欢迎光临洛博罗炸鸡 想要点什么
Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos. Uh, may I take your order?
我要个十二块炸鸡桶装套餐
Yeah, can I get a 12-piece bucket,
大份薯条 还有…
uh, with jumbo fries and, uh…
-您要十二块桶 -对 十二块
– You said the 12-piece? – Yeah, the 12-piece.
好的
Uh-huh. Okay.
抱歉 先生
Uh, excuse me, sir.
这里不能抽雪茄
You can’t light that in here.
先生
Sir!
这里不能抽烟
There’s no smoking on the premises.
拜托 先生 看那个标识
Please, sir, look — look at the signs.
禁止吸烟
No fumar.
不可以 这违反了卫生条例
You can’t. That’s — It’s a — It’s a health-code violation.
-先生 只有员工才能进来 -我们得走了
– Uh, sir, it’s employees only. – We have to go, okay? Let’s go.
先生
Sir!
先生
Sir!
先生 你不能进来
Sir, you’re not allowed back here.
古斯·弗林是当地工商界的中流砥柱
Gus Fring is a pillar of our local business community,
不光是因为给我们发旅行彩券
and not just for underwriting our travel raffle,
更因为做出城里最棒的炸鸡
but for making the best damn chicken in town!
-古斯 -谢谢
– Gus. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生们 女士们
Well, uh, gentlemen, ladies,
我希望永远都不需要各位的服务
I-I hope to never need your services —
无意冒犯 但是如果需要
I mean, no offense — but if I ever did,
很高兴…
it’s good to know that —

Yes?
我这就来
I’ll be right there.
大家都回家吧
I want you all to go home now.
给大家算全勤
You will be compensated for your full shifts.
明天正常上班
Normal schedule tomorrow.
快走吧
Go now.
今天不营业了
We are closed for today.
弗林先生 你确定要和这些人一起留下吗
Mr. Fring, y-you sure you want to be left with these guys?
没事的 莱尔 回家吧
I’m fine, Lyle. You go home.
要我打给谁吗
Should I call someone?
不用
No.
没有这个必要 真的
That will not be necessary. Truly.
你确定
Are you sure?
照我说的做吧
Please do as I ask.
明天见
I’ll see you tomorrow.
他在办公室里
He’s waiting in the office.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
赫克托
Don Hector.
你也太慢了
Took you long enough.
赫克托
Don Hector,
我的生意属于集团性质
Mine is a cartel business,
但那也是我的生意
but it is mine.
而且是合法的
And it is legitimate.
我的雇员都是普通老百姓
My employees are civilians.
你今天的行为威胁到了他们的生命
Your actions here today have endangered them,
威胁了我的利益 以及集团中的其他人
my interests, and those of the cartel.
我就是集团
I am the cartel.
从现在起 你给我运货
And from now on, you are my mule.
你要替我向北方运货
You are going to bring my product north.
该死
Mierda.
我知道你的运输线出了问题
I understand that your supply line has been compromised,
这很不幸
and this is most unfortunate.
但是 我的卡车已经达到了最大容量
However, my trucks are already at maximum capacity.
给我腾地方
Make room.
赫克托
Don Hector,
你要明白 我是对胡安·博尔萨负责
you must understand that I answer to Juan Bolsa.
我想对博尔萨哭诉 那就去
You want to cry to Bolsa, cry to Bolsa.
或者那该死的埃拉迪奥
Or, hell, Eladio.
增加货物量会威胁
Adding more product will threaten
整条产业链的可靠度
the reliability of the entire operation.
我可否问下 埃拉迪奥允许此事吗
May I ask — did Don Eladio approve this?
我允许了
I approve this.
你去做就是
You’re doin’ it.
不让我出去吗
You gonna let me out of here?

Hello?
告诉他我们扯平了
Tell him we’re square.
什么
What?

No.
不好意思 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
能占用大家一点时间 请大家过来一下吗
Could you all please take a moment and join me out here?
过来吧
Please, come.
到这里来
Come, come, come.
我想
I would, uh,
我想对你们道歉
I would like to apologize to each and every one of you
为昨天你们不得不忍♥受那些人的行为而道歉
who, yesterday, had to endure the behavior of those men.
那是不可接受的
It was unacceptable.
尽管当时情况危急
Despite the difficult circumstances,
但你们仍表现出色
you all acquitted yourselves impeccably.
因此 如果有任何人受到了精神创伤
That said, if any of you wish to seek counseling
想要寻求心理咨♥询♥
due to lingering trauma,
可以私下跟我说 我会安排
speak with me privately, and it will be arranged.
还有 你们会增加二十四小时的加班
Also, you will all be receiving 24 hours of overtime,
因为我确信 你们回到家之后
as I am sure, in one way or another,
或多或少还受到这次事件的影响
each of you brought this incident home with you.
你说 莱尔
Uh, yes, Lyle?
弗林先生 那些人是谁
Mr. Fring, uh… who were those guys?
你们其中的一些人知道 很多年前
Well, some of you know, that many years ago,
我在米却肯州开了第一家洛博罗炸鸡店
I opened my first Los Pollos Hermanos in Michoacán.
开店后不久
Shortly thereafter,
那些人就出现了
those same men showed up.
他们想要钱
They wanted money.
而我…
And I-I am —
我很惭愧 我给了他们
I’m ashamed to say that I paid them.
在那种地方 在那个年代
You see, in that place, at that time,
如果想继续做生意 我就别无选择
if I wished to conduct my business…I had no choice.
但是昨天…
but yesterday…
昨天 他们来到了这里
yesterday, they came here.
这里
Here.
他们吓到了我的客人
They intimidated my customers.
威胁了我的员工
They threatened my employees.
再一次地
And, again,
他们又来要钱了
they wanted money.
我的朋友们 我必须承认
Now, my friends, I-I must confess
我差点就给了他们
that I almost gave them what they wanted.
但是突然 我想 “不
But then, I thought, “No.

No.
这里是美国”
This is America.”
在这里 正直的人没有理由害怕
Here, the righteous have no reason to fear.
在这里 那些人没有力量
Here, those men have no power.
当他们发现我并不怕他们时
And when they saw that I had no fear of them,
他们就像懦夫一样溜走了
they ran like the cowards they are.
穿过边境回去了
Back across the border.
再也不会回来
They will not return.
我们会继续前进
We will move on from this.
朋友们
My friends,
我向你们保证…
I promise you…
只要团结一致 我们一定会繁荣昌盛
that together, we will prosper.
说得太好了
All right.
喂 你好 我还在听
Yes, hi. I’m still here.
真的吗 你确定
Really? Uh, are you sure?
当然 明白
Sure. Gotcha.
很抱歉打搅到您
Sorry for bothering you.
我打电♥话♥来是因为我们和你们有个预约
I’m calling because we had an appointment with you guys for,
我想想 星期三
I think, Wednesday?
老实告诉你
I’ll be honest with you —

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!