There will be other Mesa Verdes.
你还是想继续吗
So you still wanna do this?
吉米…
Jimmy…
我完全按你说的做
I did everything you said,
但他并未好转
but he’s not getting any better.
你做得很好 欧尼
You did good, Ernie.
谢谢
Thanks.
你回家休息一下吧
Why don’t you, uh, u202dgo home and get some sleep?
我来接手
I’ll take over.
他说想让我留下
He told me he wanted me to stay.
没关系 我来了
It’s okay. I’m here now.
你下次见霍华德时
And, uh, next time you see Howard,
告诉他你要大大加薪
tell him you need a raise — a big one.
查克 兄弟
Chuck, buddy?
感觉如何
u202dHow you feeling?
梅萨维德
梅萨维德
你好
Hey, how’s it going?
我需要美工刀 尺子 要木头的
I need an X-ACTO knife, a ruler — wood, please —
锤磨机优质纸 二十磅 五百张
Hammermill Premium paper — 20 pound, one ream —
还有固体胶
and a glue stick.
我要用最好的复印机
Oh, and point me to your best copier.
-最好的复印机 -没错 最好的复印机
– Best copier? – u202dYeah. Best copier.
快 时间很紧
C’mon. Di di mau.
*这个礼拜 十分古怪*
*Been a strange old week*
*未做之事 遇见之人*
*With the stuff you didn’t do and the people that you meet*
*挖掘信息 就像拔牙*
*And digging up the words like pulling teeth*
*一副面孔 一个数字*
*Got a face, a number*
*以及她使用的化名*
*And a name that she goes under*
*也许这已相当不错*
*I guess there’s plenty worse place to be*
*那你为何不干*
*So why don’t you do it*
*那你为何不干*
*Yeah, why don’t you do it*
*多点享乐 又有何妨*
*Ain’t no harm in having just a bit more fun*
*无论自己 喜不喜欢*
*Whether you like it or not*
*永远别摆 一副臭脸*
*Make no place for dragging down your face*
*你该知道这是最好的结果*
*Don’t you know it’s the best one that you got*
*那你为何不干*
*So why don’t you do it*
*那你为何不干*
*Yeah, why don’t you do it*
*那你为何不干*
*Why don’t you do it, ooh*
*那你为何不干*
*Why don’t you do it*
*抢劫银行*
*Break that bank*
*你可能一无所获*
*You never know, you might draw blanks*
*然后还被绳之以法*
*Then again, it might sort you out*
*那你为何不干 为何不干 为何不干*
*So why don’t you do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it*
*干啊*
*Do it*
*干啊*
*Do it*
他起来了
He emerges.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午了吗
Is it afternoon?
欧内斯托人呢
Where’s Ernesto?
他应该留下来陪我的
He was supposed to stay with me.
别怪欧尼
Don’t get mad at Ernie.
他花了一天中最好的时间
He spent the better part of a day
欣赏你烤土豆[裹锡纸]的表演
watching you do your impression of a baked potato.
我让他回家去睡会
I told him to go home, get some shut eye.
你饿吗
u202dYou hungry?
除了饼干还想吃点什么吗
You want something besides crackers?
不用 我没事
No, I’m fine.
等我的胃不难受了我自己弄点东西吃
I’ll fix myself something after my stomach settles.
在外面待这么久
Really doing a number on yourself,
真把你伤得不轻
spending so much time out of the house.
你就非得这么干 是吧
You just had to do it, huh?
不能眼看着金挖走梅萨维德银行
Couldn’t stand u202dto let Kim have Mesa Verde.
就非得从她手上抢走
You had to swipe it from her.
我没有抢走任何东西
I didn’t swipe anything.
我们只是留住委托人
We retained our client.
你和霍华德甚至都没听说过这个银行
You and Howard never even heard about Mesa Verde
是金把它捧到你们面前的
till Kim brought it to ya on a red velvet pillow.
我要去冲个澡 还有一堆工作要处理
I need a shower, and I’ve got a ton of work to do.
如果你想吵架 吉米
So if you’re lookin’ for a fight, Jimmy,
我实在没心情和你吵
I just don’t have it in me.
吉米
Jimmy.
谢谢你留下来陪我
Thanks for stayin’ with me.
我们之间有积怨未解
I know we have our issues,
但是 如果我俩换一下
but if things were reversed,
我希望你知道 我也会一样待你
I hope you know that I would do the same for you.
干得真不错
You’re doing a great job.
你以前做过这个吗
You done this before?
没有 没做过这样的
No, not like this,
不过我们在学校里学过分数
but we learned about fractions in school.
是吗 什么分数
You did? What fractions?
二分之一英寸 四分之一英寸
1/2 inch, 1/4 inch,
八分之一英寸 十六分之一英寸
1/8 inch, 1/16 inch.
你知道吗 我得承认
You know, I gotta tell ya,
我在你这个年纪的时候可没你聪明
you are much smarter than I was when I was your age.
或许是你老师教得不够好
Maybe you needed better teachers.
有可能
That could be.
能让我来钻吗
Can I do the drill now?
你答应了的
You promised.
是呀 我是答应了
I did, didn’t I?
好了 过来
Okay, get up here.
用重型工具的时候
Now, you’re gonna have to wear these
得戴上这个
if you’re gonna handle the heavy machinery.
你怎么不戴
W-why don’t you have to wear them?
因为爷爷是大人 大人就可以变笨
Because Pop-Pop’s a grown-up, and grown-ups get to be stupid.
好了 戴上
Now, put them on.
好的
All right.
这个很重 所以我来拿着
Now, I’m gonna hold this because it’s heavy,
我说按扳柄的时候你就按 行吗
but you pull the trigger when I say so, okay?
把手放上来
Now get your hand on it.
好了 拿好了吗
All right, you got it?
准备好了
Ready.
好的 准备 按
All right, ready…set…pull.
干得好
Good job.
能再来几次吗
Can we do more? u202d
你帮我放好
You line them up for me.
在家吗
Hello?!
我们在后面
We’re back here.
这是在干什么
Wow. What’s all this?
我们在做一个特制软管
We’re making a special hose.
特制软管啊 看出来了
Yeah, that’s a special hose, all right.
我每隔四分之三英寸做一个记号♥
I made marks every 3/4 inch,
然后爷爷在下面垫上一块木头
then Pop-Pop put a piece of wood down
这样就不会划到桌子了
so he doesn’t ruin his table.
然后我们在标记号♥的地方钻孔
Then we line up a drill, put the hole on the “X.”
我要给外面的杜♥鹃♥花做个滴灌管
I needed a soaker u202dfor the rhododendrons out back.
好了 爷爷要自己完成工作了
Well, Pop-Pop’s gonna have to finish his project on his own,
我们得走了
because we have to go.
可我们还没做完呢
But we’re not done yet.
没事 我会做好的
No, I’ll finish up.
小公主 你已经帮了我很大的忙了
But you, young lady, were a big help.
抱抱
Give me a hug.
爱你 宝贝
Love you, girl.
-我也爱你 -谢谢 麦克
– Love you. u202d- Thanks, Mike.
对了 你周五还是有空的吧
Oh, you still good for Friday?
当然
Absolutely.
我到时候再找个东西让她玩
I’ll think of another project by then.
太好了 再见
Fantastic. Bye.
再见
Bye.
我午餐已经约了人了
I have a lunch date already.
-推了 -不能推
– Well, break it. – u202dI cannot break it.
能别碰我吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!