-你好 我叫金 -见到你很高兴
– Hi. Kim. u202d- Nice to meet ya.
-金 -一切还好吗
– Hi, Kim. – u202dEverything okay?
怎么样
What do you think?
我 我觉得这是间牙医诊所吧
I, uh… I think it’s a — it’s a dentist’s office.
两间牙医诊室
Two offices for two dentists,
大小相同 陈设都是对称的
each the exact same size with a mirrored layout.

Here.
另一间就在隔壁
The other one is the next door over,
两个靠在一起
right beside this one.
就在这
Right here.
但是共用一个大厅
But they share one lobby,
一个接待区 相当平等
one reception area, so egalitarian as hell.
而且很高效
Not to mention efficient.
还有
Oh, also…
隔音墙壁
soundproof walls,
隔绝钻子啊惨叫啊之类的声音
what with the drilling and the pain and the whatnot.
还有这个地段 棒极了
And the location, I mean, holy crap.
我觉得就是这里了
I think this is the place.

Kim?
是啊 很好 隔音的
Yeah, it’s great. Soundproofing.
史蒂夫 我们能不能单独
Hey, Steve, do you mind if we just…?
没事
Oh, please.
我出去打几个电♥话♥
I’ll step outside u202dand make some phone calls.
你们慢慢说
Y’all take all the time you need.
午饭不顺利吗
Bad lunch, huh?
梅萨维德拒绝了你吗
Mesa Verde said no?
我弄不清情况了
Okay, I’m getting mixed signals here.
这是代表好的…
I-is this a good —
吉米 我搞定了
Jimmy, I got it.
-你搞定梅萨维德银行了 -是的
– You got Mesa Verde? u202d- Yes!
还没签正式文件
I mean, u202dthere’s nothing in writing yet,
但是午餐非常
but the lunch went…
非常顺利
It kicked ass.
当时形势确实有点危险
It was a little touch-and-go there for a moment, I’ll admit,
但佩琪替我说话 帮了很大的忙
but Paige pitched in, and she really talked me up.
一等他松了口…
And then once u202dthat door cracked open —
击个掌 棒极了
High five. Fantastic. u202d
我对每一个问题和担忧都准备了答案
I-I had an for answer question, every concern,
也完全没说哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的坏话
and I did not bad-mouth HHM, not at all,
但是我很有激♥情♥
but I was, like, enthusiasm, you know,
还有私人服务 肯定也因为这个
and personal service, because that’s gotta count for something.
-当然了 -就是啊
– Shit, yeah, that counts! – u202dExactly!
毕竟
I mean, ’cause, like,
他们一开始怎么会到哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
why were they even at HHM in the first place?
还不是因为我 所以 我们走出餐馆时
Me. So, uh — Oh, and then when we walked out of the restaurant,
凯文看不见的时候 佩琪朝我竖大拇指
when Kevin wasn’t looking, Paige gives me a thumbs-up.
不是普通的竖一根
But not — u202dnot the regular thumbs-up.
是两根
The double thumbs-up.
两个 双筒枪
Two. u202dDouble barrel.
砰砰 像这样
Boom, boom. Just like that.
我就知道
I knew it.
-我就知道你可以的 -真是…
– I knew you could do it! – u202dIt was just…
真是太好了
God, it was perfect.
怎么了
What?
我喜欢看到你现在的样子
I just — u202dI love seeing you like this.
我们要留着这些椅子吗
So, are we gonna keep these chairs?
你是说你喜欢这个办公室吗
Does that mean you like this office?
咱们就这么办吧
Let’s do it.
没问题
Hell, yeah.
就这么办吧
Let’s do it.
欧内斯托 门没锁
Ernesto, the door’s open…
像往常一样
…as always.
欧内斯托
Ernesto?
是我 查克
It’s me, Chuck.
霍华德 欧内斯托和你一起吗
Oh, hey, Howard, is Ernesto with you?
没有 只有我
No, it’s just me.
我等文件等了一个小时了
Well, I expected a round of documents an hour ago.
我们马上要去立案了
You know u202dwe’ve got a filing coming up.
我知道 查克
I know, Chuck.
我们很有可能…
It’s very possible…
我们可能要失去梅萨维德银行了
It’s likely u202dthat we’re losing Mesa Verde.
失去 我们刚刚才拿下他们
Losing them? We just got them.
为什么 他们打算去找谁
Well, why? Where are they going?
去找金·韦克斯勒
They’re going with Kim Wexler.
她职辞了
u202dShe left the firm.
金辞职了
Kim left?
霍华德
Oh, Howard.
她要去哪里
Well, where’s she going?
里奇·斯韦卡特那里吗
Is it Rich Schweikart?
还是里夫斯和格林律所
Or did Reeves and Green get her?
都不是 不是跳槽
Mnh. Not another firm.
她要单干了
She’s going into private practice.
什么
What?
这真是…
Well, that’s completely…
她要怎么自己单干呢
H-how is she going out on her own?
她为什么要单干呢
Why is she going out on her own?
没什么原因
Well, the why is the why.
至于怎么干 她正准备和吉米联手
The how is that u202dshe’s pooling her resources… with Jimmy.
金和我弟弟 成了合伙人吗
Kim and my brother — partners at law?
他是斯文加利
He’s Svengali.
小说《特里比》中的人物 用催眠术控制女主人公
这家伙是个催眠大♥师♥
The man is Svengali.
不管怎样 关于梅萨维德银行
At any rate, back to Mesa Verde.
我打算孤注一掷
I’m gonna try one last Hail Mary.
查克
Uh, Chuck?
-梅萨维德银行 -我听着呢
– Mesa Verde. – u202dYes, listening.
我争取了和凯文·沃弛泰尔见面的机会
I managed to get a meeting with Kevin Wachtell.
他下午到
He’s coming in this afternoon.
但我不是很清楚该遵从哪些法
But compliance law is not my strong suit.
所以如果你有任何论点论据
So if you have any details, any arguments,
现在赶快告诉我
bullet-point them for me now,
我只有一个小时的时间
’cause I got about an hour before I have to get back.
查克
Chuck?
我真的很需要你的帮助
I really need your help here.
查克
Chuck?
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我也去参加会议
I’m going to that meeting.
查克 这样也许不好吧
Chuck, I don’t know if that’s a good idea.
我可以的
I can do it.
我会靠意志力坚持
Force of will.
而且我已经好多了
And I’ve been getting better.
我知道 但是…
I know you have, but…
想想我们要传递的信息
the message that we want to send.
我懂
I know the message —
要表现得专业 而不是疯狂
that we appear professional and not crazy!
我要去开会 灯给我开着
I’m going to the meeting and the lights stay on.
大家都带着手♥机♥
Everyone keeps their phones.
一切正常就行
Everything stays, for lack of a better word, normal.
我会挺过来的
I will make it through.
请进
u202dYeah?
他们到了
They’re here.
好的
Okay.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
-抱歉我来晚了 -你们好
– Sorry I was delayed. – Oh. Hi.
不不 完全没有 我们刚坐下
No, no. Not at all. We just sat down.
凯文·沃弛泰尔 佩奇·诺维克
Kevin Wachtell, Paige Novick,
这位是查尔斯·麦吉尔
this is Charles McGill.
叫我查克就好
Chuck.
-很高兴见到你们 -凯文 佩奇
– Pleasure. – Kevin. Paige.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
感谢你们两位前来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!