布雷迪神父在小教堂
Father Brady’s in the chapel.
想叫他来就按呼叫按钮
Just push the call-button if you want to see him.
你上一次吃东西是什么时候
When was the last time you ate?
什么
What?
吃的 你最近吃东西了吗
Food. Have you eaten anything lately?
我没事
I’m fine.
来吧 查克 我们去诺维家吃点东西
Come on, Chuck. Let’s go over to Novi’s
活动活动 透下气 吃点三明治
and strech our legs, get some air, couple of hoagies.
你这个时候想吃三明治
You wanna get a sandwich now?
想想而已
Just a thought.
好吧
Alright.
你记不记得那次我不小心邀请了
Remember that time I accidentally invited
凯茜和谢丽尔参加妈妈的惊喜派对
Kathy and Cheryl to Mom’s surprise party?
跳舞时有点尴尬
It was kind of tricky out on the dance floor.
那晚真有意思
It was a fun night.
我只记得全家人给你收拾烂摊子
I just remember the whole family cleaning up after you,
妈妈离开自己的生日派对
and Mom leaving her own birthday party
开车送人回家
drive one of them off.
说真的 查克 我们得吃东西
Seriously, Chuck, we gotta eat.
听着
It — look.
让妈妈一个人待几分钟没问题的
Mom’ll be okay for a few minutes.
都三天了 还可能再持续三天
It’s been three days. It could be three more.
好吗
Okay?
走吧 哥们
Let’s go, buddy.
吉米 你想吃东西就去吃
Jimmy, you want to eat, go eat.
我给你带点回来吧
I’ll bring you something —
烤牛肉 不加番茄 意式配菜
um, roast beef, no tomato, Italian on the side.
好吗
All right?
马上回来
‘Kay. Be right back.

Mom?

Mom?
吉米
Jimmy.
不 妈 是我 查克
No, Mom, it’s me — Chuck.
吉米
Jimmy.
不 妈 我是
No, Mom, it’s m–
就这样了
So this is it, then?
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
她签过不抢救预嘱
She has that DNR.
你弟弟在这里吗
Is your brother in the building?
我们可以呼叫他来
We can use the intercom.
不用了
No.
查尔斯 你想让我们给谁打电♥话♥吗
Charles…is there anyone you want us to call?
查克
Chuck.
查克
Hey, Chuck.
查克 妈妈呢 怎么了
Chuck, where’s Mom? What happened?
她去世了
She’s gone.
什么 什么时候
What? W-when?
她怎么
How did…
她醒过吗 她说什么了吗
Did she wake up? Did she say anything?
没有
No.
打911
Call 911.
快啊
Call 911!
欧尼 出去
Ernie, get out here!
你干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doin?!
明天再来
Come back tomorrow.
给你打五折
It’ll be half the price.
需要救护车
Yeah, I need an ambulance.
-我这有纸巾 -好
– I got paper towels. – Good.
给我个垫子垫他的头
Some for his head, gimme a cushion for his head!
等下 先别挂
Um, yeah, hold on. Hold on one second.
查克 振作点
Chuck. Come on. Come on.
查克
Chuck.
-查克 听得见吗 -复印中心
– Hey, Chuck, with us, buddy? – The copy center.
-查克 -金街615号♥
– Chuck. – 615 Gold.
哥们 你没事吧
Buddy, y-you okay?
不 他脸色没有发青
No, he doesn’t look blue.
-我们这就送你去医院 -兰斯
– We’re gonna get you to the hospital, okay? – u202dLance.
-会没事的 -我在这儿工作
– Everything will be all right. – I work here.
坚持一下 查尔斯 快到了
Hang tight, Charles. We’re almost there.
小心
Watch yourself.
让一让
Coming through.
数三下 一二三
On 3. 1, 2, 3.
移床
Transferring.
查尔斯·麦吉尔 快六十岁了
This is Charles McGill, late 50s.
打印店雇员看见他在店内昏厥
He had a syncopal episode at a print shop, witnessed by an employee.
失去意识时间约一分钟
Estimated loss of consciousness was one minute.
生命体征平稳
His vitals are stable.
前额有裂伤
He’s got a laceration on his forehead
应该需要缝合
that appears to need suturing.
查尔斯 你感觉如何
Charles, how you doing tonight?
能跟我说话吗
Can you talk to me?
有症状突然发作吗
Seizure activity?
运送途中没有 也没有报告
Not in transfer and none reported.
无尿失禁
No urinary incontinence.
有家属在场吗
Do we have any family members?
-他弟弟在等候室 -好
– There’s a brother in the waiting room. – Okay.
你给他打多少点滴了
How much fluid did you give him?
这还是第一公升
That’s the first liter.
-灯 -你说什么 查尔斯
– Lights. – u202dWhat’s that, Charles?
把灯关掉
Mnh, you have to turn off the lights.
-现在不能关灯 亲爱的 -天啊
-No, we can’t do that right now, sweetie. – Ohh! God.
你撞伤了头
You fell and hit your head.
我们得做一些检查 好吗
We’re gonna need to do some tests, okay?
-不 不 -我们没办法…
– No. No. – u202dWe can’t —
我们需要开着灯才能帮你
We need the lights on to help you.
-不 -查尔斯 你能用力握我的手吗
– No. – u202dCharles, can you squeeze my hand really hard?
把灯关…
Turn the lights…
那是什么
What is that?
检查你的吸氧量而已 查尔斯
Okay, we’re just checking your oxygen there, Charles.
-你有任何药物过敏吗 -没有
– Do you have any allergies? – No.
目前是否在服用任何药物
Are you on any medications?
没有
Ohh, no.
好的 我现在要动一动你的手和腿
Okay. I’m gonna move your arms and legs,
觉得痛就告诉我 好吗
and you tell me u202dif there’s any pain, okay?
-有心电图吗 -什么
– Did we get an EKG? – The what?
各位 我们有心电图吗
Gentlemen, did we get an EKG?
-什么 -他现在接了五导联
– What? – He’s on a five-lead now.
还没接十二导联
We didn’t get a 12-lead.
-不 -特莉莎 我们需要十二导联
– No. – u202dOkay, Tricia, we’re gonna need a 12-lead, please.
不要心电图 不要心电图
No EKG! No EKG!
查尔斯 我们必须做心电图
Yes, Charles, u202dwe need to do an EKG okay?
-不 你不懂 -查尔斯
– No, you don’t understand. – Charles.
-我有特殊病症 -查尔斯 我们要…
– I have a condition! – Charles, we need —
我有电磁过敏症
I have a hypersensitivity to electricity!
-好 但你必须… -查尔斯
– Okay, but you need… – Charles,
请你用双脚抵住我的双手
please push your feet against my hands.
-检查你的头部和颈部 -很好
– …so we examine your head and your neck… – u202dVery good.
确认心脏没问题 好吗
…and make sure your heart’s all right, okay?
拿开
Get these out of here.
-不 你不能碰这个 -我有一种病症
– No, you can’t touch this. – No, I-I-I have a condition.
-特莉莎 把灯打开 -你们没经我同意
– Tricia, can I get a light? – I did not give you my consent.
-请别触碰 -你们无权这么做
– You can’t touch that. – You have no right to do this!
-我们得监测你的心率 -拿开
– We need to monitor your heart, okay? – Get these out of here!
-查尔斯 -放轻松
– Charles. – u202dJust relax.
-请关灯 -放轻松
– The lights, please. – Just relax.
保持冷静 查尔斯
Please stay calm, Charles.
查尔斯 你得配合我们
Charles, you need to cooperate with us.
这非常简单的
This is gonna be very easy.
我们只需要抽一点点血
We’re just gonna draw a little bit of blood,
缝合你的伤口 做个简单的断层扫描
suture up your wound, and do a very simple CAT scan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!