Mr. Commissioner, M-Mesa Verde has put effort and…resources
准备好即刻让分行开张
into preparing this branch to open immediately.
虽然罕有先例 如果能给个临时许可
However unusual, a provisional a-approval
我们会感激不尽
would be most appreciated, most welcome.
时间至关重要…
Time being of the essence —
查尔斯 很抱歉 我们六周后见
Charles, I’m sorry. I’ll see you in six weeks.
今天就到此为止
That closes the matter for today.
工作人员请注明
Will staff please note
梅萨维德将于六周后返回
that Mesa Verde will return in six weeks…
届时再重新对该申请听证
…at which time, we will revisit this application?
已经安排好了
That’s on the schedule now.
我们会加快进行所有新增调查
And we’ll have expedited all the additional research.
不可能
This is not possible.
这不可能
This is not possible!
1261 不可能
1261. No. No.
查克
Chuck. u202d
我不懂
I don’t understand.
我不懂 是1216号♥
I don’t understand. It was 1216.
没错的 我检查了一遍
It was. I checked!
又检查一遍
I double-checked!
查克 发生就发生了
Chuck, it happened.
我们接受失败 别再纠结了
Now we take our licks, and we move on.
这不仅仅是你的错
This doesn’t just reflect on you —
律所里这么多律师和助理都疏忽了
an office full of associates and paralegals let this get by.
包括我自己
I did, too, for that matter.
是1216号♥ 我保证
It was 1216 — I promise you.
每个人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes.
这可不是犯错
This was no mistake.
希腊甜品屋
我请这儿所有人喝一杯
I’m buying a round for the house.
-真的 -没错
– Yeah? – u202dYeah.
大伙听好
Hey, listen up, everybody!
这位先生要请所有人喝一杯
This gentleman’s buyin a round for the house!
好了 用膝盖的力
All right, lift with your knees
那到底什么意思 “用膝盖的力”
What does that even mean — “Lift with your knees”?
不知道 汗流浃背的人都这么说 来吧
I don’t know. It’s something sweaty people say. Here we go.
一 二 三
1, 2, 3.
-好了吗 -差一点
– Got it. – Almost.
快了 快了 快了 快了
Almost, almost, almost, almost.
-好了吗 -好了
– Got it? u202d- All right.
好了 就这儿 放手 放手
Oh, right there. Go. Go.
你还好吧
You okay?
做几年的理疗肯定能治好
Nothin a few years u202dof physical therapy won’t fix.
-好 -好 推
– u202dOkay. – All right. Push.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slow, slow, slow, slow.
转角 转角 转角
Corner, corner, corner.
对 抓着那头
Yeah. u202dGet that one.
你好 佩琪
Hi, Paige.
你还好吗
How are you?
是 哦不
Yeah, I mean, no.
没事的
No, it’s fine.
什么
What?
可以啊
Well, yes.
当然可以 我理解
Of course. Right, I understand.
好的
Okay.
那真是太好了
Yeah, that would be perfect.
到时候再见 好的
I’ll see you then. Great.
还有 佩琪 谢谢你
And, uh, listen, Paige, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.

I, uh.
吉米
Jimmy.
什么 怎么了
What? What’s up?

I, uh…
梅萨维德银行回来了
I just got Mesa Verde back.
-真的吗 -真的
– Seriously? u202d- Seriously.
-真棒 不敢置信 -就是啊
– Holy shit! That’s unbelievable! – Yes.
我 那哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所怎么回事
I — What happened to HHM?
佩琪没细说
Uh, Paige didn’t go into it.
她只说文件没通过
She just said u202dthe filing didn’t go through.
我们今天下午见面
We’re gonna meet this afternoon.
你看 我说吧
Hey, what did I tell you?
好人终有好报
Sometimes, the good guys win.
好像有些监管方面的问题
Oh, it sounds like u202dthere’s some regulatory issues.
凯文还是担心一个律师不能胜任
Kevin’s still worried that one lawyer won’t be able to handle it.
你可以的
You can.
我得请个律师助理 也许要两个
Yeah, I’m gonna have to get a paralegal, maybe two of them,
报酬肯定我一个人付
and I absolutely u202dwill pay for it out of my end.
不 我俩平分报酬
No. Come on. Split it down the middle.
我得赶快弄个万律数据库终端
You know what? I need u202da Westlaw terminal right away.
我都不知道这种事该打电♥话♥给谁
I don’t even know who to call to get that done.
这都是高端的问题
These are high-class problems.
但这活儿可不小 吉米
Yeah, but it’s a major piece of work, Jimmy.
很 很复杂
It’s just — It’s — It’s — This is major.
金 你可以的 好吗
Hey, Kim, you’ve got this, all right?
先缓一下
So take a moment. u202d
深呼吸 享受胜利
Breathe. Savor.
你说得对
You know what? You’re right.
我当然对
Damn right I’m right.
是欧尼
It’s Ernie.
欧尼 什么事
Hi, Ernie. What’s up?
是的 没有 佩琪刚打电♥话♥给我
Yeah, no, Paige just called me.
查克说了为什么
Did Chuck say why —
那什么时候
So, when —
好的 现在去正好
Sure. u202dNo time like the present.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
梅萨维德的文件
The Mesa Verde files —
查克说可以给我了
Chuck’s ready u202dto turn them to me.
真的
Really?
好快啊
That was… quick.
是啊
Yeah.
我换个衣服就过去
Uh, I’m gonna go change and get over there.
-需要帮忙吗 -看情况
– You want some help? u202d- That depends.
你是帮着搬箱子 还是在旁边幸灾乐祸
Are you gonna carry boxes, or you gonna gloat?
两个都要有一点吧
Uh, some from column “A,” Some from column “B.”
放个电
Ground yourself.
什么
W– Sorry?
就碰一下那个东西
Just touch the thing.
怎么回事 开不开
What the hell? This thing doesn’t…
-吉米你好 金你好 -欧尼你好
– Hey, Jimmy. Hey, Kim. – u202dHey, Ernie.
锁出了点问题
Somethin’s wrong with the lock.
麦吉尔让我打电♥话♥给锁匠换掉了
Mr. McGill had me call a locksmith and changed them.
是吗 为什么呢
Yeah? Why’d he do that?
查克 为什么要换锁
Hey, Chuck, why’d you change the locks?
欧内斯托 我这里没什么事了
Ernesto, I think we’re good.
你肯定还要回办公室吧
I’m sure you’re needed back at the office.
那我走了
Well… I’ll get going, then.
-谢谢 -再见 吉米 再见 金
– Thanks. – u202dBye, Jimmy. Bye, Kim.
-欧尼 再见 -回见
-Bye, Ernie. -See ya, Ernie.
那么 查克 锁怎么了
So, Chuck, u202dwhat’s the deal with the locks?
金 本来这些话我想对你说
Kim, I was hoping to have this conversation with you
对你一个人说
and you alone.
但是
However…
我想现在该澄清所有事实了
I guess it’s time to clear the air once and for all.
澄清什么事实
Clear the air about what?
他陷害了我
He sabotaged me.
兄弟 你说什么
Buddy, what are you, uh…
省省吧
Please. Don’t bother.
你我都知道我要说什么
You and I both know u202dexactly what I’m talking about.
我不知道
I don’t.
昨天早上是我职业生涯中最大的羞辱
Yesterday morning was the worst professional humiliation of my life.
一个小小的字序错误 浪费了委托人的
A single transpositional error cost my client time and money

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!