再也不必踏遍世界寻找完美礼物啦
Now you don’t have to search the world for the perfect gift.
传统工艺 手工制♥作♥
Handmade in the tradition of ancient artists…
-长草娃娃 -全新长草娃娃宠物
– Ch-ch-ch-chia! – …It’s new chia pets!
长草象娃娃 牛娃娃 还有小狮崽
Chia elephant, chia cow, and chia lion cub.
步骤简单
It’s easy.
将长草娃娃在水里泡一晚 撒上种子…
Soak your chia overnight, spread the seeds…
点名
…Call roll.
阿卡先生
Mr. Aka.
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
…Resident of a Sandpiper Crossing facility
或是其他类似退休社区的居民
or similar retirement community,
你也许有资格获得补偿
you may be eligible to receive compensation.
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
Residents of some Sandpiper Crossing
或其他类似退休社区的居民
or similar retirement communities
可能因商品和服务被超额收费
may have been overcharged for goods and services.
与哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所合作
In partnership with the law offices of Hamlin, Hamlin & Mcgill,
戴维斯梅因律所致力于帮助
the law offices of Davis & Main are working to help those
被退休社区超额收费的居民
who have been overcharged by their retirement communities.
如需免费咨♥询♥
For your free consultation,
请拨♥打♥戴维斯梅因律所505-242-7700
Call Davis & Main at 505-242-7700.
505-242-770…
That’s 505-242-770…
这是金·韦克斯勒的语♥音♥信箱 请留言
You’ve reached Kim Wexler. Please leave a message.
*某天你会看见我*
*Someday, you’ll see me*
*漂浮在灿烂阳光里*
*Floatin’ in the sunshine*
*低飞的云朵里我探出头*
*My head stickin’ out from a low-flyin’ cloud*
*你会听见我呼唤*
*You’ll hear me call you*
*歌♥声穿透阳光*
*Singin’ through the sunshine*
*甜美清澈至极*
*Sweet and clear as can be*
*巴里海轻声细语*
*Bali ha’i will whisper*
音乐剧《南太平洋》中的神秘岛屿”巴里海”
*乘着海洋之风*
*on the winds of the sea*
*我在这儿 你的独特岛屿*
*Here am I, your special island!*
*到这儿来 到这儿来*
*Come to me, come to me!*
*巴里海 巴里海*
*Bali ha’i, bali ha’i*
*巴里海*
*Bali ha’i*
好啦 就这样
All right, there you go.
为期一周的《南太平洋》音乐剧巡演到此为止
That completes our weeklong tour of “South Pacific.”
不客气
You’re welcome.
明天我们开始探索
Tomorrow we begin our exploration
卡朋特乐队的曲目
of The Carpenters’ catalogue.
当然我也接受点歌♥ 没错
Of course, I’m open to requests. That’s right.
你只需要拨电♥话♥给我 随时欢迎
All you got to do is call me, any time.
好吗
All right?
再见
Uh…Bye.
打给我
Call me.
注意界限 阮女士
Boundaries, Mrs. Nguyen.
注意界限
Boundaries.
你在这儿干嘛 饭碗这么快就搞丢啦
Why are you here? You lose that job already?
我最好有那么幸运
I should be so lucky.
你不喜欢你的工作吗
You don’t like your job?
可怜的孩子
Boo-hoo. Poor baby.
你可知道有些人忙于生计
You know, u202dsome people work for a living.
可没人派给我们免费用车
No one gives us free cars.
-你到底来这做什么 -我付了这儿房♥租
– So why are you here? – This place is paid up.
身为合法房♥客我有权利待在这
I’m within my rights as your legal tenant.
你只需要知道这点
That’s all you need to know.
是咖啡香吗 你在煮咖啡吗
Do I smell coffee? Have you got a pot on?
怎么
Why?
帮我来一杯如何
How about a fill-up?
你自己买♥♥得起
You can afford to buy your own.
咖啡越早来 我就越快走
Faster I get coffee, the faster I’m out of here.
你好 女士们
Chào các cô, ladies!
该死的…
Son of a…
日间美容美甲
金柏莉·韦克斯勒
你东西还没有整理好
You haven’t unpacked yet?
凯文和佩奇到了
Kevin and Paige are here.
没问题
Absolutely.
我不清楚查克具体跟你说了什么
I don’t know exactly what Chuck may have said to you,
但你要知道 我并没有要求他帮我说话
but just so you know, i did not ask him to step in on my behalf.
你们好 抱歉久等
Hi, guys. Sorry for the wait.
-没关系 -你好
– Not a problem. – u202dHi.
很高兴再次见到你
Wonderful to see you again.
-霍华德 -凯文
– Howard. – u202dKevin.
你好 金 很高兴见到你们俩
Hi, Kim. u202dGood to see you two.
你好 佩琪 你好 凯文
Hi, Paige. Hi, Kevin.
金 很高兴见到你
Kim, u202dgreat to see you.
-请坐 -谢谢
– Please, have a seat. – u202dThank you.
凯文 你孙子怎么样了
Kevin, how’s your grandson?
管不住啊
Oh, outta control,
围着我们团团转
just running circles around all of us.
你好 有什么事吗
Hello. Can I help you?
你知道我为什么来吗
You know why I’m here?
他需要你的答复
He needs an answer.
不好意思 我不得不拒绝
Respectfully, u202dI’m gonna have to say no.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定
I am.
欢迎
法官大人 被告的请求很合理
Your honor, the defense has made the very reasonable request
请求原告公开医疗记录
that the plaintiffs produce their medical records
或已签字的HIPPA授权书
or, barring that, a signed HIPAA release
《健康保险流通与责任法案》
以便我方自行检查记录
so that we can examine the records ourselves.
法官大人 我方委托人的医疗记录
Your honor, u202dour clients’ medical records
与此案内在是非毫无关联
have no bearing u202don the merits of this case.
医疗记录与此案关联显著
The medical records are plainly relevant,
因为它们与我方观点联♥系♥紧密
as they bear directly on our contention that
即这些原告人并不能充分代表集体诉讼
the plaintiffs are not adequate class representatives.
这显然是想胁迫原告人
This is a transparent attempt at intimidation.
-仅此而已 -为什么
– Nothing more. – u202dHow so?
我方委托人的医疗记录里
Many of our clients have information
大多都有不愿公开的隐私信息
in their medical records that they prefer to keep private.
他们和我们一样害怕
They’re fearful, as any of us would be,
一群陌生人
at the thought of a bunch of strangers
偷看他们的私人资料
poking around u202din their personal files,
如果强迫他们公开这部分信息
and by forcing them to reveal this information,
被告就是在胁迫他们撤诉
the defense is banking on them simply dropping out of the case.
法官大人 这只是集体诉讼确认而已
Your honor, this is about class certification. That’s all.
如果名单中的原告人患有痴呆
If the named plaintiffs are suffering from dementia
或其他精神缺陷
or other mental deficiencies —
你是说他们没有行为能力吗
you’re saying they’re incompetent?
我是说为了集体诉讼确认
I’m saying we have the right to any record
我们有权获得证明原告
that would speak to their competency,
具备行为能力的任何资料
as regards this class-certification issue.
法官大人 被告方似乎想两者兼得
Your honor, it seems that the defense wants to have it both ways, then.
如果我方委托人患有痴呆
If our clients u202dare suffering from dementia,
那么他们最初和矶鹞渡签署住宿合同时
then the residency contracts they signed with Sandpiper
就不可能是知情的
couldn’t have been entered into knowingly.
不不 我们不是这个意思
No, no. That is not what we’re…
被告想声称
The defense wants to claim
居住者有能力签署合同
that their residents are competent enough to be held to their contracts
却没有能力起诉
but too incompetent to sue.
这不是很矛盾吗
So which is it?
许多居住者是很多年前签署合同的
Many of the residents signed their contracts years ago,
那时候他们完全有行为能力
and at the time, u202dthey were perfectly competent.
但这是会变的
But that can change,
尤其是年岁已高的居住者
especially when we’re talking about elderly individuals.
那么也许矶鹞渡专挑有精神疾病的老年人
Or maybe sandpiper preyed on mentally incompetent seniors
骗走了他们的钱财
and bilked them out of their money.
韦克斯勒小姐
Miss Wexler.
我只是在为我方委托人辩护
I am simply trying to defend our clients
免受被告方欺压
from bullying by the defense.
法官大人 正如您面前的报告中所述
Your honor, as stated in the brief in front of you,
这是个标准申请

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!