-不 不能做扫描 -冷静 冷静
– No! No CAT scan! – Okay, c-calm, calm.
-不能做扫描 -特莉莎
– No CAT scan! – Tricia,
请将他固定
can we please get some restraints?
-你不明白 -男医生麻烦进来
– You don’t understand! – Gentlemen, please come in here.
求求你 把灯关掉
Please, turn off the lights.
要把他按住
You have to hold him down, restrain him.
-请把灯关掉 -查尔斯
– Please turn off the lights! – Charles…
-这边 -你得冷静
– Right here. – …we need you to calm down.
-你这是在谋杀我 -冷静 查尔斯
– You’re killing me! – Calm down, Charles.
-检查了就没事了 -你没事的
– Just gonna get them and figure it out for you. – You’re fine.
有我们在呢
We got you.
头别抬起来
Just keep your head down.
他情况如何
How’s he doing?
我也想告诉你
I’d love to be able to tell you,
但是不做检查没办法确定
but we can’t know for sure until we do those tests.
你知道我要说什么
You know what I’m gonna say.
你们为什么不能用传统方法
Why can’t you just go old-school — you know,
检查瞳孔 用听诊器之类的
look at his pupils, use a stethoscope — that kinda thing?
他不想待在这里
He doesn’t want to be here.
他想要什么和他需要什么
What he wants and what he needs
完全是两码事 吉米
are two very different things, Jimmy.
我们不知道他失去意识
We don’t know if he lost consciousness
是心脏问题还是轻微中风引起的
because of a heart-related issue or if it was a mild stroke.
我们不知道他脊椎是否受伤
We don’t know if his spine has been injured,
脑部是否肿胀
if his brain is swelling.
至少很有可能脑震荡
He likely has a concussion, at least.
查克还是拒绝做检查
Chuck is once again refusing these tests
因为会让他受到”电磁轰炸”
because they involve being bombarded by electricity —
这是他的原话
his words.
跟他上次进医院一模一样
Nothing has changed since the last time he was in here.
我已经解释得很清楚了
Look, I don’t know u202dhow to explain this any clearer.
我不会让他住院的
I’m not committing him.
那申请临时紧急监护人如何
What about a Temporary Emergency Guardianship?
他符合条件
I mean, he fits the parameters.
你跟我说他急需医疗
You’re telling me he’s in need of medical care so urgent
没办法等到法庭完成审核程序
that we can’t wait around on court procedure.
没错
Most certainly.
而且查克无法理解后果
Yeah. And Chuck is not able to understand the consequences.
他是可以理解 但是他…
I mean, he can u202dunderstand them, but he —
没错
Absolutely.
法官也会这么理解的
A judge will see it that way, too.
之后我带他回家就可以了
And then I take him home, and it’s over.
等待检验结果和适当治疗 可以
Pending results and proper treatment, yes.
我认识个法官 现在就可以联♥系♥他
I know a judge we can call right now.
让我来告诉他吧
Let me be the one to tell him.
老兄 你还好吗
Hey, buddy. How’s it going?
查克
Chuck.
你简直是随时待命
Well, if it isn’t Johnny-on-the-spot.
什么意思
What? What does that mean?
欧内斯托在外面吗
Is Ernesto out there?
对 你需要什么吗
Yeah. Can I get you something?
欧内斯托
Ernesto!
麻烦你进来
Come in here, please!
放松
Look, just take it easy.
欧内斯托
Ernesto!
把你东西放那儿
Just put your stuff in there.
来了
I got him.
你感觉怎么样 麦吉尔先生
How are you feelin’, Mr. McGill?
欧内斯托 在那家复件店里
Ernesto, u202dhow long was I unconscious
我昏迷了多久
in that print shop?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
三十秒 一分钟
30 seconds, a minute?
-还是两分钟 -大概有一分钟吧
– 2 minutes? – u202dI’d say maybe about a minute.
你时而清醒时而迷糊
You were kinda in and out.
救护车来之前我在地上躺了多久
And how long was I lying on the floor before the ambulance arrived?
大概有十分钟吧 我没看表
About 10 minutes, I think, but I didn’t look at the clock.
而那时你已经到了
And yet, you were there.
查克 我们能不能…
Chuck, can we, uh…
只有一种方法
There’s only one way
能让你那么快到达那里
you could have gotten there so quickly —
你根本没走
you never left.
你太激动了
I think you’re getting all wound up.
你得深呼吸…
Can you just take a few deep br–
你贿赂了他…
You bribed him —
-那个柜员 -什么
– that kid behind the counter. – What?
趁着欧内斯托离开而我还没到
Between the time Ernesto left and I arrived,
你给了那个笨蛋钱
you paid that half-wit to swear
-让他说他从没见过你 -麦吉尔先生
– he’d never laid eyes on you. – Mr. McGill.
然后你就在附近一直看着
And then you stuck around to watch.
-为什么 想看我受苦吗 -麦吉尔先生
– Why? Just wanted to see me suffer? – Mr. McGill.
想看我出洋相吗
Just wanted to have a laugh at my expense?
我给他打了电♥话♥
I called him.
什么
What?
我在接你之前 给吉米打了电♥话♥
I called Jimmy earlier, before I picked you up.
他出现是因为我给他打了电♥话♥
He showed up when he did because I called him.
我很担心你 所以…
I was worried about you, and I just —
我给他打了电♥话♥ 对不起
I called him. I’m sorry.
出去 你们两个都出去
Get out…both of you.
查克 有件事我必须得做
Chuck, there’s something that I have to do,
真的很抱歉
and I’m really sorry —
真的非常抱歉
really, truly sorry,
但我必须做 为了你好
but I gotta do it, and it’s for you.
你想让我住院
You’re trying to have me committed.
不 只是临时…
No, it’s a Temporary —
临时紧急监护人
Temporary u202dEmergency Guardianship —
说法不同而已
to-may-to, to-mah-to.
你终于把我关起来了
Well, you’ve finally got me where you want me.
你看起来累坏了
Hey, you look beat.
回家休息吧
Why don’t you go home and get some sleep?
我还撑得住
I’m fine to hang out, you know?
有什么需要尽管说
Whatever you need.
没事 不用了
Nah. We’re good here.
欧尼
Hey, Ernie.
你为什么说你给我打了电♥话♥
Uh, how come you said that about callin’ me?
我也不知道
I don’t know, man.
我本不想多嘴
Look, I didn’t want to say anything,
但是你哥哥…
but your brother —
最近他说起你时的样子…
the way he’s been u202dtalkin’ about you lately —
就好像…他真的要收拾你 吉米
it’s like…he’s really out to get you, Jimmy.
我说不清
And…I don’t know.
你是我的朋友
You’re my friend.
谢谢
Thanks.
我明天给你电♥话♥
I’ll call you tomorrow.
真怀念收发室
I miss the mailroom.
你们知道希波克拉底誓言吗
Are you familiar with the Hippocratic oath?
你们应该知道
You should be.
历史上最古老的具有约束力的文件之一
One of the oldest binding documents in history.
首先 不要伤害病人
Primum non nocere — first, do no harm.
你们这样治疗我是不对的
This is not the way to treat my condition.
就好像 我对青霉素过敏
It’s as though I had a — an allergy to penicillin,
而你们却非要用它来治疗我的感染
and yet, you persist on treating my infection with it.
感谢你做类比 查尔斯
I appreciate the analogy, Charles,
但我觉得这个类比并不恰当
but I don’t think it quite fits.
我们会在你不知不觉间
Look, we’ll have you in and out of Radiology
就做完放射检查的 好吗
before you know it, all right?
然后我们会摘掉颈托
Then we can see about getting that neck collar off
让你活动活动
and get you moving around.
好了 查尔斯 扫描就要开始了
Okay, Charles, the scan is starting now.
你躺着的台子会移♥动♥
The table that you’re on is going to move.
你会听到一声比较大的声响
You’re gonna hear a sound that might seem loud to you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!