*快点吧 落日*
*Hurry, sundown*
*快点吧 落日*
*Hurry down, sundown*
*快点吧 落日*
*Hurry, sundown*
*快点吧 落日*
*Hurry down, sundown*
-右手 -我的天啊
– Right hand. u202d- Ho. Ly. Hell.
我以为他们逗我呢
I thought they were bullshitting me.
你怎么沦落到这了
How the mighty have fallen.
怎么回事 伙计
What the hell happened, man? u202d
没什么 家庭纠纷而已
Nothing. Just family trouble.
你结婚了
You’re married?
不 跟我哥哥闹矛盾了
No. Disagreement with my brother.
-来 -那个混♥蛋♥
– Here. u202d- That hardass?
我不怪你
I don’t blame ya.
你找谁当你的代理律师
So who you got representing you?
我代理我自己
I’ll be representing myself.
-在这签字 -白♥痴♥
– Sign here. – u202dMoron.
当然了 你离开
‘Course, I knew that
戴维斯梅因律所时我就看出来了
when you left u202dthat sa-weet Davis & Main gig.
这边
This way.
说到这…
Hey, speaking of…
他们还缺人顶替你的岗位吗
they, uh, still trying to replace you over there?
伸胳膊
Arms out.
奥马尔怎么样了
How’s, uh, Omar?
怎么 你想换个新地方
Why? You looking to make a change?
抛下这么光鲜的工作
Well, leave all this glamour behind?
你觉得谁会处理这个案子
Hey, who do you think’s gonna catch this?
得看到时候谁有时间了
Eh, it depends on who’s available when it comes in.
-面向我 -你觉得你会有时间吗
– Face me. – u202dYou think u202dyou might be available?
-用手梳理你的头发 -拜托
– Run your hands u202dthrough your hair, please. – C’mon.
看在往日的情面上 你不想亲自处置我吗
Don’t you wanna throw the book at me for old times’ sake?
我看能不能想想办法…
I’ll see u202dif I can work some magic…
但那些决定真不是我说了算的
but those decisions u202dare really above my paygrade.
-是吗 他们什么时候给过你钱 -这边
– Oh, yeah? When did they start paying you? – Right this way.
坐下
u202dSit here.
-我得走了 -左手
– I gotta run, anyway. u202d- Left hand.
我必须过来亲眼看看
Just had to see it for myself…
吉米·麦吉尔
…Jimmy McGill,
跟劳苦大众一样登记候审
getting fingerprinted with the hoi polloi.
你看得开心就好
Well, I’m glad you enjoyed the show.
我看看
I’ll check and see
能不能把你的初审提前
if I can get your first appearance moved up.
谢谢
Thank you.
很晚了
It’s pretty late.
看来你得在这儿过夜了
Chances are, u202dyou’re spending the night.
你会没事吧
You, uh, gonna be okay?
总比美甲店的办公室强
Beats the back of a nail salon.
这我倒不怀疑 朋友
u202dI do not doubt that, my friend.
挑个最壮的
Oh, pick the biggest guy.
用尽全力给他一拳 好吗
Punch him as hard as you can, okay?
霸气点
Show dominance.
好 知道了 霸气
Right. Got it. Dominance.
你知道怎么出拳吧
You, uh, do know u202dhow to throw a punch, right?
知道 再见
Yeah, all right. Goodbye.
健身会员
金柏莉·韦克斯勒
北谷健身中心
你好 金
Hey, Kim.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
当然可以 欧尼
Sure, Ernie.
怎么了
What’s going on?
麦吉尔先生解雇了我
Mr. McGill fired me.
-出什么事了 -我不…
– Why? What happened? – I don’t…
没关系
It doesn’t matter.
我就是…
I just…
吉米还好吗
Is Jimmy okay?
我感觉很糟糕 像是我的错
I feel bad, like it’s my fault.
我没有想到会弄成这样
I didn’t mean for this to happen.
吉米怎么了
What happened to Jimmy?
-麦吉尔吗 -是的
– McGill? – Yeah.
到你了
You’re up.
现在是案件CR-2003113081
We’ve got CR-2003113081.
詹姆斯·麦吉尔
James McGill.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
平常见你可不是这样
Not how I’m used to seeing you in here,
麦吉尔先生
Mr. McGill.
我也不希望这个样子
Not how I’d like to be seen.
你昨天经历了不少
Well, you had u202dquite the day yesterday.
好的
Okay.
麦吉尔先生 你被指控
Mr. McGill, you’ve been accused
强行入侵他人住♥宅♥ 四级重罪
of fourth degree felony breaking and entering,
最高可判
which carries a maximum sentence
十八个月监禁并罚款五千美金
of 18 months and a $5,000 fine.
还有攻击他人 轻罪
We’ve also got u202dpetty misdemeanor assault —
最高可判六个月监禁和五百美金罚款
maximum six months’ jail time and a $500 fine.
还有 对财产的刑事损坏
Plus, criminal damage to property —
轻罪 最高可判
also misdemeanor with a maximum sentence
六个月监禁和五百美金罚款
of six months and a $500 fine.
受害者是…
Victim is…
你的哥哥查尔斯
Your brother Charles?
真的吗
Seriously?
我觉得这个时候你应该提出抗辩
I assume you’re prepared to enter a plea at this time.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
我想提出无罪抗辩
I wish to enter a plea of not guilty.
法庭批准
The court accepts
被告提出无罪抗辩
and enters the defendant’s plea of not guilty.
麦吉尔先生 你现在有律师吗
Now, Mr. McGill, have you secured counsel?
有 法官阁下 金·韦克斯勒
Yes. Uh, Your Honor, Kim Wexler.
我将在此案中代理麦吉尔先生
I’ll be representing Mr. McGill in this matter.
很及时
Just in time.
请将韦克斯勒女士作为被告律师记录在案
Let’s enter Ms. Wexler as the attorney of record.
法官阁下 我想要代理我自己
Your Honor, if I may, um, I’ll be representing myself.
我强烈建议不要这样 麦吉尔先生
I strongly advise against that, Mr. McGill.
别人怎么说那些代理自己的人你也知道
You know what they say about a man who represents himself.
我知道 但如您所知
I-I’m aware, but as you know,
我已在多起刑事案件中为人辩护过
I’ve defended many people in the criminal justice system.
法官阁下 我能和我的委托人谈一下吗
Your Honor, may I have a moment to speak with my client?
看上去他并不是你的委托人
Sounds like he’s not your client.
麦吉尔先生 你想和这位
Mr. McGill, would you like to take a moment
可能成为你的律师的人谈下吗
to discuss this with your… potential counsel?
不了 法官阁下 我心意已决
No, Your Honor. I’m all set.
-我要代理我自己 -法官阁下…
– I’m gonna represent myself. u202d- Your Honor —
他不是你的委托人 韦克斯勒女士
Not your client, Ms. Wexler.
很抱歉 我要进行下一步了
I’m sorry. I’m moving on.
你们俩可以私下解决这个问题
You two can work this out on your own time.
很抱歉 我是准备打给你的
I’m sorry. I was gonna call you,
但我觉得我应该当面告诉你
but then I thought I’d tell you in person.
麦吉尔先生
Mr. McGill.
来看一下保释金的问题
So, on to the issue of bond.
你没有前科也没有逮捕令
You have no priors and no outstanding warrants.
你现在在哪里从事律师工作
And where are you currently practicing law?
我有一阵子没有看见你出庭了
I haven’t seen you in my court in a while.
老年法
Elder law.
很高尚
What a noble pursuit.
希望你能很快重操旧业
One I hope u202dyou get back to very soon.
考虑到你与社区融洽的关系
Now, given your ties to the community,
我觉得没有理由拒绝保释
I see no reason to deny you bond,
我判定保释金为两千五百美金
which I set now at $2,500.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
查克又耍了我一次
Chuck bamboozled me again.
那盘磁带
That tape?
是他故意让欧尼听见的 对吗
He made sure u202dthat Ernie heard it — right? —
因为他知道欧尼…没有说他的意思