Okay?
好的
All right, then.
我们接下来谈谈赔偿问题
On to the matter of restitution.
麦吉尔先生 根据协议书规定
Mr. McGill, according to your agreement,
您有两周时间赔偿您的哥哥
you have two weeks to pay your brother back.
我现在就能赔 如果可以的话
I would like to pay up now, if I may.
可以
You may.
赔偿金额共计三百二十一美元
The amount is $321.
海女士 我很抱歉
Uh, Ms. Hay. I’m sorry.
这个数字没有囊括所有的金额
That figure doesn’t represent a full accounting.
是吗
Oh, no?
赔偿金额应该是323.98美元
I believe the correct amount is $323.98.
其中包括那盘…
That includes the cassette tape…
被毁坏的录音带
which was destroyed.
好 谢谢您
Good. Thank you.
323.98美元 包括录音带
$323.98, including the cassette tape.
地方检察官办公室
诉前转移缓刑部门
把你送回家怎么样
What do you say we get you home?
霍华德 查克
Howard. Chuck.
关于听证会我得警告你们
I’m putting you both on notice regarding the bar hearing.
第一件 我会提交对录音的查禁请求
The first thing, I’m filing a motion to suppress that tape.
你是说 吉米毁掉的那盘录音
The tape that Jimmy destroyed, you mean?
我们就别兜圈子了吧
How about we stop with the games?
你们肯定还有副本
There’s no way there isn’t a duplicate.
是吗
Really?
绝对还有
Of course there is.
你们早就知道吉米会闯进去
You knew Jimmy was gonna break in.
你们正希望如此
You wanted him to.
你们不会任由他毁掉那盘录音
There’s no way you were gonna let him destroy
仅存的原件 所以肯定复♥制♥了副本
the only copy of that tape, so you made a duplicate —
你们一开始就准备好了
it’s the first thing you did.
金 披露不是这样做的
Kim…this is not how we do discovery.
事实上 吉米毁掉了副本
Actually, Jimmy destroyed the duplicate.
没关系 霍华德
It’s fine, Howard.
原件被妥善地保管着
The original is under lock and key,
在适当的时间
and in due time,
会被拿来当做证据
it will be put into evidence for your review.
所以 你想提交动议就提交吧
So, of course, file whatever motions you’d like.
这是你的权利
It’s your privilege.
我会的 等着吧
I will. Count on it.
但是 金 你应该知道…
But, Kim, you should be aware —
因为我相信这是你
because I believe this will be
第一次参加纪律听证会
your first disciplinary hearing —
律师协会所要求的举证标准
uh, the Bar Association’s standard of proof
比你习以为常的那套要仁慈多了
is far more lenient than what you’re used to.
撇开动议 那盘录音带会被播放的
Motions aside, that tape will be played.
-查克 -好
– Chuck. – Yeah.
再见 金
See you, Kim.
怎么样
Well?
怎么了
What?
猜对了
Bingo.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!