and you don’t, do you?
麦吉尔先生 你应该把电子设备放在外面
Mr. McGill, you were warned to leave your electronics outside.
没关系
It’s all right.
没关系
It’s all right.
我可以看看吗
May I?
正如我所想的那样 这里面没装电池
Just as I thought. u202dThere’s no battery in here.
你把电池拆下来了
You removed the battery.
真是个遗憾的小把戏 是吧
That’s a sorry little trick, isn’t it?
是的 被你当场发现了 查克
Yeah, you got me, Chuck. Dead to rights.
我卸掉了电池
I removed the battery.
-反对 -反对有效
– Objection. – Sustained.
你已经问的差不多了 麦吉尔先生
Y-You’ve taken all the leeway you’re getting, Mr. McGill.
赶紧收尾
Wrap it up fast.
天 吉米
God, Jimmy.
你现在还不相信这是真的吗
Don’t you know by now this is real?
我能感觉电流
I feel this.
这是对外部刺♥激♥的物理反应
It’s a physical response to stimuli.
这不是什么怪癖
It’s not a quirk.
我到底要怎么做才能向你证明
What do I have to do to prove it to you?
我不知道 查克
I don’t know, Chuck.
你能伸进你胸前的口袋
Could you reach into your breast pocket
告诉我里面有什么吗
and tell me what’s there?
又是什么把戏
What now?
你能告诉法官那是什么吗
Can you tell the court what that was?
-一块电池 -主席先生…
– A battery. – Mr. Chairman —
-拜托 -你认识后面那位先生吗
– Please. – Do you recognize that man in back?
他叫休·巴布诺 他是我的证人
His name is Huell Babineaux. He’s on our witness list.
你在楼梯上撞到了他
You bumped into him in the stairway.
他作证在一个半小时前放了这块满电量的
He’ll testify he planted this fully charged battery on you
电池在你身上
over an hour and a half ago.
一小时四十三分钟
Hour and 43 minutes ago.
一小时四十三分钟 谢谢 巴布诺先生
An hour and 43 minutes. Thank you, Mr. Babineaux.
而你却毫无察觉
And you felt nothing.
不不不
No, no, no. No, no.
这是个把戏 它必须…
It’s a trick. It has to —
适可而止吧
Enough is enough.
我认为麦吉尔先生的精神疾病不是问题所在
I submit that Mr. McGill’s mental illness is a non-issue.
-即使他有精神分♥裂♥ -精神分…
– If he were schizophrenic… – Schizo–
也不能抹灭被告之前所…
…it wouldn’t take away from the fact that the defendant
我不是疯子
I am not crazy!
我不是疯子
I am not crazy.
我知道他调换了号♥码
I know he swapped those numbers.
我知道是1216号♥
I knew it was 1216.
和《大宪♥章♥》签署日一数之差
One after Magna Carta.
我怎么可能犯这种错误
As if I could ever make such a mistake.
绝对不会
Never. Never!
我就是… 就是没办法证明
I just — I just couldn’t prove it.
他掩盖了自己的行踪
H-H-He covered his tracks.
他还让复印店的傻蛋帮他撒谎
He got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him.
麦吉尔先生 你不用…
Mr. McGill, please. You don’t have to go in–
你们觉得这很大不了吗
You think this is something?
你们觉得这种欺诈很恶劣吗
You think this is bad, this — this chicanery?
他还干过更坏的事 那个广♥告♥牌
He’s done worse. That billboard!
你是说那个男的就那么恰好掉下去了
Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that?
不 他一手策划的
No. He orchestrated it!
吉米
Jimmy!
他对着天窗拉了泡屎
He defecated through a sunroof!
是我拯救了他 但我后悔了
And I saved him, and I shouldn’t have.
我把他带进了自己的律所
I took him into my own firm.
我当时想什么呢
What was I thinking?!
他就是不肯改变
He’ll never change.
死不悔改
He’ll never change.
从他九岁开始 他就一直这副德行
Ever since he was 9, always the same.
管不住自己去动收银柜的手
Couldn’t keep his hands out of the cash drawer.
但咱吉米不是这种人
But not our Jimmy.
不可能是咱宝贵的吉米啊
Couldn’t be precious Jimmy!
他就是偷窃成瘾
Stealing them blind.
而这种人却当了一名律师
And he gets to be a lawyer?!
真是见了鬼
What a sick joke!
当年有机会的时候我就该阻拦他
I should have stopped him when I had the chance!
你们得阻拦他
And you — you have to stop him!
你们…
You —
我道歉
I apologize.
我没能稳定自己的情绪
I lost my train of thought.
失去了理智
I got carried away.
还有其他问题吗
Do you have anything else?
没 我问完了
No. Nothing further.
出口

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!