但是不用担心
but it’s nothing to worry about.
还没消息呢
Still no word?
天啊
Jesus.
到底要花多久啊
How long is this gonna take?
她说整个检查也就十分钟而已
She said that whole test would be like 10 minutes.
也许他们得重做
Maybe they had to start over.
重做二十次吗
What — 20 times?
他应该回家
He should be home.
吉米 你这么做是对的
Jimmy, you’re doin’ the right thing.
你能把工作拿出来做吗
Would you get your work out, please?
因为不知道还要在这等多久
Becouse God knows how much longer we’re gonna be here.
如果你能做点别的我会感觉好点
I’d feel better u202dif you were doing something,
做点跟医院无关的事
you know, unhospital-y.
跟医院无关的
Unhospital-y.
好的
I’m on it.
我去问一下情况
You know what? I’m gonna go ask for an update.
好主意
Okay. Good idea.
你们是最伟大的一代
You are the greatest generation.
-吉米 -你们没有挑起二战
– Jimmy. u202d- You didn’t start World War II,
但却终结了它
but you sure as heck finished it.
如果这还不够
And if that weren’t enough,
你们还把九十多米高的火箭送上了月球
you sent a rocket 300 feet tall to the moon.
现在 你们到了迟暮之年
Now, in your golden years,
需要有人照顾
you need someone looking out for you,
需要一个可以信任的人
someone you can trust,
一个言必信 行必果的人
a man who says what he does and does what he says.
当你需要一个可靠的人
When you need someone to count on…
-我选吉米 -我选吉米
– Gimme Jimmy! – Gimme Jimmy!
我选吉米
Gimme Jimmy!
因为现在勇气已经很少见了
Because moxie is in such short supply these days.
吉米·麦吉尔 你可以信赖的律师
Jimmy McGill — A lawyer you can trust.
太棒了 吉米
It’s really good, Jimmy.
你拍了一条很棒的广♥告♥
You made a really good commercial.
谢了
Thanks.
吉米
Jimmy.
总算出来了 他怎么样了
Oh, finally. So, how is he?
好消息是生理上无大碍
Well, the good news is that, physically, he’s okay.
放射科医生说查尔斯的
The radiologist said everything looks normal
头和脊椎都很正常
with Charles’ head and spine,
所以我们把他的颈圈卸了
so we took his neck collar off.
他头部的伤会很快愈合
His head wound will heal just fine.
给他打了破伤风
We gave him a tetanus shot
因为他的接种记录不是最新的
because his immunization records were not current.
你肯定不意外
I’m sure u202dthat’s no surprise to you.
那他心脏呢
And — And — And his heart?
很强健
Strong.
心电图正常
The EKG was normal.
至于失去知觉 最可能的原因是
As far as losing consciousness, my best guess is
查尔斯的晕厥和压力有关
Charles had what’s called a stress-related syncope.
一般是恐慌症发作
It’s basically a panic attack,
但没有中风和心脏问题
but no signs of a stroke or cardiac event.
但还是有…
However, there was…
并发症
a complication.
查克 兄弟是我
Chuck? Hey, buddy, it’s me.
医生说一切正常 我们出院吧
They said everything looks good, so let’s get you outta here.
你说呢
Whaddya say?
他怎么了
What’s wrong with him?
药效应该已经过去了 对吧
Whatever you gave him should’ve worn off already, right?
我们观察他几个小时了
We watched him for several hours.
甚至都用了逆转剂
We even gave him u202dwhat’s called a reversal agent.
没错 镇静剂药效过了
So, yes, the sedative wore off.
-是因为其他原因 -什么原因
– This is something else. u202d- What?
我们认为这是自诱导紧张症
We think it’s a state of self-induced catatonia.
“我们” 永远是”我们认为”
“We” — always with the “We.”
我觉得就是你认为
I think it’s you.
你是这屋子里唯一的医生
You’re the only doctor in the room.
我认为是你用机器烧坏了他的脑子
I think you fried his brain with that machine.
吉米
Jimmy.
-抱歉 真是扯淡 -吉米
– I’m sorry. This is bullshit. – Jimmy.
接下来干嘛
What next?
我第一次治疗查尔斯时 他也是类似的状态
When I first treated Charles, he was in a similar state.
你同意吗
Wouldn’t you agree?
我相信他清醒过来
I have to believe u202dthat it’s just a matter of time
只是时间问题
before he comes out of it.
时间问题
Matter of time.
好 那我就在这等着
Fine, then. I’ll wait right here.
偏左 一点五角分
Shot left. 1.5 minutes.
这把枪能连射多少发
How many rounds’ve gone through the tube?
你说鲁格762狙♥击♥枪♥吗
For a 762?
就算射掉3500发也没啥影响
You can put 3,500 through it and never know.
关键是能射多准
It’s about how tight she shoots.
这把枪准得很
And this one’s tight as they come.
因为顺射击方向有风
I’d say there’s a breeze picking up downrange.
枪管会变冷吗
Your barrel gonna be cold?
希望如此吧
Let’s suppose so.
那你开枪最好多留心
Well, then, you’d better have paid attention to that shot.
是啊
I’d better have.
向右调整 一点五角分
Adjusting right, 1.5 minutes.
开枪吧
Send it.
中了
Hit.
正中红心
Center hit.
我建议你不要换子弹
I suggest you don’t change up your ammo.
继续用168格令船尾中空弹
Stick with the 168 grain boat-tail hollow point —
如果没有障碍物 选它没错
if it’s an open shot, that is.
如果你要射穿很厚的窗户
Now, if you got to shoot through a heavy window,
我建议你换到180格令
I’ll up you to a 180.
但你就得重新计算射击参数了
But as you know, you’ll have to recalculate the shot.
168就够了
168’ll do it.
多少盒
How many boxes?
就一盒
Just the one.
不用了 免费
No, it’s on the house.
还有一件事
Uh, one last thing.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没事
None taken.
吉米 可以给我点水吗
Jimmy, can I get some water?
查克 你醒了
Chuck. Hey, buddy, you’re back with us.
你怎么…
How you…
可以给我点水吗
Can I get some water, please?
好好 我去拿
Yeah, yeah, water.
该死 抱歉
Oh, shit. Sorry. u202d
还要吗
Want some more?
我记得最后一件事
Last thing I remember
就是他们把我送进那台机器里
was that machine they put me in.
我昏迷多久了
How long was I out for?
有二十个小时了
Was…20 hours.
下一个任务就是把你带出这鬼地方
And next order of business — get you the hell outta here.
去哪
Where to next —
拉斯克鲁塞斯的精神病院吗
some insane asylum in Las Cruces?
一个你可以真正把我藏起来的地方吗
Some place you can really tuck me away, but good?
回家 查克 你要回家
Home, Chuck. You’re goin’ home.
你心脏很好
Well, your heart’s okay,
头上的伤也没事
and so is that crack on your head,
这已经很好了
so that’s all I wanted to know.
临时紧急监护人呢
What about the T.E.G.?
“T”不正是临时的意思吗
The “T” stands for “Temporary,” Right?
你想上♥床♥吗
You wanna go to bed?
不不 这更凉快
No, no. u202dIt’s — It’s cooler down here.
你还需要什么
What can I get you?
我给你泡点茶 好茶叶
I’ll make you some tea — uh, the good stuff,
不是医院里那种发黄的水
not that brown water they have at the hospital.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!