告诉我很顺利
Please tell me it went well.
是啊 很顺利
Yeah, it went well.
非常顺利吗 非常非常…
Very well? Like, very, very…?
远远超出我们的预期…
Beyond our wildest, uh…
太好了
Yeah.
她到底喝了几杯
How many of these has she had?
我才刚开始呢 宝贝
Mm! I am just getting started, baby.
-记住这两张脸 戴尔 -吉赛尔
– Remember these faces, Dale. – u202dGiselle.
我们将会亮相《财富》杂♥志♥一月封面
They are gonna be on the cover of Fortune magazine, January issue.
吉赛尔 别说了
u202dGiselle, please.
不 戴尔是好人 没有恶意
No, Dale’s a good guy. He’s not gonna do anything.
-你让人家觉得无聊了 -不不不 没有
– Yeah, u202dyou’re boring the man. – Oh, no, no, not really.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 我要去一趟厕所
All right, I am off to the little girl’s room.
我不在的时候不准说我坏话
Say only nice things about me while I’m gone, okay?
她真漂亮
She’s something.
是啊
Yeah.
吉赛尔告诉我你们俩在创业
So, Giselle was telling me you two are starting a business.
她到底怎么和你说的
What exactly did she tell you?
没说太多
Oh, nothing much.
就说了什么网站
Just something about a dot com,
让人们通过互联网交友
some way for people to hook up with each other using the internet?
我相信你是个好人
Oh, look, I’m sure you’re a nice guy,
但她其实是乱说的
but she was talking out of school.
-我们…这个项目人满了 -好吧
– We’re — we’re full up on this thing. – u202dOh. Oh, okay.
我们再签下一名投资商
We sign one more investor,
就该上市了 我只是…
we got to go public, and I’m just…

No.
我们人已经满了
We cannot take anyone else on.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没关系
Oh, it’s okay. Yeah.
不用担心
No worries.
张开手臂
Spread your arms.
他戴了窃听器吗
没有
No.
没有窃听器 但…
他有一把枪
He’s got a gun.
带枪没关系
I don’t care about the gun.
明天 你去找地检官
Tomorrow, u202dyou go to the district attorney,
向他解释我侄子的枪是你的
and you explain to him that my nephew’s gun was yours.
地检会问你
The D.A. will ask you,
“你为什么之前不说”
“Why you didn’t say anything before?”
你跟他说你忘了 你吓坏了…
You tell him you forgot, you were rattled —
随便你编什么理由
Make up anything you want.
我不在乎
I don’t give a shit.
但这是你的枪
But it’s your gun.
我们来谈谈我的报酬吧
Let’s discuss my payment.
晚了
Mm, that time is past.
五千块飞了
No $5,000 for you.
我要五万
The price is $50,000.
报酬是活着走出去怎么样
How about the payment is you get to live?
不够
Not enough.
你觉得你有资格跟我谈条件吗
Oh, you think u202dyou can negotiate with me?
只要我一句话
I say the word,
我的侄子们就会去汽车旅馆
my nephews go to a certain motel,
拜访你的儿媳和你的小孙女
pay a visit to your daughter-in-law and your little granddaughter.
你觉得接下来会怎么样
What do you think happens then?
好好考虑考虑你的处境
Consider your position carefully.
要么给我钱
I get my money…
要么我俩都别想活着走出这里
or neither of us walk out of here.
你为了这个连命都不要了吗
You willing to die for this?
或许我比你更需要那五万块吧
Maybe I need the $50,000 more than you do.
我早说了吧
够胆儿
你说话这么欠是怎么活到现在的
How you manage to live so long with a mouth like that, hmm?
五万块
$50,000.
枪是你的
And the gun is yours.
他派你来的吗
He sent you?
我主动要来的
I volunteered.
只有这样说话才安全
Only safe way for us to talk.
你刚才在那太得寸进尺了
You really pushed it in there.
我们干的那事
That thing we did…
一旦被他发现 我们俩都必死无疑
…he finds out, we’re both dead.
这你清楚的吧
You get that, right?
我们干什么了
What thing we did?
这是干嘛
What’s this?
两万五
$25,000.
为什么要给我
What for?
我们达成了协议
We made a deal.
而我搞砸了
I didn’t hold up my end.
你的麻烦很快就要回来了 比我们预计的更快
Your problem is coming back sooner than we expected.
克拉多克海事银行
大北极公♥司♥
你要把钱提出来吗
You gonna cash that?
我认识个人 他或许能帮忙
I might know a guy who can help.
还是把它当成纪念品吧
It’s better as a souvenir.
我以为你今天早上可能会 我也不知道
I figured you’d be maybe — I don’t know —
稍微开心一点
a touch happier this morning.
就算只有那么一点点
Maybe a smidge, possibly?
我很开心 非常开心
I am. I’m totally happy.
为什么会不开心
Why wouldn’t I be?

I, uh…
我收到了一份工作邀请
I had a job offer.
真的吗 哪家律所
Really? From where?
斯韦卡特考科利
Schweikart and Cokely.
真的假的
Seriously?
里奇·斯韦卡特甚至还说愿意帮我偿还
Rich Schweikart said that they would even pay off
法学院的贷款
my law-school loans.
太棒了
That’s great.
你向霍华德辞职的时候请叫上我
Please let me be there when you tell Howard.
拜托了
Please.
那为什么还一脸忧伤
So why the sad puppy eyes?
你不想要那个工作吗
What, you don’t want that job?
不不 我当然想要
No, no, o-of course I do.
谁会拒绝这样的机会 是吧
I mean, who wouldn’t, right?
这是家大律所
It’s a huge firm.
你再也不用在霍华德手下受气
You get out u202dfrom under Howard’s thumb.
是啊 就是
Right. Exactly.
反正我在哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
Besides, HHM is looking more and more like
越来越没有前途
a dead end for me, anyway.
就是啊 所以还有什么问题吗
Exactly. So what’s the problem?
我只是
I just…
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我一直在想你漂在那个池子里的场景
I keep thinking of you floating in that pool.
你知道你想要什么 可我成了你的障碍
You knew what you wanted, but I got in the way.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你进戴维斯梅因律所是为了我
You took the Davis & Main job because of me.
我去那里工作是因为这是正确的决定
I took that job because it was the right decision.
稳定的收入 有了
A steady paycheck — done.
比原来不知道大到哪里去的住处 也有了
A place to live that’s more than, oh, 5 square feet — boom.
纯色的汽车 到手了
A car that’s all one color — nailed it.
我日子很好过
u202dI’m good.
我得到了我想要的
I got what I wanted.
等你进了斯韦卡特
And you, u202dwith the Schweikart thing?
你就可以得到你想要的一切
You could have u202deverything you ever wanted.
还有什么不满意的
What’s not to love about that?
是啊
Yeah.
还有什么不满意的
What’s not to love?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!