Sorry for the wait, Mr. Schweikart.
可以点餐了吗
Are we ready to order?
…梅斯向您推荐这款快速切菜机
…Mays here for the gourmet quick chop.
它可以十分快捷 简便 安全地
It’s the fastest, easiest, and safest way
将蔬菜切碎或切块
to chop, mince, or dice any vegetable, guaranteed.
操作方法如下
Here’s how it works.
放好蔬菜
Just place the vegetable on the board,
按下按键
give it tap
立刻就有了做沙拉用的细细切碎的卷心菜
and you’ve got finely shredded cabbage in seconds for crunchy coleslaw.
再按一下…
tap again and chop…
趴下
Get down. u202d
趴下
Get down.
要带什么话
What’s the message?
收下那五千块
Take the $5,000.
这么一句话需要两个人来跟我说
It took two guys to tell me that?
我们只是来吓吓你 仅此而已
We were just supposed to scare you, that’s all.
那下次更狠一点
You try harder next time.
滚出去
Get out.

Get out!
朱莉 进来吧
Oh, hey, Julie. Come on in.
我这有一些矶鹞渡的文件
I’ve got u202dthose Sandpiper documents.
好 先放这吧
Great. Just put them anywhere.
霍华德说要你立刻处理
Howard asked if you could go through them now.
已经一点一刻了 我正要去吃午饭
It’s 1:15. I was just about to grab some lunch.
两点半之前要处理好 他要用来起草文件
Yeah, he needs them done by 2:30 so he can draft a letter.
我带来了这个
I brought these.
我可以用备用金帮你点个外卖♥♥
Figured I could petty-cash a lunch order for you.
我得到财务的许可了 能从那家新沙拉店点餐
I got accounting to approve that new fancy salad place.
凯莉
Kaylee!
凯莉
Kaylee!
过来 别离泳池边太远
Come on, u202dnot too far from the side.
把球丢过来 爷爷
Throw the ball, pop-pop!
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
怎么了 你不喜欢这里吗
What? You don’t like it here?
还好吧
It’s okay.
“还好”
“It’s okay”?
你有个泳池呢 你还想要什么
You got a pool. What more do you want?
-好吧 -“好吧”
– I guess. – u202dYou guess?
“好吧”
You guess?
你想出来吗
Well, you want to come out of there?
不 我要待在水里
No! I’m staying.
你想让我进去抱你上来吗
Well, you want me u202dto come in there and get you?
我可不能让你待在”还好”的池子里
I can’t have you in a pool that’s only okay.
很好 泳池很好
It’s good, it’s good!
你确定吗
You sure?
你确定
You sure?
确定
I’m sure.
凯莉 宝贝 该出来了
Kaylee, honey, u202dit’s time to come out now.
就再待一会儿
Just a few more minutes.
不行 听爷爷的话
No, you do what pop-pop says.
上来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
免得皮肤给泡皱了
Before you turn into a prune.
小姐
Miss?
那位先生让我告诉您
The gentleman u202dwould like me to let you know
下一杯他请
that your next drink is on him.
您要点单了就叫我
Just let me know when you’re ready.
我现在点
I’m ready.
不知道这招会管用
Wasn’t sure that was gonna work.
别告诉我这是你第一次这样做
Don’t tell me that’s the first time you’ve done that.
那么 你用这杯酒作投资
So, what kind of return on investment
想得到什么样的回报呢
are you getting on these drinks?
什么都不如你
None as pretty as you.
天哪
Oh, man.
我是戴尔
I’m Dale, by the way.
吉赛尔
Giselle.
第四十四项
Okay, item number 44.
是什么
What do we have?
阿比盖尔·希尔德雷思的居住合同
Residency contract for Abigail Hildreth.
阿比盖尔·希尔德雷思
Abigail Hildreth.
什么时候签的
And what’s the date on that?
一九九九年八月一日
Dated August 1, 1999.
一九九九年八月一日
August 1, 1999.
一九九九年八月一日
August 1, 1999.
有希尔德雷思女士的相应证词吗
And do we have the corresponding deposition for Mrs. Hildreth?

Yes.
你没听过那句话吗
Have you ever heard the expression
“心急水不开”
“A watched pot never boils”?
在这呢
Oh. Here it is.
谢谢 看到没
Thank you. See?
归到第十二项了
I’ve got her down as item 12.
作证日期 九月十五日
Date of depo, September 15th.
九月十五日
September 15th.
九月十五日
15th of September.
九月十五日
September 15th.
没错就是九月十五日
Or, yeah, September 15th.
谢谢
Thank you.
第四十五项
Okay, item number 45.
吉米
Jimmy.
是我奶奶
Oh, it’s my grandma.
她年纪大了
She’s old.
我马上回来
Be right back.

Kim?
你最快什么时候能赶到城里
How fast can you get downtown?
圣达菲城里吗
Uh, Santa Fe Downtown?
-阿尔布开克 -为什么
– Albuquerque. u202d- Why?
我在福克餐厅的酒吧
I’m at the bar at Forque.
我钓到一条大鱼了
And I’ve got a live one on the hook.
我马上来
I’m on my way.
机会有多大
What’s the shot?
绝对就两三个
Definitely two or three.
你觉得他们做不到吗
You don’t think they do?
-你知道… -他们行的
– Well, you know — – u202dThey could.
但是他们没必要啊
I know, u202dbut they don’t have to. u202d
我们知道
We get it.
的确有可能
It’s possible,
但我不明白这有什么大不了的
but I don’t understand why that’s an issue.
-是啊 是啊 -总会出乱子的
– Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. – It can always go bad.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah. u202d
-维克多 你来 -抱歉我迟到了
– Oh, Viktor, there you are. – So sorry I’m late.
-我刚好有急事 -不用介意
– I had to put out a few fires. – u202dNot a problem.
我交了个新朋友 戴尔 这是我哥哥维克多
I made a new friend. Dale, my brother, Viktor.
-你好吗 -很高兴认识你 戴尔
– Hey, how ya doing? – Oh, nice to meet you, Dale.
-谢谢你陪我妹妹 -不客气
– Thanks for u202dkeeping sis company. – My pleasure.
你需要喝一杯
You need a drink.
来给你叫一杯
Let’s get you a drink.
你是干什么的 戴尔
So, what do you do, Dale?
我是一名工程师
I’m an engineer.
就像凯西·琼斯那样的吗 戴帽子
What, like Casey Jones, with the hat and…
美国铁路工人 被誉为”勇敢的工程师”
不 傻蛋
No, idiot!
他是那种工程师 不是那种
An engineer engineer, not an “engineer.”
戴尔是建东西的
Dale builds things.
我设计东西 主要是溢洪道和排水区域
I design things — spillways and drainage fields, mostly.
其实都不是我造的
I don’t — I don’t actually build them.
很厉害啊
Well, that’s cool, yeah.
但你还是能戴帽子的吧
But you could still wear the hat, though, right?
没有什么能阻止你吧
I mean, nothin stoppin’ ya.
是啊 应该可以
Oh, yeah, I guess I could.
据我所知 没有规定禁止你戴吧
I’m just saying, there’s no rule about that, as far as I know.
你真是讨厌 怎么心情这么好
Hey, you’re such a brat. Why the good mood?
今天…很顺利吗
Did it… go well today?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!