但这个司机还活着
But this driver? He’s still breathin’.
我就琢磨 这家伙是谁
I thought to myself, “who’s the guy
抢了几十万毒资
who’ll rip off a couple hundred thousand
还留一个目击者
in drug money and leave a witness?
什么人不愿开枪
Who’s the guy u202dwho won’t pull the trigger?”

You.
我不是来勒索你的
I’m not here to squeeze you.
你想抢贩毒集团 那是你的事
You wanna rip off the cartel, that’s your business.
但问题是
But here’s the thing.
我要去接那个司机 赫克托的命令
I’m picking up that driver — Hector’s orders.
我们要看看他知道什么
We’re gonna see what he knows,
如果他认出了你 对我俩都不好
and if he knows you, that’s bad for both of us.
你不用担心
That shouldn’t concern you.
但他跟你是一伙的 对吧
But he was in on it, right?
那司机和此事无关
The driver u202dhad nothing to do with it.
-那是谁 -只有我
– Then who? – u202dJust me.
你是说你干这票 里头没人吗
You’re telling me you did this without someone on the inside?
不可能
Not possible.
你怎么知道那辆卡车的
How did you know about the truck?
你怎么知道在轮胎里
How do you know about the tires?
要我说
All I can tell you is,
你们高估了自己的智商
you guys aren’t half as smart as you think you are.
所以那个司机什么都不知道吗
So the driver… doesn’t know anything?
-什么都不知道 -他听到你声音了吗
– Not a thing. – u202dHe hear your voice?
-没有 -现在赫克托还在查竞争对手
– No. – u202dRight now, Hector’s looking at the competition,
但他要是听司机说是个年纪大的美♥国♥佬♥…
but he hears the driver say it was some old gringo…
他没听到我说话
He didn’t hear me.
他就看到一个戴滑雪面具的人而已
He saw a guy with a ski mask — that’s it.
你肯定
And you’re sure of that?
没错
Yeah.
你最好别搞错
You better be right.
为什么没上报纸
Why wasn’t it in the papers?
什么
What?
卡车劫案 警♥察♥没让上报纸吗
The truck robbery — the cops keeping it out of the papers?
警♥察♥
The cops?
警♥察♥什么都不知道
The cops don’t know shit about it.
怎么会呢
How’s that?
这就是你的目的吗
Is that what this is about?
你想让警♥察♥去抓赫克托
You wanted to put the cops onto Hector?
为什么
Why?
你对他不重要
You are nothing to him.
他完全忘了你
He forgot all about you.
我可没忘记他
I haven’t forgotten him.
你把我推进火坑
You put me in the shit,
就因为你想整赫克托·塞拉曼加
just ’cause you got it in for Hector Salamanca?
你把警♥察♥引向了他 也就引向了我
Listen, you put the cops on him, you put them on me.
你要是为了钱 我懂 但你这样
Doing it for the money — I get it, but this shit —
真是疯了
that’s insane.
你得冷静
You need to calm yourself down,
把手从口袋里拿出来
and you need to take that hand out of that pocket.
你要明白
Now, just so you know…
都结束了
it’s over.
我跟你老板的事结束了
I’m done with your boss.
算了
Whatever.
为什么没上报纸
Why wasn’t it in the papers?
因为我们收拾干净了
Because we cleaned it up.
怎么收拾的
How’s that?
我们很幸运
We got lucky.
你离开后 有个好心人过来
After you left, u202da Good Samaritan came along
大叫”天啊 天啊”
and said, “Oh, my God! Oh, my God!”
他给司机松绑 司机叫我们过去
He cut the driver loose. The driver called us.
我们过去开走了卡车
We came out, got the truck.
就好像没发生过一样
Made it like it never happened.
那好心人呢
And that Good Samaritan?
赫克托崩了他的脸
Hector shot him in the face.
我们把他埋在了沙漠里
We buried the guy out in the desert.
我说了…
Like I said…
我们收拾干净了
we cleaned it up.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
跟佩奇和凯文见面
You know, met with Paige and Kevin,
面试了些律师助理
interviewed some paralegals…
还有这个
and, uh, this.
你呢
What about you? u202d
拍完了广♥告♥
Finished the commercial.
我不是卖♥♥弄 但这可能是
I don’t want to oversell it, but I think it might be
电视史上最棒的六十秒
the greatest 60 seconds in the history of television.
明早
Tomorrow morning, uh,
11点18分到11点35分之间
somewhere between 11:18 and 11:35,
放下手中的活 转到《谋杀诊断》
stop what you’re doing and tune in to “Diagnosis Murder.”
美国电视剧
我记下来
I’ll make a point of it.
你想谈谈这事吗
You want to talk about this?
现在不
Not now.
以后也不
Not ever.
我只想说…
I’m just gonna say…
你和梅萨维德是绝配
you are meant for Mesa Verde, and they are meant for you.
现在…一切都好了
So… all is right with the world.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
你哥是个聪明的律师
Your brother is one smart lawyer.
我认识的最聪明的 无意冒犯你
The smartest one I know — I mean, no offense.
他会是强劲的对手
He’d make quite an adversary.
你说得没错
You’d better believe it.
他是那种
The kind of adversary
会发现你辩词中最细微漏洞的对手
who’d find even the smallest crack in your defense.
和他对抗 你真得确保
Going against him, you’d really want to make sure
你做得滴水不漏
you’ve got all your I’s dotted and your T’s crossed.
不留痕迹
Nothing for him to find.
二十四小时营业
你好吗
Hey, how ya doin’?
一会儿就来
Be with you in a minute.
记得我吗
Remember me?
不记得
Uh…no.
我觉得你应该记得 兰斯
I got a weird feeling you do, Lance.
今晚很有趣
Tonight is a funny night.
不知什么原因
For some reason tonight,
我感觉自己得到了全部答案
I feel like I’ve got all the answers…
感觉就好像
I’m feeling kind of like, uh…
卡纳克一样
like Carnac.
约翰尼·卡尔森在《约翰尼·卡尔森今夜秀》中出演的角色
你记得约翰尼·卡尔森过去演卡纳克吗
Do you remember when Johnny Carson used to do Carnac?
他会在问题提出前给出答案
You know, he’d give the answers before the questions.
埃德会给他信封 是吧
You know, Ed would give him the envelope, yeah?
约翰尼会将它顶住前额
And Johnny would hold it up to his forehead,
然后给出答案 比如
and, um, he’d give the answer, like,
“留给河狸”
“Leave It to Beaver.”
上世纪五六十年代美国电视剧
然后约翰尼会打开信封
Then Johnny’d tear open the envelope.
问题是
And there’s the question —
“浣熊的遗嘱里写了什么”
“What did the dead raccoon say in his will?”
想起来了吗
That ring a bell?
你那时没出生吗
Before your time?
我们言归正传
All right, well, let’s cut to the chase.
刚走出这里的男人
Um, that guy u202dwho just walked out of here —
名叫欧尼
his name is Ernie.
他给你看了我的照片吧
I’m guessing he showed you my picture
还问你我那晚来过这没有
and asked if u202dI was in here the other night.
他现在会带他老板来 也就是我哥哥
Now he’s going to bring his boss, who’s my brother,
他会问你同样的问题
and he’s gonna ask you the same question —
“你那晚见过那人吗”
“Did you see that guy the other night?”
答案是没有
Well, the answer is no.
懂了吗
You feel me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!