’cause he knew Ernie, bless him,
会把这件事告诉我 我会去他家
would tell me about it and I would come over
试图毁了磁带或偷走它或是什么
to try to destroy it or steal it or whatever.
霍华德也在那儿
Howard was there —
居然还有一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and a P.I., u202dif you can believe that,
他们在等着我
just waiting for me
失去理智冲进屋
to lose my shit and bust in.
查克耍得我团团转
Chuck played me like a fiddle!
而我这么蠢 居然掉进了他设的陷阱
And schmuck that I am, I fell for it!
白♥痴♥
Moron.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我没有打给你
And then, I didn’t call you,
这样很蠢 我也很抱歉
which is stupid, u202dand I’m sorry about that, too.
但我没打给你是有原因的
But I didn’t call you for a reason, okay?
因为这是我的烂摊子
‘Cause this is my screw-up.
是我的错 好吗
I own it, okay?
我该负责收拾好
It’s my responsibility to fix it.
我知道你想帮忙
And I know you want to help.
你当然想 因为你人很好
Of course you do, u202d’cause you’re wonderful.
但你梅萨维德的事都忙不过来
But y-you’re up to your ears in Mesa Verde.
而我不能…
And I can’t —
也不会让你扛
I won’t u202dload this onto you, too.
我们如此努力 不让查克该死的复仇计划
We have worked too hard to let Chuck’s bullshit vendetta
威胁我们正在开创的未来
threaten everything that we’re building!
我不会允许他危害我们的事业
I won’t allow him u202dto endanger our business!
不会的 我会处理好
No! I will fix this.
我自己 吉米·麦吉尔本人
Myself. Me. Jimmy McGill.
行吗
Okay?
你得让我自己来
You have gotta let me do this on my own.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我…弄完了
I, uh, I finished it.
我只是修饰了下边缘
I-I mean, u202dI just touched up the edges.
一点点
A little.
可以吗
Is — Is that okay?
当然
Sure.
看起来不错
It looks nice.
可以载我去我的车那里吗
You mind driving me to my car?
当然没问题
Sure. No problem.
告诉你一下
Just so you know,
平常这里不是像这样的
this isn’t a typical week around here.
当然了
Yeah, totally.
我没觉得是
I…didn’t think that it was.
好
非常好
他发烧多久了
三天
好
心肺没有问题
喉咙没有红肿
应该不是链球菌感染
如果好好问你妈妈
她会让你吃吗
很好
拜
还有谁
胃痉挛 鼻窦炎 还有一个可能是足踝扭伤
那个美♥国♥佬♥呢
要报仇的那个
下一个看他吧
克拉克先生
Mr. Clark?
医生准备好了
The doctor is ready.
今天有什么可以帮你 克拉克先生
And how may I help you today, Mr. Clark?
我们共同的熟人事先应该打了电♥话♥
I believe our mutual acquaintance called ahead.
他告诉了我要什么 但没说多少
He told me what, but not how much.
好吧 我需要一个包裹
u202dWell, I need a package…
这样大
yea big.
具体多少克
And what’s that in grams?
这么大
This big.
诊所
义务诊所
这个座位有人吗
Was somebody sitting here?
没有
No.
情况如何
So, how was it?
什么情况
How was what?
昨晚在拘留中心的情况
Your night in MDC.
我遇到了几位老年委托人
I caught up with a few old clients.
是吗
Yeah?
来一个吗
Want one?
行
Yeah.
这件事情是个
This whole thing is a…
很大的误会
big misunderstanding.
绝对不可能庭审
There’s absolutely no way it’s going to trial.
谁想找麻烦 我可不想
Who wants that hassle? Not me.
地检办公室里不管哪位幸运儿碰到了
Whichever lucky soul at the D.A.’s office catches this —
都能明白
looking at an easy clear.
是重罪 对吧
There’s a felony in there, right?
其实就是… 吃吧
That would be a cla– go ahead —
过度指控的经典案例了
classic case of overcharging.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我很乐意文明谈判
Happy to have a civil conversation,
我总是做好交易的准备
and I’m always ready to make a deal.
可以叫我蒙蒂·霍尔
Just call me Monty Hall. u202d
《做交易》游戏节目的主持人
所以你准备签认罪协议 蒙蒂
So you’re looking to plea out on this, then, Monty?
如果是有利的认罪协议的话
If it’s the right plea.
我不是完人 犯过错误
I’m not perfect. Made mistakes.
我也愿意承担责任
I’m willing to own up to them
以我自己和国家都满意的方式
in a way that is satisfying to both myself and the state.
好吧 祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
“祝你好运”意思是”我希望你好”
“Good luck with that” as in, “I wish you well,”
还是”我接受你的挑战”
or, “I accept your challenge”?
我希望你好
I wish you well.
处理得当 他们可能会同意
Play your cards right — they may go for it.
“他们” 不是你
“They”? Not you?
起诉你的案子吗
Prosecuting your case?
不 伙计 不是我
Nah, man. It’s not me.
你从没交过好运 是吧
You never catch a lucky break, do ya?
-时机不对 -不 利益冲突
– Bad timing? – u202dNo, conflicted out.
利益冲突
Conflicted out?
我就料到会这样
I mean, u202dI figured that’d happen.
我们一起共事那么多次
You and I have u202dwheeled and dealed together too many times.
老板是不可能让我负责这个案子的
There was no way the boss was letting me run that one.
不是埃里克森吧
It’s not Ericsen, is it?
阿尔布开克办公室的都不行
The whole Albuquerque office is out.
我们都认识你 吉米
We all know you, Jimmy.
-那是谁 -我不知道
– Well, who is it? u202d- I don’t know.
他们从贝伦那儿调来一个人
They’re pulling in someone from Belen.
叫海
Hay?
海什么来着
Something Hay, I think.
我不清楚 老板用”强硬但公正”来形容她
I don’t know. Boss used the words “Tough but fair.”
我得走了
Gotta jam.
祝你好运
Good luck.
汉堡要凉了
Burger’s getting cold.
你想吃吗
You want it?
真的吗
Yeah?
反式脂肪太多了
It has too many trans fats.
那可是最好的脂肪
Those are the best fats.
他们让你留下那辆车了吗
So they let you keep the car?
-什么 -戴维斯梅因律所
– What? – u202dDavis & Main.
他们让你留下那辆德国车了吗
They let you keep the, uh, German car?
没有
No.
真遗憾
That blows.
美国-墨西哥边境
海女士
Ms. Hay?
-麦吉尔先生 -请叫我查克
– Mr. McGill? – u202dChuck, please.
请从前门进来
Meet me at the front door.
他们说让我把东西放在信箱里
They said to put my things in the mailbox.
是的 麻烦了 带电池的都放进去
Yes, please. Anything with a battery.
你弟弟以前有这栋房♥子的钥匙吗
Did your brother ever have a key to the house?
最近的麻烦事之前是有的
Before the recent trouble, he did.