破笼子里
your cage thing here.
不 你该永不退休才对
No! You — No retirement for you!
等你九十九岁了
When you’re 99,
还要对着机器人法官做结辩陈词 然后倒地身亡
you can drop dead giving closing arguments to JudgeBot 3000 —
对了 那东西也是用电的
which will run on electricity, by the way.
这才是你的未来好吗
That’s your future, okay?
-所以 -我
– So… u202d – I…
我做不了这个工作了
u202dI can’t do the job anymore.
什么意思 你怎么就干不了了
What do you mean? u202d’Course you can do the job.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
什么错误
What mistake?
一个很小的错误 把银行地址搞错了
A simple, u202dnothing little bank address —
1261号♥写成了1216号♥
1216 instead of 1261.
我搞砸了
I screwed it up!
我让委托人蒙受损失
I hurt the client.
彻彻底底搞砸了
Blew it completely and utterly.
而且我还把这怪到你头上
And then I blamed — And then I blamed you.
都怪这该死的电流
It’s this goddamned electricity!
一点一点消磨我 把我的机能消磨殆尽
It’s wearing me down! It’s wearing down my faculties!
我的头脑 我的思维 曾经
My brain…my mind — it used to be —
它曾经那么敏捷
You know, it used to work!
可现在完全不管用了
And now it doesn’t anymore.
有人因为我而受伤害
People got hurt because of me.
是时候结束了
Time to end it.
如果我告诉你你并没有犯错呢
What if I told you u202dyou didn’t make a mistake?
天哪 吉米 别来安慰我了
For Christ’s sakes, Jimmy, stop humoring me.
别说得好像一切都不是我的错
Stop trying to talk everything right.
我背叛了你
I rat-fucked you.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
尼克松都得为我自豪
I would made Nixon proud.
我把1261改成了1216
I changed 1261 to 1216.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
事情的经过就像你说的一样
It all went down exactly like you said —
分毫不差
I mean, exactly.
我篡改了文件
I doctored the copies.
买♥♥通打印店的小伙子让他为我撒谎
I paid the kid at the shop to lie for me.
每一个细节都如你所料 你太神了
It is insane how you got every detail exactly right.
这下你能放心了吧
So you can relax, okay?
你的脑子好用着呢 马力十足
‘Cause that brain of yours is chugging along at 1,000% efficiency.
你说的是真的吗
Are you telling the truth,
还是你只是为了让我好受点
or are you just trying to make me feel better?
当然是为了让你好受点
I am sayin’ it to make ya feel better.
不然我怎么可能说出来
I sure as shit wouldn’t be telling ya otherwise.
但没错 这就是真♥相♥
But, yes… it’s the truth.
你这么大费周章就为了羞辱我吗
You’d go to such lengths to humiliate me?
我是为了金
I did it for Kim!
她废寝忘食拿下梅萨维德银行
What — She worked her butt off to get Mesa Verde
而你和霍华德就喝喝威士忌坐享其成
while you and Howard sat around sipping Scotch and chortling.
什么哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Hamlin, Hamlin, McGill —
应该叫斯克鲁奇马利律所才对
more like Scrooge and Marley!
狄更斯小说中的守财奴
梅萨维德银行是金的
Kim deserves Mesa Verde —
不是你 也不是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的not you, not HHM.
她争取来的 她需要它
She earned it, and she needs it!
我这么做是为了帮她
I did it to help her,
但我真不知道这会给你带来那么大的伤害
but I-I honestly didn’t think it would hurt you so bad.
我以为你只会说 “靠 我犯了个错误”
I thought you’d just say, “Oh, crap, I made a mistake,”
然后继续过你的日子 这才是正常人会干的
and go on with your life, like a normal person!
可你偏不
But, oh, no!
是我太天真
Wishful thinking!
所以 我能不能告诉霍华德
So, can I, uh, tell Howard
你不辞职也不退休了
you’re not quitting or retiring or whatever?
还有 能不能把这些破玩意从墙上弄下来
And can we take all this shit down off the walls?
我这就打电♥话♥给霍华德
I’m gonna go call Howard.
吉米
Jimmy.
你刚刚承认犯了一项重罪你知道吧
You do realize u202dyou just confessed to a felony?
算是吧
I guess.
可你觉得好多了 是吧
But you feel better, right?
再说了 就我们俩 空口无凭
Besides, u202dit’s your word against mine.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!