找到一部电♥话♥
Found a phone!
看起来像六十年代的东西 但应该能用
It looks like it’s from 1967, but I think it’ll work.
稍等 吉米
Just a sec, Jimmy.
真好 谢谢你这么小心
Excellent. Thank you for being so careful.
先生
Sir.
-我们得进你的阁楼 -为什么
– We have to get in your attic. – For what?
接线
Oh, the hook-up.
不 没关系的 不用了
Oh, no. That’s all right. Don’t bother.
不到二十分钟就能弄好
Oh, it won’t take 20 minutes.
要是不装的话 你用不了
Plus, you really can’t use it if I don’t do it.
不 没事 我们不会用的
No, it’s all right. We’re not gonna.
你这边弄好以后
Uh, when you’re done here,
能不能在车♥库♥里多装几盏灯
would you get some more lamps in the garage?
谢谢
Thanks. u202d
-我们找到了一部电♥话♥ -对
– So, we got a phone. – Yeah.
院子里的草割好了
The yard’s half-mowed.
插座什么的都没问题了
Uh, the sockets and stuff are looking a-ok.
我再检查一遍 确认一下
I’m gonna check again just to make sure.
都快完成了
We’re almost there.
好 好
Good. Good.
你觉得呢
Um, what do you think?
戴上还是摘下来
On? Off?
摘下来吧
I think…off.
你说得对 那就摘了
Yeah. You’re right. Off it is.
查克
Chuck.
你确定这么做对吗
You sure this is the right play?
根据我的经验
I mean, in my experience,
谎言越大 被发现的代价就越大
the bigger the lie, u202dthe harder it can be to dig out.
船到桥头自然直
I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.
伙计们 灯装好了
u202dHey, guys, think we’re set with the lamps.
能帮我弄一下这部电♥话♥吗 谢谢
Uh, could someone give me a hand with this phone? Gracias.
门开着呢
It’s open!
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
-查克 -你看起来真漂亮
– Chuck. – You look lovely.
-见到你真高兴 -我也是
– Oh, it’s so good to see you. – And you.
点蜡烛干什么
Hey, what’s with the candles?
你为什么不摸黑坐着
Why you sittin’ here in the dark?
我也奇怪呢
Ye, I was wondering the same thing.
天啊 今天这一下午啊
Oh, my God, the afternoon I’ve had.
两小时前 我把鲈鱼拿出来
Two hours ago, I take the sea bass out.
我刚把它收拾好放在那儿
No sooner is it prepped and resting
结果突然就停电了
than — boom! — power goes down.
我给市政打过电♥话♥了
I get on the phone to the city.
长话短说
To make a long story short,
那帮公共服务公♥司♥的傻瓜弄混了我的电费
those bozos at PNM mixed up my payment.
圣克里斯托瓦尔路512号♥那个赖账的
The deadbeat at 512 San Cristobal
还没交电费
hasn’t been paying his bills.
当然 我是…
And, of course, I’m…
-215号♥ -没错 215
– 215. – 215, exactly.
他们说明天之前会来电
They say they’ll have it on again by tomorrow.
与此同时 我向邻居借了些野营装备
In the meantime, I borrowed some camping gear from my neighbors.
所以才弄得这么乡野气息
Hence, the rustic flair.
-天啊 -是啊
– Jeez. – Oh, yeah.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
出门下馆子吗
Uh, get out of here and go to a restaurant?
我们去吃四季餐厅吧 你请客
We could hit Seasons. Your treat.
这样也行
We could, yeah.
但晚饭快做好了
But, um, you know, dinner’s almost ready.
还有鱼 不吃的话只能把它扔了
And the fish — I would have just had to throw it out.
我只需要把它放进锅里就行了
All I have to do is toss it in a pan.
要不我们凑合一下算了
How about we just rough it?
你们同意吗
You okay with that?
为什么不呢 会很有意思的
Well…why not? It’ll be fun.
我们可以来一次高级料理露营
We’ll do an haute-cuisine camp-out.
太好了 那就这么定了 我帮你拿外套吧
Great! Then it’s settled. Let me take that.
-脱掉外套 -好 给
– Take your… – Oh, yeah, here.
-包我拿着 -谢谢
– Here, I’ll take that. – Oh, thank you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我一口都吃不下了
I can’t eat another bite.
为美食家干杯
Cheers to the Galloping Gourmet.

Yeah. u202d
苹果白兰地太好喝了
The Calvados is perfect.
你一直都喜欢的
You always liked it.
来吧
Here.
我来吧
Let me get this.
不 吉米 不用麻烦你
No, no, Jimmy. You don’t have to.
不 至少让我洗碗吧
No, least I can do is the dishes.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 吉米
Thanks, Jimmy.
竟然比我预想的好
This turned out better than I thought.
停电的事我很抱歉
Uh, I’m so…sorry about the lights.
挺好的 有气氛
Oh, it’s nice. Atmospheric.
吉米当律师这件事我一直没法释怀
I mean, I still can’t get over Jimmy being a lawyer.
我也是
Neither can I.
他能独当一面了
He’s got his own shingle out and everything.
他能做一名真正的负责的公民
I mean, a real, responsible citizen.
谁能想到这一天呢
I mean, who woulda thought?
是啊
Yeah.
这地方也一样
This place is the same.
我本来想到你会
I mean, I-I would’ve thought you’d
换新家具
change things up.
挪动摆设
Move things around.
你品味非常棒 而且也没坏…
You’ve got great taste. And if it ain’t broke…
巡演怎么样
How’s the tour going?
很好 很不错
It’s good. Good.
今年秋天去远东
Um, the Far East this fall.
中国 韩国 越南
Uh, China, South Korea, and Vietnam.
-那肯定很让人兴奋 -是啊
– That’s gonna be exciting. – Yeah.
这周去过圣达菲之后
And then, um, after Santa Fe this week,
我们回中欧
uh, we’re back to Central Europe.
好玩吗
And it’s good?
-有很多酒店 -是啊
– Well, it’s a lot of hotels. – Yeah.
在布达佩斯 我看到的大多是
I mean, in Budapest, I think I saw mostly
歌♥剧厅内部和万豪酒店
the inside of the concert hall and the Marriott.
但我不该抱怨
But, you know, I shouldn’t complain.
你这不是抱怨 是在观察
You’re not complaining. You’re observing.
你终于见到萨尔茨堡了吗
Did you finally get to see Salzburg?
还没 等下个月去完维也纳之后
Not yet, but next month, after Vienna.
你还记得当时我们想去萨尔茨堡吗
Do you remember when we tried to go to Salzburg?
那个骑着小摩托车的疯老太婆
And that crazy old lady on the scooter…
-记得 记得 -把我们撵出火车站
– Oh, yes! Yes! – u202d…chased us out of the train station.
是啊
Yeah!
然后我们在因斯布吕克
And then, um — u202dAnd then we went and got, uh,
吃到了树莓林茨蛋糕
it was a-a-a raspberry Linzer torte in Innsbruck?
为了让我们心情好起来
u202dTo make ourselves feel better?
你说”我们肯定吃不完这么多”
You said, “We’ll never finish this!”
结果我们吃完了
And then we did.
那去过亚洲之后呢 要在国内巡演吗
So, what’s after Asia? Any plans for a stateside tour?
希望明年能有机会
Oh, you know, hopefully next year.
也许会买♥♥个房♥子 那就太好了
You know, maybe a residency. Oh, that would be sweet.
我喜欢长途大巴
I mean, you know, I like the buses
火车和飞机 但我…
and trains and planes fine, but I, um…
我真怀念有家的日子 能有个地方挂帽子
I miss having one — one place to hang my hat.
天啊
Oh, God!
抱歉 我讨厌那玩意
I’m sorry. I-I-I hate that thing.
感觉自己被拴着
I feel like I’m on a leash.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
是我的指挥
It’s my conductor.
这个电♥话♥我必须接 抱歉
Um, I have to take this. I’m sorry.
你好 安德烈
H-hi, Andre.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!