是 厄 厄什么来着
Yeah, Ehr– Ehr– Ehr– How is it again?
厄门绍特
Ehrmantraut.
是 厄门绍特
Yeah, Ehrmantraut.

Yeah.
让他到了停在门口按喇叭
Just tell him u202dto pull up to the gate and honk.
行 好 谢谢
Okay, yeah. Thanks.
马上就来了
They’re on their way.
谢谢
Thank you.
汽车油箱盖
你卖♥♥87年随想曲汽车的油箱盖吗
You sell a gas cap u202dfor an ’87 Caprice wagon?
应该有
Should.
通用汽车的盖子应该是底下蓝色的
GM caps should be in the blue on the bottom there.
你确定不用我帮你
Now, you’re sure I can’t help you
把那些东西搬到车上去吗 万坎普太太
carry those to your car, Mrs. VanKamp?
别傻了
Don’t be a silly. u202d
我只希望我没占用你太多时间
I only hope I didn’t take too much of your time
看我这些布满灰尘的老照片
with all my dusty old photos.
当然没有 你孙子的婚礼很精彩
u202dGoodness, no. Your — Your grandson’s wedding was gorgeous.
我下次来
When I come back,
给你看我侄子的坚信礼
I’ll show you u202dmy niece’s confirmation.
你要看看那些花
u202dWait’ll you see the flowers!
玫瑰
Roses.
还有矮牵牛 兰花
Petunias, orchids.
-花没有味道 你知道吗 -好吧
– They don’t smell, you know? – u202dWell…
还有满天星和矢车菊
And baby’s breath and bachelor buttons.
-好啊 -铃兰
– Okay. – u202dLilies of the valley.
等我看到我就信了
u202dWell, I’ll believe it when I see it.
雏菊 黛西都守口如瓶
Daisies — Daisies don’t tell.
出自上世纪20年代歌♥曲
那我可有得期待的了
Now I’ve got something to look forward to.
-行 拜拜 -拜
– Okay, bye-bye. – u202dBye.
再见
See ya!
谢谢你们耐心的等待
Thank you for waiting so patiently.
下一个是谁
Who do we have next?
应该是我
That’d be me.
你好 你好
Hello, hello.
很高兴再见到你
It’s so good to see you again.
我护送你和你的委托人进入我的基地
I escorted you and your clients onto my base.
我热情尊敬地对待你
I treated you u202dwith hospitality and respect,
结果却发现你嘴里吐出来的全是谎言
and now I come to find every word out of your mouth is a damn lie.
上尉 拜托 不如先坐下
Captain, please. Why don’t — sit down.
放轻松
Take a load off.
你需要免费的咖啡还是软饮料
I’ll get you a complimentary coffee or a soft drink?
还有你所谓的战争英雄 “软糖”·塔尔博特
And your so-called war hero, “Fudge” Talbott?
没这个人 根本没有
No such person — never was.
确实 里面进行了艺术性的虚构
Granted, some artistic license may have been taken.
你以欺诈的方式进入政♥府♥部门 先生
You entered government property under false pretenses, sir.
我不了解你们的流程
I am no expert on your procedures
还有那些章程什么的
and your protocols and whatnot,
所以如果我们遗漏了什么手续
so if — if we failed to cross a “T” Or dot an “I,”
造成了误会 我真诚地向你道歉
I sincerely apologize for any misunderstanding.
不不 这才不是误会
N-No, no, no, it’s not a misunderstanding!
别靠近啦 看看大局
Just step back! u202dB-Big picture this, okay?!
没造成什么损坏吧
It — u202dWhat damage was done?!
也没人受伤吧
Hey, who was hurt, huh?
有什么影响吗
What was damaged?
基地还在那里 对吧
The — The base is still there, right?
那架B-52轰炸机应该还…
The B-52 is, I presume, still —
是B-29
B-29.
B-29轰炸机 菲菲是架B-29
B-29. FIFI’s a B-29.
我不…
I don’t…
你觉得这一切都只是个笑话吧
This is all just one big joke to you, huh?
你不喜欢那个广♥告♥
You don’t like the commercial.
我的确不喜欢
No, no, I don’t,
但这件事跟广♥告♥根本没关…
but this has nothing to do with the comm–
我们随时欢迎建设性的批评
Well, constructive criticism is always welcome.
-可我没… -但是你要知道
– But I didn’t — – But you should realize
大部分观众都觉得广♥告♥振奋人心 甚至很爱国
that most people find it uplifting — patriotic, even.
-不 -你去查查新兵招募人数
– No. u202d- You check u202dyour recruiting numbers.
-我… -你应该会发现有所增长 还有
– I-I-I — – u202dI think you’re gonna see an uptick, and you know what?
如果大家得知软糖并没有打过仗…
If it turns out that Fudge wasn’t actually in the war —
根本没有软糖这个人 他当然没打过仗
Fudge is not a person. He wasn’t in the war.
汤姆·克鲁斯也没有
Well, neither was Tom Cruise,
但你瞧瞧《壮志凌云》对你的影响
and look what “Top Gun” did for you.
你欺骗了我 当着我的面说谎
You lied to me, you lied to my face,
我不能就这么放过你
and I can’t let you get away with it.
那我们只能…
I-I think we just —
我们只能求同存异了
we’re just gonna have to agree to disagree,
我给你倒杯咖啡带走吧
so, uh, can I get you that coffee to go or…?
不 我来告诉你该怎么办
No, no. I-I’m gonna tell you what’s happening now.
你必须撤掉那个电视广♥告♥
You’re gonna take that ad off the air.
如果你在电视上再播放一次
And if you play that ad one more time,
我就告诉军法检察官
I’m gonna go to the Judge Advocate,
我们会逮捕你
and we will take you down —
非法闯入 虚假陈述
trespassing, false representation,
冒充战争英雄 所有这些罪名
stolen valor — the whole nine yards.
不是吧 就因为广♥告♥里那八秒钟吗
Seriously, for eight seconds of a TV commercial?
你撤掉那个广♥告♥ 否则就要付出惨痛的代价
You take that ad down, or there’ll be hell to pay.
我说得够清楚了吗
That clear enough for you?
有本事就试试
Make me.
-真的吗 -真的
– Yeah? u202d – Yeah.
-试试 -我跟你斗到底
– Make you? – u202dYeah, let’s do this.
你把指挥官带到这儿来
You bring u202dyour commander down here,
我会向他解释 是你带我们进基地
and I’ll explain to him how you let us on the base,
还给予我们明星般待遇
red-carpet treatment.
不 因为你骗了我
No, b-because you lied your way in.
我记忆中可不是这样
Not how I remember it.
-事实就是… -我有目击证人给我作证
– What happened — – And I’ve got witnesses to back me up.
你喜欢当空军上尉吗
Do you like being u202dan Air Force Captain, huh?
你觉得美国政♥府♥
You think the United States
会控告一个坐轮椅的老人吗
wants to bring action against an old man in a wheelchair?!
在电视上他是站着的 他都没坐在轮椅上
He was standing on TV. He wasn’t even in a wheelchair!
没错 他那时的确是站着
Well, yeah. Well, periodically, he is.
但他出庭时
And when he shows up in court,
绝对会坐在轮椅上
you better believe he’ll be in a wheelchair!
是啊 因为你就是发灾难财的人♥渣♥
Right, because you’re an ambulance-chasing piece of shit,
你们都一样
’cause you’re all the same —
-你跟其他律师都一样 -总是这么道貌岸然
– you’re the same as all the others. – Always on a high horse.
总是想让我自己觉得…
Always trying to make me feel like I’m —
我是个律师
Look, um, I’m a lawyer,
这就是我每天的工作
and this is what I do all day, every day,
要不这样吧
so h-how about this?
我不播有飞机的画面
I-I won’t fly jet planes —
你也不要告我们
you, uh, stay out of court.
你觉得怎么样
Does that sound good?
你们这种人
You know, guys like you —
觉得自己很聪明
you think you’re so damn smart,
不用跟其他人讲道德
and you think you don’t have to play straight with anybody.
风水轮流转
The wheel is gonna turn.
你没好果子吃的
It always does.
“你可以信赖的律师”
“A lawyer you can trust.”
放狗屁
My ass!
感谢你为国服役
Thank you for your service!
半夜三点半 不是吧
3:30 in the morning? Seriously?
你能帮我弄到那个吗
You get me that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
-真的有这东西吗 -是的
– It’s a real thing? – u202dYeah.
那可以 我认识一个人有门路
Then, yeah. u202dI know someone who can get it.
多少钱
How much?
我看起来像电商的人吗
What do I look like — RadioShack?
我付多少你给多少
It’s gonna cost you whatever it costs me,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!