Will you take your hands off me?
你以为你是正骨医生吗
What are you playing, osteopath?
别激动
Temper, temper.
沃尔特 你已经不是我的丈夫了
Oh, listen, Walter, you are no longer my husband
也不再是我的老板
and no longer my boss.
我以后也不会再为你工作了
And you’re not gonna be my boss.
如果你满足于当编辑和记者
Well, it would’ve worked out if you’d been satisfied
事情就不会这样 可你就不
with just being editor and reporter, but not you.
你非要嫁给我 毁了这一切
You had to marry me, spoil everything.
我不满足 那是我求的婚咯
I wasn’t satisfied? I suppose I proposed to you.
差不多就是 你连着两年
Well, you practically did, making goo-goo eyes at me
整天对我送秋波 直到我松口
for two years until I broke down.
“啊 沃尔特”
“Oh, Walter.”
而且我那晚是喝醉了才向你求的婚
And I still claim I was tight the night I proposed to ya.
如果你是个绅士
If you’d have been a gentleman,
就该忘了那晚的事 可你就不
you’d have forgotten all about it, but not you.
你竟敢
Why, you!
你眼力不如以往了
You’re losing your eye.
你以前扔得可比这准多了
You used to be able to pitch better than that.
你好 是的 怎么了 斯威尼
Hello? Yeah. What? Sweeney?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Well, what can I do for ya?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!