加上我的酬劳
plus my end.
先谈谈酬劳吧
Well, let’s start with that.
一般是五百美元左右
Normally, be about $500,
但鉴于这是下班时间的上门服务
but seeing that this is an after-hours house call,
就一千吧
let’s make it a grand.
小狗怎么样
How’s the pup?
还好吗
Doing okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
它没有被一个人留在家里一整天吧
She’s not being left alone all day, is she?
-有人陪它 -那就好
– She’s got plenty of company. u202d- Good.
这要花上我几天时间
This is gonna take me a few days,
东西到手我会通知你
so I’ll let you know.
下一次
And next time,
我们尽量在工作时间谈工作
let’s try to make business happen during business hours.
这一定对我周四要做的PPT有帮助
Well, this will certainly help my Thursday PowerPoint.
很好
Excellent.
这是凯文给亚利桑那州监管员的信的草稿
That’s a draft letter from Kevin to the Arizona regulator.
我知道他喜欢温情的笔触
I know he likes the personal touch.
他一定会喜欢的
He’s gonna love it.
我不敢相信你在三天内做了这么多
I can’t believe you did all of this in three days.
我是不是看错了
Am I reading this right —
你把重审提前了
did you get the rehearing moved up?
是的 那是三个可能的日期
Yeah. Those are three possible dates,
看你和凯文有没有时间
pending your and Kevin’s schedule.
我能安排最早的日期是四号♥
The soonest I could get is the 4th.
你把它提前了近三周
You moved it up almost three weeks.
我会再试试 看看能不能做得更好
I’ll give it another shot and see if I can do better.
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me? u202d
凯文会开心死了
Kevin’ll be popping champagne!
我就知道你是最适合的人选
I knew u202dyou were the right one for this.
梅萨维德银行
我很感激你给我这次机会
Well, I appreciate the opportunity.
你应该听听那个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you should have heard how that arrogant jerk
在听证会上是怎么跟我说的
spoke to me at the hearing.
就当着凯文的面
Right there, in front of Kevin,
他说我在添乱
he accuses me of muddying the waters —
添乱
muddying…the…waters.
他可是连地址都搞错
I mean, he’s the one who can’t even get the address right.
是啊 那是…
Yeah, that’s —
我知道你在哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所有朋友
I know you have friends over at HHM,
他们肯定说得天花乱坠 可拜托
and they sure talk a good game, but come on.
像他们那样的人 如果到了关键时刻
Guys like that, when crunch time comes,
一旦出了什么纰漏 就会让别人背黑锅
it’s always someone else’s fault.
佩奇
Paige?
很抱歉打扰了 快十一点三十了
I’m sorry to interrupt. It’s almost 11:30.
谢谢 葛丽塔 我马上就到
Thanks, Greta. I’ll be right up.
我们周二的午饭还吃吗
So, are we still on for lunch Tuesday?
当然
Absolutely.
还有佩奇 谢谢你做的一切
And, Paige, thank you… for everything.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you
收拾麦吉尔留下的烂摊子
for cleaning up that mess McGill left behind.
那个 你介不介意
Actually, would you mind
我明天一早再把它寄出去
if I messenger that over tomorrow morning, first thing?
我想在提交前最后看一下
I’d like to take one last look before we submit,
再检查一下几个地方
just double-check a few things.
没问题 明天一早就寄
Sure. u202dSo, tomorrow, first thing?
一定寄 谢谢
Absolutely. Thanks.
-回见 佩奇 -好 再见
– I’ll see you, Paige. – u202dOkay, bye.
进展怎么样了
How’s it coming in there?
挺好的
Good!
-我不是想催你 -不 没事的
– Don’t mean to rush ya. – No, it’s okay.
我好了
I’m done.
半条彩虹
Half a rainbow?
难道你不想做完再走吗
Don’t you want to keep going till you do the whole thing?
不 如果你做完了 我就做完了
No. If you’re done, I’m done.
你的委托人好像很喜欢那条彩虹
You know, your clients seem to like that rainbow.
他们会想念它吗
u202dThink they’re gonna miss it?
等他们看到新的图案
Wait till they see what’s going up next.
他们会喜欢的 你会喜欢的
They’re gonna love it. You’re gonna love it.
我需要担心吗
Yeah? Should I be worried?
不用
Nope.
我们离开这里怎么样
Whaddya say u202dwe get the hell outta here?
好啊
Sounds good.
你准备好走了吗
You ready ta hit it?
抱歉 我就再检查一个地方
Sorry. I just need to check one thing.
最多两分钟
It’ll be two minutes, tops.

欧内斯托
Ernesto.
早安 麦吉尔先生
Morning, Mr. McGill.
他们店里没卖♥♥富士苹果
They didn’t have Fuji apples,
所以我给你买♥♥了蜜糖脆苹果
so I got you Honeycrisp.
-希望你不会介意 -这种苹果也行
– Hope that’s all right. – I’m sure it’ll be fine.
你有去拿…
Did you get the, uh…
我去拿了
Yeah. I got them.
我买♥♥了之后
I went ahead and, um,
想着是否要…
I figured I should maybe…
我已经包好了 安全起见
I wrapped them up, you know, for safety.
你可真体贴
That’s very thoughtful of you,
但我现在就要用 你可以…
but I need them now, so, if you…
-你确定没问题吗 -没问题
– You sure it’s okay? u202d- It’s okay.
没错
Yeap.
很好
Perfect.
该死
Shit!
欧内斯托 你能过来一下吗
Ernesto, u202dcould you come in here, please?
还是没法自己动手
Thought I could do this myself.
你能帮我换一下电池吗
Would you mind, uh, changing the batteries?
没问题 麦吉尔先生
Sure thing, Mr. McGill.

Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
我把1261改成了1216
u202dI changed 1261 to 1216.
-是我♥干♥的 -关掉
– It was me. – u202dTurn that off!
-快关掉 -事情的经过就…
– Turn it off! u202d- It all went down exactly…
关掉它
Turn it off!
你什么都没听到
You did not hear that!
好了
All right.
是这样的 欧内斯托
Okay, Ernesto…
刚刚是我不对 你做得没错
that’s my fault, not yours.
既然你都听到了
But now that you’ve heard it,
那有些事希望你明白
you need to understand something.
你明白保密有多重要吧
You know u202dabout confidentiality, right?
作为哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的员工
As employees u202dof Hamlin Hamlin&McGill,
你我都受客户保密限制的约束
you and I are both bound by the strictures of client confidentiality,
受法律约束 我们都一样
by law, both of us, by law.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand what I’m saying?
所以我不能把这件事告诉任何人
So I’m not supposed to tell anyone?
没错 谁都不行
That’s right, no matter who,
出于什么理由都不行
no matter what reasons you think you might have,
你不能 绝对不能告诉任何人
you must not , you cannot tell anyone.
否则会产生很严重的后果
There could be terrible consequences —
能影响你下半生的后果
life-changing consequences.
我们也不希望你陷入麻烦之中
And we don’t want you to get into trouble.
如果你因为这件事受到了牵连
If something were to happen to you because of this,
我会很不好受的
I’d feel sick about it.
好了 我说完了
Okay. Enough said.
我想
I guess…
我还是去继续放杂货吧
I’ll go finish u202dputtin’ away the groceries.
可以吗
Okay?
谢谢你 欧内斯托
Thank you, Ernesto.
射频信标追踪仪
使用说明书
距离目标 两米
无信♥号♥♥
距离目标
周二天气预报

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!