Solo practice.
怎么 你又觉得这么做不好了
u202dWhat? You don’t think it’s a good idea now?
别告诉我你改变主意了
Don’t tell me u202dyou’ve changed your mind.
不 我很惊讶而已
No, u202dI’m — I’m surprised, is all.
我一直都说
Hey, I s– I said all along,
你太优秀 那帮乡巴佬不配
you’re too good for those clowns.
这实在是…
I mean, this is, uh…
棒极了
Shit, yeah. Wow!
太棒了
It’s great.

Good.
为此 我有个提议
To that end… I have a pitch for you.
不是韦克斯勒麦吉尔 而是韦克斯勒
Not Wexler-McGill, but Wexler…
以及麦吉尔
and McGill.
我们找间办公室 平摊物业费
We find an office, u202dshare the housekeeping costs,
房♥租 电费 一切
the rent, electricity — everything.
但我是律师金·韦克斯勒
But I am Kim Wexler, attorney at law,
你是律师吉米·麦吉尔
and you are Jimmy McGill, attorney at law,
我们都可以按自己意愿执业
both free to practice as we see fit.
同一屋檐下两间律所
Separate firms under one roof?
我们都要出城 为什么不拼车呢
We’re both headed uptown, so why can’t we share a taxi?
你按你的方式来 我按我的来
You do things your way, and I do them mine.
我们有自♥由♥
We’ll have freedom,
但也不会孤军奋战
but we aren’t each trying to go it alone.
不是合伙人 而是一起工作的个体律师
Not partners — u202dsolo practitioners, together.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我不知道说什么好
I don’t know what to say.
说同意吧
Say yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!