Kim, you’ve been takin’ forever searching for a paralegal.
我们需要帮手
We need help here.
我还没找到合适的
I haven’t found the right fit.
因为你总苛求完美
Yeah, ’cause you’re searching for perfection,
完美可是寻找够格人选的头号♥障碍
and perfection is the enemy of perfectly adequate.
你的标准就是够格吗
Oh, so that’s the bar here — adequate?
她不仅够格 她在车管所工作过
She’s more than adequate! She worked at the DMV.
那可是不折不扣的地狱
That’s like the fifth circle of Hell.
她足以胜任了
Look, she’s overqualified.
如果实在不行 我们就开除她
I-If it doesn’t work out, we can fire her.
没什么大不了的
It’s no big deal.
你不觉得有法律实践经验的人
Don’t you think someone with some actual legal experience
会更合适吗
would be better?
电视上该放我的广♥告♥了 还有…
Look, I’ve got a commercial airing in…
十一分钟
11 minutes,
电♥话♥会没完没了响个不停
so the phones are gonna be ringin’ off the hook
我需要帮助
and I need help.
我们能先试用一下她吗
Can we give her a test run, please?
我有不错的预感
I got a good feeling about this.
拜托了 金
Come on, Kim.
让这些老年人打电♥话♥
Now, getting these oldsters to call —
就已经成功了一半
that’s half the battle,
他们需要听到友好的声音
so they need to hear a friendly voice.
友好 没问题
Friendly? Absolutely.
声音洪亮 发音清晰
Speak loudly and clearly,
但也别太过头了
but, uh, be careful with the loud and clear,
可能会让人误解为生气
’cause it can come off as angry.
亲民点
Be folksy.
声音中带点阳光
Put a little sunshine in your voice.
-明白 -好
– Got it. – Okay.
你想喝咖啡或是水吗
You need coffee or water?
抓紧时间去厕所…
You need to hit the head before things —
开始了
Oh, there it goes.
吉米·麦吉尔办公室 有什么能帮您的
Offices of Jimmy McGill. How may I help you?
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
能稍等一会吗 谢谢
May I put you on hold? Thank you.
吉米·麦吉尔办公室
Offices of Jimmy McGill.
请稍候
Please hold.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
我能为您做点什么
What can I do for you?
没错
Uh, that’s right.
广♥告♥上的那个吉米·麦吉尔
Jimmy McGill from the commercial.
您想过来咨♥询♥一下吗
Would you look to come in for a consultation?
亲民 亲民一点
Folksy — be folksy.
我是听到小狗的叫声了吗
Say, is that a dog I’m hearing?
真的
It is?
它叫什么名字
Aww, what’s her name?
饼干桶餐馆
Yeah, Cracker Barrel.
提到饼干桶餐馆总会有帮助
It always helps to mention Cracker Barrel.
您让玛格丽特在屋里玩是个好主意
Well, I think it’s great you let Margaret play inside.
外面可热了
It’s a hot one out there.
我在想一会儿去饼干桶餐馆呢
I was thinking of going over to Cracker Barrel
他们那儿的空调特别棒
because they’ve got such great air-conditioning.
他们家的饼干也不错
Well, yes, I love their biscuits, too.
太棒了
Well, that’s wonderful.
遗嘱确实很重要
Yes, I think a will is really important.
您想什么时候过来和麦吉尔先生见面
When would you like to come in and meet Mr. McGill?
“吉米” 是吉米
“Jimmy”! Jimmy.
永远都是吉米
Always Jimmy.
这周五有空
Uh, this Friday is open.

Yes.
吉米九点有空 这时间可以吗
Jimmy has a 9:00 free. Will that work?
好极了
Fantastic.
能拼下您的名字吗
Can you spell your name for me?
还有联♥系♥电♥话♥
And a number we can reach you at?
好的 桃乐茜
Okay, Dorothy.
很期待你的到来
Look forward to seein’ ya.
当然 再见
You betcha. Bye, now.
非常抱歉 感谢您的耐心等待
I am so sorry. Thank you for holding.
有什么我能帮您的吗
How may I help you?
我可以为您做个预约
Well, I can set you up with an appointment.
吉米现在很忙 如果您想…
Jimmy is busy at the moment, but if you’d like —
听起来您在户外
Uh, you sound like you’re outdoors.
您在阴凉处吗
Are you staying out of the sun?
今天很热
It’s a hot one today.
抱歉 吉米现在无法接听您的电♥话♥
I’m sorry, but Jimmy is unavailable at the moment.
如果你想留个口信 厄门绍特先生吗
If you’d like to leave a message, Mr… Ehrmantraut?
和鲑鱼同音的那个吗
“Trout,” like the fish?
我听说饼干桶餐馆里的空调很好…
Uh, I hear Cracker Barrel has excellent air–
这位客户真的对饼干桶餐馆不感兴趣
This one really don’t want to talk about Cracker Barrel.
好 把电♥话♥转给我
Yeah, patch that one through.
麦吉尔先生将接听您的电♥话♥
Mr. McGill will take your call.
你的新助理真的很烦人
Your new assistant’s a real pip.
谢谢你在她上班第一天就粉碎了她的积极性
Yeah, thanks for crushing her spirit on the first day.
谢谢 先生 祝你一路顺风
Thank you, sir. You drive safe.
现在只有你在接听吗
You the only one on this line?
是的 只有我 什么事
Yeah, only me. What’s up?
你明早有时间和我吃个早餐吗
You free for breakfast tomorrow?
好了 照我说的做
All right, this is what you’re gonna do.
进去 买♥♥杯咖啡 一份吃的
You’re gonna go inside, buy a cup of coffee, a meal —
随你便 然后找个座位坐下
whatever — and sit in a booth.
大概十到十五分钟后
Sometime in the next 10 to 15 minutes,
一个开着绿色雪佛莱开拓者的人
a guy in an old green Chevy Blazer
会在那个停车场停车
is gonna pull into that parking lot.
他背着个背包 会进店
He’ll take a knapsack, and he’ll go inside.
我需要你盯着那个背包
I need you to keep an eye on the knapsack.
他对那个背包做了什么都告诉我
Let me know what he does with it.
他有没有拿什么东西出来
Does he take anything out of it?
他有没有和谁换包
Does he switch the bag with someone?
他有没有从包里拿出什么留下
Does he leave something from the bag inside?
好好好 我知道了
Right, right, right. I got it.
绿色雪佛兰开拓者 车顶是黑色的
Green Chevy Blazer, black top.
知道了 包里有什么
Yeah. What’s in the bag?
是钱吗
Is it money?
肯定是钱
It’s got to be money.
毒品吗 是毒品吗
Drugs? Is it drugs?
是其它的吗
Something else?
我猜是钱
Well, um, I’m guessing money.
说我猜中了
Tell me I’m right.
他随时都会到
He is gonna be here any minute.
我要你现在就进去
Now, I need you inside.
这事儿你干不干
You gonna do the job or not?
行 我♥干♥
Fine. I’ll do the job.
洛博罗炸鸡
你勾起了我的好奇心
You charmed me into it.
欢迎光临洛博罗炸鸡 需要点餐吗
Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos. May I take your order?
要份经典炸鸡和一杯咖啡 不加糖不加奶
Uh, I’ll have a Pollos Classic and a coffee, black.
需要加五十美分加大吗
Would you like the Pollos bonus size for 50 cents more?
不用了 普通的就行
No. Normal.
-在这吃还是带走 -在这吃
– Dining in or to go? – Dining in.
就这些吗
Will that be all today?
-是的 -一共三块一毛九
– Uh, yeah. – Your total’s $3.19.
需要加份莎莎酱吗
Do you want any extra salsa?
不 番茄酱
Uh, no. Ketchup.
你好 有什么需要
Oh, hi. What can I do for you?
您的餐好了 先生
Here you go, sir.
祝您今天愉快
Have a great day.
好 你也是
Yep. You, too.
当然 如果有的话
Oh, sure, if there’s one open.
你好 欢迎光临洛博罗炸鸡
Hi. Welcome to Los Pollos Hermanos.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!