你好 欢迎光临洛博罗炸鸡
Hi. Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos.
可以为您点餐吗
May I take your order?
我要三号♥套餐 配炸土豆 咖啡
Gimme a number three. Potatoes, coffee.
-需要加五十美分加大吗 -不了
– Would you like the Pollos bonus size for 50 cents more? – No.
在这吃还是带走
Dining in or to go?
-在这吃 -就这些吗
– In. – Will that be all today?
四块八毛九
$4.89.
好的
Yeah, no problem.
你需要加份莎莎酱吗
Do you need any extra salsa?
好 给我一份
Yeah, gimme that.
您的餐好了 祝您今天愉快
Here you go. Have a great day.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you?
我的手表 表扣松了
My watch, uh, clasp is loose.
掉进去了
It…falls.
我想捡起来
I tried to reach it.
很抱歉
Oh. Well, I’m sorry.
让我来吧
Allow me.
人们都说好的手表带和手表一样重要
Y’know, they say a nice watch band is as important as the watch.
这就是图便宜的下场
That’s what I get for cheapin’ out.
会给您找到的
We’ll find it for you.
到底掉哪儿去了
Where the heck is it?
别着急
Oh, don’t worry.
如果真是掉进去了 我会…
If it’s in here, I’ll — Ah.
在这儿呢
There it is.
需要我为您擦干净吗
May I clean this for you?
我们有酒精湿巾
We have alcohol wipes.
不用了 它掉进过更脏的地方
Oh, nah, it’s been in worse places.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的太谢谢你了
That was very nice of you.
小事 乐意效劳
No problem. It’s my pleasure.
-还有什么需要帮忙的吗 -没有了
– Is there anything else I can do for you? – Uh, no.
谢谢
Thanks.
保重
You take care.
再说一遍
Tell me again.
老天 你要我用几种不同的方式来说
Jesus. How many different ways you want me to say it?
告诉我你看到了什么
Just tell me what you saw.
就像你说的 他走进来
He came in, like you said he would.
点了套餐三 外加炸土豆和咖啡
He ordered the number three with potatoes and coffee,
还多要了莎莎酱
went bold with the extra salsa,
然后他从左前口袋掏出现金结了账
and he paid cash out of his left front pocket.
拿着他的托盘
Uh, took his tray of food,
坐在了餐厅东边的座位上
sat in a booth on the east side of the restaurant,
把背包放在地上
and put the knapsack on the floor.
地上哪儿
Where on the floor?
座位下方 夹在两条腿之间
Under his seat, between his legs.
没人碰过
Nobody touched it.
他也没跟任何人说过话
He didn’t talk to anybody.
他甚至没正眼瞧过别人
He didn’t even look at anybody.
顶多五分钟就吃完了
Finished his meal in five minutes, tops,
然后就走了 什么都没留下
and skedaddled — didn’t leave anything behind.
你确定吗
And you’re sure of that?
我还检查了垃圾桶
I literally checked the trash can.
除了垃圾 里面啥都没有
There was nothing in there but trash.
下一步我们怎么做
So…what’s our next move, huh?
要跟踪这个人吗
Are we gonna follow this guy?
因为你有这个007特工用的东西
‘Cause you — you got some real James Bond stuff in here.
这车里不会有弹射座椅吧
This car doesn’t have an ejector seat, does it?
今天就这样吧
I think we’re done for today.
-就完事了 -完事了
– That’s it? – That’s it.
我可是取消了早上的日程
I mean, I cleared my morning.
我们难道不…
What — we’re not gonna do, like,
尾随他到下一个地点吗
tail him to a new location?
我们至少得盯牢他吧…
Or, I mean, we got to sit on him, at least. I —
抱歉耽误了你的时间
Thanks for your time.
谁是你坚实的后盾
Hey, who’s got your back, huh?
就是我
Me — that’s who.
这话我会记着
I’ll keep that in mind.
均为车型和颜色
目标
金 和亚利桑那州监管员的电♥话♥会议
Oh, Kim, the conference call with the Arizona regulator
得改期了
needs to be rescheduled.
周四可以吗
Thursday okay?
好 没问题
Oh, yeah, that’s fine.
好的
Okay.
弗朗西斯卡 我们还有那种
Francesca, have we got any more
低热量黄油曲奇饼干吗
of those dietetic butter cookies?
我找找
I can check.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎各位
Welcome, folks!
欧尼 什么事
Hey, Ernie. What’s up?
你不能进来吗
Can’t you just come inside?
抱歉
Sorry.
谢了
Thanks.
什么事
What are we doing out here?
我不想给你打电♥话♥
I didn’t want to call you
因为这样会留下通话记录
because then it would leave a phone record.
我本来想进去的
I was gonna come in,
但我转念一想 或许吉米不该见到我
but then I thought maybe Jimmy shouldn’t see me.
所以…
So…
但你打给我了
But you just called me.
可能我早就搞砸了
Guess I screwed up already.
欧尼 搞砸什么
Ernie, screwed what up?
你为什么不想见吉米
Why don’t you want to see Jimmy?
是因为…
Well, it’s just…
我不知道怎么开头
I’m not sure how to start.
实话跟我说就行
You can start by just telling me.
事情是这样的
Here’s the thing.
我有一些情报
I have some information,
但我不想惹上麻烦
but I don’t want to get in trouble.
和吉米的麻烦
Trouble with Jimmy?
不 是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
No. With HHM.
我受保密协议的限制 是吧
I think I’m bound by confidentiality, maybe?
我不太懂法律知识
I’m a little hazy on the legal points,
但如果我告诉你我听到的
but if I tell you what I heard
而不是直接告诉吉米
and not Jimmy directly,
就像一个缓冲…
like… like, we have a buffer,
那从法律上说我就是安全的咯
then legally, I’m safe?
欧尼
Ernie.
你到底在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
我只是担心吉米
I’m — I’m just worried about Jimmy.
如果我告诉他…
But if I tell him…
我也不想惹上麻烦
I don’t want to get in trouble, too.
告诉吉米什么
Tell Jimmy what?
莉莉 谢谢你带你母亲过来
Lily, I want to thank you for bringing your mom down.
很高兴见到您 年轻女士
It was a delight to meet you, young lady.
谢谢你 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
告诉您的朋友们
And you tell your friends,
就算他们已经立了遗嘱
even if they already have a will,
更新也是很重要的
it’s important to get it updated,
-就像您一样 -我会告诉他们的
– just like you did. – I’ll tell them.
这位是弗朗西斯卡
Now, you remember Francesca —
接下来她会帮你处理好的
she’ll take care of you the rest of the way.
好了 下一个 威切尔先生
All right, who’s next? Mr. Witchell.
威切尔先生 该您了
Mr. Witchell, come on down!
您是”称心价”的下一位选手
You’re the next contestant on “The Price is Right”!
吉米 可以借用几分钟吗
Jimmy, can I have a moment?
-抱歉 先生 -看起来一切都…
– Excuse me, sir. – Um, looks like everything is…
抱歉 威切尔先生
Apologies, Mr. Witchell.
-我过会就回来 -天啊
– I’ll just be a second, folks. – Oh, my gosh.
你们今天在饼干桶餐馆喝过汤吗
Have you guys had the soup over at Cracker Barrel today?
怎么了
What?