稍等一下可以吗
Can you hold a moment?
好的 我等着
Yes, I’ll hold.
印度珠宝手工艺
感谢您的耐心等待
Thank you for your patience.
-医生… -请问是紧急情况吗
– Oh, Doc– – Is it an emergency?
我需要跟她说话
Well, I-I-I need to speak with her.
-请问哪位 -查尔斯·麦吉尔
– Who’s calling? – Yeah, Charles McGill.
我是一名病人 之前来看过病
I’m a patient — former patient.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!