不 我在吃饭 怎么了
No, I’m just at dinner. What’s up?
我排练时可以试试看
Well, I can do that at rehearsal.
没问题
Yeah, no problem. Yeah.
不 我知道他们在第16小节反应慢了
No, I-I know that they’re coming in late on bar 16.
对 知道了
Y-Yeah. Got it. Got it.
我会确保…
I will make sure that —
你能等一下吗
Uh, c-c-can you hold on a second?
我去拿根笔
Let me just get a pen.
对 不…
Yeah. No, I-I…
对 等我一下
Yeah, hold on one second.
对 没问题 你说了算
Yeah, I can do it — I mean, whatever you need.
好的
Mm-hmm. Okay.
好了 说吧
All right, shoot.

Okay…
查克
Chuck?
我没事
I’m all right.
你希望我把大提琴部分单独排练吗
Well, do you want me to rehearse the cellists separately?
丽贝卡 丽贝卡
Rebecca. Rebecca.
不 不只是他 整个乐队都有问题
Well, no, it’s not just him. It’s the whole section.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!

Uh, no.
没关系
T-That’s fine.

Yeah.
查克 搞什么
Chuck, what the hell?!
安德烈
Andre?
我得等会打给你了
I-I-I have to — I’ll have to call you back.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
说话啊
Say something.
不顾一起就餐的人
It is incredibly bad manners
去接电♥话♥ 这样太无礼了
to answer a cellphone in company.
太粗鲁了
It’s very rude.
对不起
Uh, I-I’m sorry.
我不知道你会这么想
I-I didn’t know that you felt that way.
我没想冒犯你 查克
I…didn’t mean to offend you, Chuck.
我可能反应过激了
I-I may have overreacted.
我太唐突了
That was very abrupt.

No.
我明白
I understand.
不早了
It’s getting late.
谢谢你的款待
Thank you for a lovely dinner,
但我该回酒店了
but I should be getting back to the hotel.
等我一下 我们…
Just gimme a minute, and we can —
不 我打车就行了
No. Uh, um, I’ll just get a cab.
-我不想再麻烦你们了 -让我去吧
– I don’t want to put you out any more. – Please, let me.
真不用了
No, really.
我打车就行
A cab is the easiest.
你得做点什么
You gotta do somethin’.
你不能让她这样走掉
Y-You can’t let her leave like this.
告诉她是怎么回事
Just tell her what’s going on.
不 不
No. No.
她会理解的
She’ll understand.
你宁可让她觉得你是个暴躁的混♥蛋♥
She’ll — Would you rather she think you’re a raging prick
也不愿说出真♥相♥吗
than know the truth?

No.
如果你不说 我去告诉她
Look, if you won’t tell her, then I will.
不不不
No, no. No!
你不许告诉她
You will not tell her.
你不许告诉她
You…will not tell her.
好吧
All right.
安德烈 真抱歉
Hi, Andre. Yes, I’m sorry about that.
我把手♥机♥弄掉了
I dropped the phone.
绝命律师
第三季 第五集
天啊 你在搞什么 伙计
Jesus. What’re you doing, man?
袋子里都快没氧气了
There’s barely any oxygen in that bag.
-你快把她闷死了 -“她”
– You’re suffocating her! – “Her”?
对 没看到漂浮着的小丁丁
Yeah, just because u202dyou don’t see swingin’ dicks
不代表你就分不清它的性别
doesn’t mean you can’t tell a boy fish from a girl fish.
明白了
Oh, yeah, see.
我看到它的口红了
Now I can see the lipstick.
这是一条生命 不是一件家具
This is a living creature. It’s not a piece of furniture.
我们会面结束后 你带她回去
So, after this, you take her home.
把她放到一个大鱼缸里 至少一加仑那种
You put her in a big bowl, at least a gallon.
弄个好的换气阀 再放条清道夫
u202dGet a good bubbler, maybe a plecostomus.
别喂她太多了
And don’t feed her too much.
人会变胖
People get fat.
鱼会淹死在吃剩的食物里
Fish, they drown in leftover food.
好了好了 海洋学家
All right already, Jacques Cousteau.
我懂了
Point made.
那就好
Good.
我猜我们那位朋友让你来找我
I’m guessing our friend didn’t refer you to me
不是为了养鱼建议吧
to get ichthyological advice.
我要找个能灵活处事的人
I’m looking for someone with a light touch.
我说的不是那种在连锁超♥市♥
I’m not talking some teenager taking a five-finger discount
偷块奶酪的毛头小子
on string cheese at the Stop ‘N’ Shop.
我需要专业 高端 严谨的人选
I need highly skilled, high-end, discreet.
真正的专家
A real pro.
你会把他也放在狭小的空间里吗
You gotta fit him in a tight space?
应该不会
I don’t think so.
那我知道一个人
I got just the guy, then.
所以我说打高尔夫是种身体接触运动
That’s why I say golfing is a contact sport.
干得好 韦克斯勒小姐 真是鼓舞人心
Great job, Ms. Wexler. Very refreshing.
相信我 我们很高兴这案子没上庭审
Believe me, uh, we’re happy to get this one off the docket.
那也没我们高兴
Not as happy as we are.
干得漂亮
Again, great job.
谢谢 谢谢你 先生
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
女士们 晚饭我请客
Ladies, dinner’s on me.
金 我们知道你很棒 但不知道你这么棒
Kim, I knew you were good, but I didn’t know you were this good.
我很高兴你们满意
Oh, I’m glad you’re happy.
没有你我们不可能成功
We couldn’t have done it without you.
希望你明白
And I hope you realize
这表示以后有好多活儿等着你呢
this means a whole lot a work comin’ your way.
那太棒了
Oh, that’s — that’s great.
听上去可不像太棒了
Well, you don’t sound like it’s great.
我不想扫兴
I hate to be a buzzkill,
但我们进一步合作前 有件事
but there is something you need to hear
我得告诉你们
before we get any deeper in.
关于你们的前任律师 查尔斯·麦吉尔
It’s about your former attorney, Charles McGill.
他怎么了
What about him?
查尔斯对他弟弟吉米
Charles has been making
提出了一些非常严重的指控
some very ugly allegations about his brother, Jimmy,
而我碰巧和吉米同一间办公室
with whom I happen to share an office space.
指控 关于什么的
Allegations? Of what?
查尔斯认为吉米
Charles thinks that Jimmy
趁他在家整理文件时
somehow took control of your documents
搞到了你们的文件
while he was working on them at his home.
他觉得吉米对数字进行了移位
He believes Jimmy transposed the address numbers.
把数字移位
Transposed the numbers?
他怎么可能做到
How would he even do that?
查尔斯声称吉米拿走了
Charles contends that Jimmy took the documents
与罗塞拉分行相关的文件
pertaining to the Rosella branch
趁自己身体欠佳时
and, while Charles was indisposed,
复印并篡改了它们
photocopied and doctored them.
这太异想天开了
That’s pretty baroque.
重要的是
The important thing here
我觉得这件事可能会引起舆♥论♥关注
is I think it could make some noise in public.
很快
Soon.
我想毫无隐瞒地把这件事告诉你们
I wanted to tell you this in the spirit of full disclosure.
你们还是从我这知道比较好
I thought it was better if you heard it from me.
如果你们有任何顾虑
If you have any reservations at this point

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!