对准我 拍出英雄气概
Aim it up at me — heroic.
英雄气概 祝你好运了
Heroic? Good luck with that.
赶紧给我拍
Just frame me up, all right?
把脖子也给化好
Make sure you get the neck, okay?
-这是从下方拍摄的 -好的
– It’s a low-angle shoot. u202d- Okay.
算了 让我看看
Hey, you know what? Let me see.
这只是打个底
Oh, I-it’s just base.
我这是得肺痨要死了吗
What — am I dying of consumption?
你这个年龄段的人没那么红润
Well, at your age, u202dyou don’t want to look too red.
-应该有点红斑痤疮 -那这些…
– It looks like rosacea. – And what’s with all the…
我只是想化出你下巴的轮廓
I’m just trying to make it look like you have a jawline.
我下巴本来就有轮廓
I do have a jawline.
这样吧 你站过去
You know what? You stand in for me.
蹲一点
Hey, crouch down.
往左 另一边
Okay. Move to your left. The other left.
再左一点 好了
More. More. Okay, boom!
就这样 懂了吧
That’s what I’m talkinin about. You got it.
肯定还有更简单的拍摄方式
Oh, dude, there’s got to be an easier way to get this shot.
免费的可没有
Not for free.
你要想拍电影 就得胆子大
You wanna be a filmmaker, grow a pair.
好了 准备正式拍摄
Here we go. Picture’s up.
好 我们开始吧
All right, let’s do this.
最后补一下
Last looks.
大黄 大黄 九点钟方向
Rhubarb, Rhubarb. 9:00.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你是这里的负责人吗
Hi. Are you in charge here?
是的 这是学校用地
Yes, I am, u202dand this is school property.
我正要找你呢
You’re just the person I want to speak to.
如果你能让那幢楼里的孩子小声点
It would be incredibly helpful if you could get those kids in that building
会对我们很有帮助的
over there to just keep it down for a bit.
让他们做点练习之类的
Just give ’em a worksheet or something?
只要两三分钟 很快的
I mean, just two or three minutes, just for sound.
这里是学校用地
This is school property,
未经允许任何人都不得入内
and no one is allowed here without permission.
当然了
Of course not.
-安奈特没和你说吗 -安奈特是谁
– You didn’t speak to Annette? – u202dAnnette?
主管办公室的
In the Superintendent’s office.
你认识城里叫安奈特的吗
Do you know an Annette downtown?
不认识
I don’t think so.
抱歉添麻烦了
Well, I’m sorry about the mix-up.
我们在拍”定场镜头”
We’re shooting what’s called an establishing shot —
最多五分钟
five minutes, tops.
我弄清楚之前
You’re not shooting anything
你们什么都不准拍
until I’m clear on what’s going on here.
纪录片 我们在拍纪录片
The documentary — we’re making a documentary.
是…
That’s — Oh!
我听说有个展览或者纪念牌匾之类的
I was told there was a display or a plaque of some kind.
你知道在哪里吗
Would you know where that would be?
我们为什么会有牌匾
Why would we have a plaque?
因为曾在这里上过学的人
Because of who went to school here.
谁曾在这里上过学
Who went to school here?
鲁伯特·霍姆斯
Rupert Holmes.
就是关于他的纪录片
That’s who the documentary is about.
抱歉 谁
I’m sorry. Who?
鲁伯特·霍姆斯
Rupert Holmes.
鲁伯特·霍姆斯 创作歌♥手
You know…Rupert Holmes, the singer/songwriter.
“椰林飘香之歌♥”
You know, um… “The Piña Colada Song.”
一种鸡尾酒
你肯定知道 我…
I mean, sure you do. I…
*如果你喜欢椰林飘香 被大雨困住*
*If you like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain*
*如果你不喜欢瑜伽 还算有点脑子*
*If you’re not into yoga and you got half a brain*
*如果你喜欢半夜啪啪啪*
*If you like makin’ love at midnight*
*在海角旁的沙丘*
*In the dunes by the cape…*
知道吗 鲁… 看看她的脸
See? Ru– Look at her face.
-鲁伯特·霍姆斯 -他在这上过学吗
– Rupert Holmes. – u202dHe went to school here?
是啊 6♥4♥届的
Yeah. Class of ‘6♥4♥.
他现在还经常说
He still talks about it.
但这所学校是71年建的
But the school was built in ’71.
他在那之前的老楼里上过学
Mm. He was a student in the old building that used to be here.
我们有点…怎么说呢
We’re taking a little — what do you call it?
艺术再创作
Artistic liberties.
鲁伯特·霍姆斯不是英国人吗
Isn’t Rupert Holmes English?
是啊 这可以拿来做小趣事
Well, yeah, u202dand that’s some great trivia,
但他青少年时期是在阿尔布开克度过的
but he spent his formative years right here in Albuquerque.
这样吧 你打到主管办公室
I’ll tell you what — why don’t you call Annette
找安奈特
down in u202dthe Superintendent’s Office?
我们就在这等官方回话
And we’ll just stay here till you get official word.
-好 如果你不介意等的话 -不会
– Well, u202dif you don’t mind waiting. – Not at all.
我们不想违反任何规定
We don’t want to break any rules.
不会太久的
Shouldn’t take very long, I’m sure.
虽然不能保证
And no promises,
但我尽量让孩子们安静点
but I’ll see what I can do about getting the kids to quiet down.
那真是帮了大忙了
Oh. u202dThat would be super helpful.
快点 这时候正好
Chop-chop. Magic time.
-快点 -好的
– Come on, let’s go. – All right
不做造型了 把旗子降下来
No last looks. u202dJust the flag — the flag.
好 记着 英雄气概
Okay, remember — heroic.
好 你是个英雄
Yeah, you’re a hero.
-大英雄 -要庄重
– Big, big hero. – u202dGravitas.
开始
Go.
推 推 推
Dolly, dolly, dolly.
漂亮
Nice.
漂亮
Nice.
阿尔布开克日报
-你好 麦克 -你好 弗兰
– Hey, Mike. u202d- Hey, Fran.
还供应早餐吗
You still serving breakfast?
你来就供应 老样子吗
For you? Sure. The usual?
好的
Um, be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么好事吗
Anything good in the paper?
没有
No.
报纸上有过好事吗
Was there ever anything good in the paper?
确实不多
Not too often.
-弗兰 -怎么
– Hey, Fran. – u202dYeah?
我问一下
I got to ask…
这里下过雪吗
does it ever snow around here?
下过
Sure, it does.
你要在阿尔布开克度过第一个冬天吗
This is gonna be your first winter in Albuquerque?
没错 我从费城来
Yeah. I’m out from Philadelphia.
看年份吧
Well, it depends on the year.
如果你待得够久
If you stay around long enough,
就会有雪铲的 不用担心
you’ll have something to shovel — don’t you worry.
我喜欢铲雪
That suits me.
我住在锡达克雷斯特 经常下雪
I live up in Cedar Crest. We get plenty.
如果嫌不够可以来铲我家车道的雪
You can shovel my drive if you’re looking for more.
一句话的事
Just say the word.
好吧
Yeah, well…
小姐 结账
Miss. check, please?

Yeah.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
我得知道些事
I’ve got something I need to know,
立刻告诉我
and I need to know it fast.
什么事
What’s that?
我们不久前被抢了
We got hit the other day.
一辆向南开的卡车被劫了
A truck headed south got hijacked.
有人偷了二十五万
Someone stole a quarter million.
现在赫克托气疯了 在找是谁干的
Now Hector’s flippin’ out, lookin’ for who did it.
问题是
Thing is…
我觉得是你
I think it was you.
司机被绑起来了 身上却没有伤痕
They left the driver hog-tied — not a mark on him.
干这一行的都杀人不眨眼
Anyone in the game would capped him without a second thought.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!