我写的东西我自己都看不懂
I can barely read my own darn handwriting.
我的错
My mistake.
好吧 祝你今天过得愉快
Okay. Have a nice day.
你好 我打来是想确认一下
Hello. I’m calling to confirm an appointment
和查尔斯·麦吉尔的预约
for Charles McGill.
对 在圣克里斯托瓦尔路215号♥
Yes, it’s 215 San Cristobal Road —
麦吉尔 开头字母是”M”
McGill, with an “M.”
修门
A door?
好吧
Okay.
我以为是你们
I thought it was you guys.
我可能搞错了
Guess I was wrong.
还是谢谢了
Thanks, anyway.
你好 我打来是为了
Hi! I’m calling about
和查尔斯·麦吉尔的一个预约
an appointment for Charles McGill.
我打来就是为了这个
Well, that’s why I’m calling.
我想就是这星期了 但是…
I think it’s for this week, but —
幸好我的脑袋还在原位 对吗
Good thing my head’s attached to my neck right?
圣克里斯托瓦尔 没错
San Cristobal — that’s right.
对 就是这个 明天两点半
Yes, that’s it! 2:30 tomorrow.
太好了
Great!
我们得取消这次预约
So, uh, we’re gonna need to cancel that.
是的
Yeah.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你 再见
Thank you. Bye.
明天
马丁勤杂修理店
可怜的福瑞斯基
Poor Frisky.
波美拉尼亚人比较难搞 那头发
Mm. Pomeranians can be difficult — all that hair.
我知道
I know.
那瓦兰斯夫人 周四十一点半可以吗
So, Mrs. Vallance, does Thursday 11:30 work?

That’s right.
不是吧
No.
真的
Really?
马丁勤杂修理店 明天两点半
Martin’s Handyman and Repair — 2:30 tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
你打了多少电♥话♥才试出来的
How many calls did that take?
数不清了 写好了吗
I lost track. Is that it?
是的 我快做完了
Yeah. I’m nearly done.
我准备打悔过牌
I’m just giving it a remorse pass.
悔过很重要
Well, remorse is important.
“毁坏财产”
“Destroyed property.”
我会写”损坏”了受害者的财产
I’d try “Damaged” the victim’s property
而不是”毁坏”财产
instead of “Destroyed” property.
看看这样能不能好点
See if you can’t get away with that.

Yeah.
好了
Boom.
这样挺好的
That’s nice.
顺便告诉你 我是真心的
I mean it, by the way.
什么
What?
谢谢你
Thank you.
说真的
Seriously.
说真的 不客气
You’re welcome seriously.
我要接着忙了
I better get back to it.

Yeah.
你是不是…
Are you…?
你确定这个人能行吗
You’re absolutely sure you got the right guy for this?
高手中的高手
The crème de la crème.
马丁修理店
Martin’s Repair?
是的 麦吉尔先生
Yeah. Mr. McGill?
下午好
Good afternoon.
麻烦把鞋擦一下
If you don’t mind wiping your shoes?
这边走
It’s this way.
当心 当心这边的台阶
Mind — Mind the step here.
如你所见 门框贴上了木板
Uh, as you’ll see, the frame is boarded over,
但是门还是完好的
but the, uh, the door itself is intact.
主要是门侧柱和门框压条坏了
The damage is mainly to the doorjamb and the casing.
这边还有一级台阶
There’s another step up here.
有人闯进来了吗
Break-in?
是的
That’s right.
看上去是为了你的铜线
Went after your copper wire, from the look of it.
想当年 记得吗
There was a time — remember? —
我们可以不用锁门
when we could leave our doors unlocked.
当然记得
I certainly do.
这个…
Well…
我在哪儿接电源
Where do I plug in?
不能插电
You don’t.
-不能吗 -不行
– No? – No.
你难道不能…
Didn’t you —
我觉得我的助理已经和你们说得很清楚了
I believe my assistant was very clear with your dispatcher —
不能用电
no electricity,
原因已经解释得够详细了
due to a condition that was explained in some detail.
没问题
No problem.
幸好我给电池充了电
Good thing I charged my battery.
不然我就只能像摩登原始人一样了
I’d be going at it like Fred Flintstone, otherwise.
很抱歉
I’m sorry!
很抱歉
I’m sorry!
我以为不会需要任何用电的工具
I understood there would be no power tools of any kind.
什么 螺丝刀和锤子吗
What? A screwdriver and a hammer?
本来一早上能干完的活儿要我弄两天
Turns a morning job into two days
还得赔上止痛膏药吗
with me, myself, and Bengay.
但是 还是你说了算
But…it’s your call.
我觉得…
I suppose…
好吧 如果…
Very well, if —
你看起来很快就能搞完
You seem to be making fast work of it.
很好 很好
That’s good. That’s good.
好吧 那我就…
Okay, what I’ll do, I think, is, uh…
很好
Very good.
太好了
Oh, yeah.
漂亮
Nice.
很好 漂亮
Great. Yep, nice.
我们也许该找个时间讨论一下黄金分割法
At some point, we should probably discuss the rule of thirds,
不过这些…
but, otherwise, these, uh…
一叠《金融时报》上放着一盏煤油灯
A gas lantern sitting on a stack of friggin’ Financial Times.
这可把来龙去脉都交代清楚了
Now, that tells the whole story.
这些照片都能放到博物馆展出了
These are museum quality.
我的朋友 你简直是偷♥拍♥界的大♥师♥
You, my friend, are the Ansel Adams of covert photography.
另外那样东西呢
And that other thing?
你是怎么拿到的
How’d you get it?
从他桌上的地址簿
Address book on his desk.
对哦
Right.
你觉得他怎么样
So…What’dya think of him?
你可以有话直说 不会得罪我的
I mean, speak freely. You couldn’t possibly offend me.
他挺混♥蛋♥的 对吧
He’s a bit of a prick, right?
无话可说吗
Nothing?
真的吗
Seriously?
好吧
All right.
跟这人聊不了八卦
Can’t even dish the dirt with this guy.
我们的合作不是结束了吗
Isn’t our business concluded?
是的 扯平了
Yeah, even Steven.
你的确把门修好了吧
I mean, you did fix the door, right?
是的
Yeah.
你修得还不错吧
Y-You did a reasonably good job of it?
-否则 他会… -他不会投诉的
– Because, otherwise, he’ll be — – He won’t be grumbling to anyone.
那就行了
That’s all I’m asking.
我修得很好
I did it right.
谢谢
Thank you.
终于有一次是修东西了
Nice to fix something for once.
如果你真那么想
Hell, if that’s how you feel,
我办公室还有个漏水的马桶呢
I got a leaky toilet back at the office.
好了
All right.
如果你以后需要我帮忙…
If you ever need anything from my end…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!