绿洲汽车旅馆
冰爽礼物
*你的美臀真漂亮*
*Que lindo es tu cucu cucu*
*真的好漂亮*
*Tan bello tu cucu cucu*
*圆润又松软*
*Redondito y suavecito cucu*
*你的美臀真漂亮*
*Que lindo es tu cucu cucu*
*穿上紧身裤*
*Cuando te pones pantalón cucu*
*自摸你翘臀*
*Y te tocas por de–*
*别对我的美臀乱来*
*No te metas con mi cucu cucu*
*别对我的美臀乱来*
*No te metas con mi cucu cucu*
*我知道你有娇妻*
*Yo se que tienes tu mujer*
*别对我的美臀乱来*
*No te metas con mi cucu cucu*
*小伙子都目不转睛*
*Nunca faltan los mirones cucu*
*就像你和别人那样*
*Como tú y los demas cucu*
*你想看就看吧*
*Si quieres puedes mirar cucu*
*想看就看个够*
*No que a ti te de la gana cucu*
*乱来赏你一耳光*
*Te daré una cachetada cucu*
*别*
*No –*
*美臀*
*…cucu cucu*
*我知道你有娇妻*
*Yo se que tienes tu mujer**Cucu*
*美臀*
*Cucu*
久等了
Thank you for your patience.
你不是说听证会只是走形式而已吗
Didn’t you say that the hearing is more or less a formality?
实际工作已经完成了 对
Well, the real work’s already been done, yes.
那样的话 我自己应付得来
In that case, u202dI’m fine covering it myself.
凯文和佩奇不需要我俩都去
Kevin and Paige u202ddon’t need both of us there.
你说得也许很对
That may be strictly true,
但我们想传达正确的信息 是不是
but we want to send the right message, don’t we?
我就是担心你不舒服
I’m just worried about your comfort.
庆祝胜利最让我舒服
I find victory laps very comforting.
干得好 朋友
Well-done, my friend.
早上好
Good morning.
现在召开新墨西哥州银监局会议
This meeting of the New Mexico State Banking Board is now in session.
今天来的是梅萨维德银行
We have Mesa Verde here with us today,
由查尔斯·麦吉尔代表
and they’re represented by Charles McGill.
真高兴你回来 查尔斯
Nice to have you back, Charles.
谢谢 能回来真好
Thank you. Good to be back.
我和同事霍华德·哈姆林一起
I’m here with my colleague, Howard Hamlin.
我有幸向你们介绍凯文·沃弛泰尔先生
And may I introduce Mr. Kevin Wachtell,
梅萨维德集团总裁兼董事长
President and Chairman of Mesa Verde Holdings,
以及佩奇·诺维克女士
and Ms. Paige Novick,
梅萨维德高级法律顾问
Mesa Verde Senior Counsel.
欢迎你们
Hello and welcome.
工作人员认为
I believe staff has found the application
申请书基本符合通过标准
to meet the basic requirements for approval.
对不对
That’s right, isn’t it?
如果您允许的话
With your permission,
沃弛泰尔先生想做个简要介绍
Mr. Wachtell would like to make a brief statement
以支持其申请
in support of the application.
专员先生
Mr. Commissioner,
新墨西哥州银监局的女士们先生们
ladies and gentlemen of the New Mexico Banking Board,
我有幸能在今早来到各位面前
I’m honored and grateful to appear before you this morning.
我们认为 我们提出的扩张
We believe u202dthat our proposed expansion
符合亚利桑那州和我州的公众利益
is in the public interest both for Arizona and our own state.
四十六年来 梅萨维德银行信托的员工
For 46 years, the men and women of Mesa Verde Bank and Trust
为我们首屈一指的个性化服务和
have prided ourselves on personal service
对细节的执着感到骄傲
and attention to detail second to none.
梅萨维德经营的一级杠杆比率
Mesa Verde continues to operate at a Tier One leverage ratio
保持在11.2% 我们
of 11.2%, and we feel —
等下
Uh, hold on.
抱歉 沃弛泰尔先生 稍等一下
Excuse me, Mr. Wachtell. Just one moment.
怎么了
What’s going on?
问一下吧
Well, let’s find out.
专员先生 有什么需要我们解释的吗
Uh, Mr. Commissioner, is there something we can clarify?

Uh, yes.
能告诉我们拟设的
Can you give us the address
斯科茨代尔支行的地址吗
of the proposed Scottsdale branch again?
当然可以
Certainly.
亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔
It’s 1216 Rosella Drive,
罗塞拉路1216号♥ 85262
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85262.
1-2-1-6?
好 我现在看着的申请书
Okay. Because the application I’m looking at today
清清楚楚地写着1216号♥
clearly gives the address as 1216.
1216 是的 先生
1216 — that’s correct, sir.
但在你们最初提交的文件中
But in the original submission,
写的是罗塞拉路1261号♥
we’re seeing 1261 Rosella Drive.
-是1261 -1261
– It is 1261. u202d- 1261.
如果你们复查一遍 就会发现应该是1216
I think if you double-check, you’ll see that 1216 is correct.
似乎是两个不同的地址
There seem to be u202dtwo different addresses here.
专员先生 我这儿有一份意向通知书复印件
Mr. Commissioner, I have a copy of our notice of intent,
之前发表在亚利桑那和新墨西哥州的报纸上
which was published in newspapers in Arizona and New Mexico.
上面明确写着地址是罗塞拉路1261号♥
It clearly states the address is 1261 Rosella Drive.
专员先生…
Mr. — u202dMr. Commissioner, I-if —
罗塞拉路1261号♥
1-2-6-1 Rosella Drive.
是的 我这也有一份意向通知书
Yes, I have a copy of the notice of intent, too,
但是正式提交的文件上
but on the actual filing,
地址写的是1216号♥
the address reads 1-2-1-6.
所以…哪个才对
So…which is it?
专员先生 我能与委托人交换意见吗
Mr. Commissioner, u202dif I may confer with my clients?
没问题 请
Certainly, please.
绝对是1261号♥
It’s absolutely 1261.
你搞错了
You are mistaken,
恕我直言 你这是在添乱
and with all due respect, you’re muddying the waters here.
“添乱”
“Muddying the water”?

u202dLook.
自己看
Just look.
这很明显是个错误
Well, u202dthis is clearly an error.
是1261没错
It’s 1261.
我当然知道自己的银行在哪
I know where my own damn bank is.
我们都冷静一下
Uh, let’s just all calm down.
肯定可以理清楚的
I’m sure we can straighten this out.
我在罗塞拉路1261号♥改造了一栋楼
I’ve got a building remodel at 1261 Rosella.
我倒不知道1216号♥是哪里
I don’t know where the hell 1216 is.
我不太明白… 1261
I-I don’t quite underst– 1261.
-是1261 -这有什么问题吗
– 1261. – u202dIs this gonna be a problem?
不会 肯定没问题
No, I’m sure it won’t be.
专员先生 抱歉
Um, M-Mr. Commissioner, I apologize.
不知为何 我们的文件里
Unaccountably, there appears to be a…
似乎出现了矛盾
discrepancy in our filing.
所以正确的地址
So the correct address the one
是意向通知书上的1261号♥吗
that appeared in the notice of intent, the 1261?
看似如此
It would seem so.
我们想请求…
Uh, uh, uh, u202dwe’d like to request a, um,
休会几分钟
an adjournment of just a few minutes
好让我们将文件修改为正确的地址
so that we can amend the filing to reflect the correct address.
我可以允许休会
Well, I-I can give you an adjournment, uh, uh,
但是…
but, uh…uh,
今天可能没办法重新听证了
I don’t think we can get you back in today.
请问什么时候可以重新安排听证
If I may, when do you think you might be able to schedule us?
工作人员告知
I’m being told by staff
他们已经对罗塞拉路1216号♥进行了调查
that they’ve already done the research for 1216 Rosella Drive.
如此一来我们的人又得去新的地址
Our folks are going to have to go back to square one
-从头开始 -如果…
– on the new address. – If we —
如果我们今天能取得一份临时协议
we could obtain a provisional agreement today,
允许分行设立…
to allow the — the branch to open be–
不 不 恕我直言
No, no. All due respect,
提交准确的文件是你们的责任
it’s up to you folks to submit accurate paperwork.
下次最好再次核对
Maybe next time, double-check.
如今 最快能够重新听证的时间
Now, uh, the soonest we could revisit this matter —
应该是六周后的周五
well, it — it looks like six weeks from Friday.
我们等不了六个星期
We — u202dWe can’t wait six weeks.
专员先生 梅萨维德银行已耗费精力与资源

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!